What the fuck is it with this sudden surge of Johnson love? I know the Paul's have a decent base here...

What the fuck is it with this sudden surge of Johnson love? I know the Paul's have a decent base here, but I know that they would be disgusted with Gary Johnson.

So where in the hell are these Johnson fans coming from?

Other urls found in this thread:

johnsonweld.com/debate
donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjRo8CB-0
isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2465668471
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he agrees with Bernie 75% of the time.

U mad?
Yeah, u mad.

Paid shills. Nothing else to see here move along.

>Where are these people coming from

Maybe from the 70% of America dissatisfied with the candidates from each major party?

Let's get GJ in the debates, sign the petition:

johnsonweld.com/debate

I'm just wondering where the fuck they are coming from.

I guess Cruzmissiles? But no, can't be. Gary is way to liberal.

Libertarians have been saying for years that most Americans are Libertarian and just don't know it. With Hillary and Trump as the candidates, people are looking for other options and see that the LP is more in line with their beliefs than anyone else.

I think this is especially true for Democrats, since the party has gone so far to the left in the last few years, ostracizing much of its base.

> Gary " pay Sherpa Everest pull means that I am qualified to be president," Johnson
> Gary "Jews should be forced to baking cakes Nazi " Johnson
> Gary , " a replica of George Woshington's arms to me as a kind gift from a colleague ? Household waste goes" Johnson
> Gary " William welding is fairly liberal , simply ignore the voices and attitudes," Johnson
> Gary agrees with 73 % of what it says Bernie Sanders ' Johnson
> Gary "Shit borders and the rights of workers , too," Johnson
> Gary "Iran is a threat to national security because of finances ISIS ' Johnson
> Gary "the guy who just listen to people lmao " Johnson
people really take seriously joker ?

You know I'd sign that petition because I think it would be great, even as a Trump supporter it would be nice.

However I know Clinton and Gary would be fags will just tag team Trump like Kasich and Cruz did. Jill Stein would be more fair for fuck sakes.

He is going to have to come clear on firearms if he thinks I'll trust a supreme court judge to him.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

>NATIONAL RIGHT TO CARRY. The right of self-defense doesn’t stop at the end of your driveway. That’s why I have a concealed carry permit and why tens of millions of Americans do too. That permit should be valid in all 50 states. A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving – which is a privilege, not a right – then surely we can do that for concealed carry, which is a right, not a privilege.

And he's got a lot of catching up to do.

For the same reason some are promoting (((JILL STEIN))): spoiler candidate.

Yeah but those are just Bernouts, the Jill Stein support is accounted for.

Bernouts do account for Stein, Cuckservative GOP weenies are flocking to Johnson more as an statement than actual support. Smart GOP (((Neocon warmongers))) like Kagan, Boot, Cohen and Kristol are flocking to Hillary because she is VERY possibly the next president.

>He is going to have to come clear on firearms if he thinks I'll trust a supreme court judge to him.
what's the billionaire's cucktoy opinion on guns?

probably coming from those on Sup Forums who wants jews to bake nazi cakes

I just want a small government option

Trump isn't small government.

daily reminder Johnson is pro gun

I'm voting for Gary Johnson now.

Fiscally conservative socially liberal(except on guns) veteran here.

Republicans are a shitshow. Hillary is the great Satan, Trump is sort of a dumbass but I'm warming to him.

Reason I'm voting for Johnson over Trump is Johnson and Weld actually have a fucking plan for what to do once in office and can navigate politics effectively. Trump is like a dog chasing a car, only this car is the presidency, and I don't think he has any fucking idea what he will do if he catches it.

Besides, flat tax, legal weed, and not a closet democrat like Trump.

All he has to say in the debates is
>legalize weed 420 dude

The Libertarian party should have elected a Libertarian then.

>He calls Trump a closet Democrat
>supports Johnson

I'm kinda taken aback by the sheer amount of irony.

I see the opposite. Johnson is the CEO of a company too. Johnson values honesty, and Hillary is the antithesis of that. She's big government and corruption.

Trump isn't small government, but not as big as Hillary.

>let's sacrifice a potentially nationally resurgence so we can tell people we didn't vote for trump! The girls who friend zone you might actually date you then!

The fact of the matter i would love a an-cap society even but we just are not there

What I do know is that if you give this election to Hilary, you won't even get to see a cuckservative win again
Because be supports open borders

The demographic shift towards importing left voting Middle East and Latinos will push Florida beyond saving

They will resettle the Muslims in Ohio or Pennsylvnia and Virgina will eventually turn blue anyway

Not to mention your gun rights will be destroyed as 3-5 seats are up for the court

Wake the fuck up and take one for the team. We need a trump win to ever see a small government

CTR shills

They're supposed to rhyme.

Kasich and Cruz were as polar opposites as one could be in the same party. Kasich hated Cruz on a personal level. But guess what.

Johnson already called Trump a racist and went all politically correct.

Gary Johnson is a globalist establishment sellout. He's pro-TPP, pro-gun control, pro-open borders, and pro-amnesty. He will destroy our country as much as Hillary or Stein. The only choice is to pick the nationalist who will crack down on illegal immigration, preserve the constitution, and avoid trade deals that will screw this country. Vote for Trump!

Gary Johnson is a corporate shill who supports the TPP.

Not saying he likes Trump, and Trump is still competition. Just saying he probably fucking hates Hillary the way most do. Not to mention Johnson and Weld are former Republicans.

I just want to break the two party system. Even if Johnson doesn't make it and Trump does, I'm still happy. It'd redefine politics in America forever if a third party came in to be the tie breaker.

>Johnson and Weld actually have a fucking plan for what to do once in office and can navigate politics effectively.
it's a terrible plan and worse than doing nothing.

libertarians are morons and the ideology is an incoherent mess that only appeals to the dumbest and most gullible people. despite the billions of dollars of marketing and propaganda sunk into trying to make it a legitimate ideology, nobody believes in it.

Bernouts who want to protest against Clinton but don't want to vote for Trump.

>pro-gun control
in what way?

also, he is a libertarian. none of that should be surprising. it's a 100% astroturf created and funded political movement. they will only repeal and restrict government services that benefit working people while leaving in place corporate welfare. it's a snakeoil ideology for rubes.

OPEN BORDERS
>OPEN BORDERS
OPEN BORDERS
>OPEN BORDERS
OPEN BORDERS
>OPEN BORDERS
OPEN BORDERS
>OPEN BORDERS

Stop pushing this kike shill piece of shit.

ITT: Shills on both sides of a debate about Gary Johnson

The real is answer here is simple: You're all faggots - vote Trump

THEY ARE HILL SHILLS, OP.

Nobody who is actually either conservative OR libertarian likes this douche.

When people say "Trump's a Hillary plant!", know that they're actually speaking code for what Johnson really is.

These Johnson feelers are drinking to much low energy leftie memes.
>But drumpf never actually says anything of substance, so I'm going to give my vote to the shill.

>So where in the hell are these Johnson fans coming from?

Democratic party operatives.

Hillary can't unite her own party so she has to divide the Republicans.

>stale pasta is stale

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjRo8CB-0

idiot Berniebros who have no goddamned clue as to what they've latched onto, as long as it's "outsider" and not mentally challenged like Trump

>libertarians passed up this absolute madman as their nominee
>he doesnt even give a fuck, he just decided to go whale fucking and is trying to shill some sort of mobile darknet adapter for your phone
What could have been.

I miss the days when it was leftists that shit up libertarian threads. Now it's just Trump fags worried about splitting the vote.

>Johnson "let's cut the military budget by 50% in the first year" Johnson
>William "Guns are for terrorists and hillbillies" Weld

no thanks

You seem genuine.

You take the Libertarian Party more seriously than it takes itself unfortunately. Instead of running Johnson as a Libertarian Congressman or Governor, they decide to run him as a snowballs chance in hell Presidential candidate. They are going to waste untold party funds on his campaign instead of diverting those funds to very winnable Congressional elections. A single Libertarian Congressman would be huge just because of the passive notoriety. On all Senate/House graphics, news would talk about the Libertarian party voted and show the Libertarian minority leader's speech. Even if completely irrelevant it would be an excuse to call it a 3 party system.

The way to build a third party is to instill Congressmen and Governors. This way if you actually get a President he won't be left to the wind with an absolute 0 support. Absolutely no party support to enact C-SPAN highlight worthy debates.

It's just disappointing what the Libertarian party is doing. They'll NEVER go anywhere unless they have massive leadership changes.

Yeah, the whole douche and turd sandwich dichotomy has finally caught up with a lot of Americans.
We've been in need of at LEAST a third party for a loooooong time now.

>what is 1996
>what is 1968

fuck you and your third party faggotry

I mean just think about it

>the Libertarian Senator from

Free fucking advertising. Actual and tangible legitimacy.

Incompetency at it's finest.

maybe the Republicans should stop supporting the drug war then? Oh but then their buddies at the DEA couldn't run a third-world cartel.

>Implying these aren't Trump shills.
I mean I l want him over Hill as well but you just sound like fucking scared little faggots. I'm guessing most of these posts are 18 years olds.

I'm not hoping for Johnson to win, I'm hoping for him to get enough steam to make the voters believe they can vote for Libertarian Congresscritters. I don't think he'll actually get elected, but I think if he does get in the debates, I think he can flip a small amount of states to where the electoral college stalls out and a Republican dominated congress elects Trump.

That being said, because of all this traction and dissatisfaction, we've had 3 senators and 2 representatives officially switch party allegiance to the libertarian party, as a result of this presidential election.

I'm in this for the long game, I think Trump will win without my help. Sanders has cracked the Democrats in half, and I think the rumors about Hillary getting popped for arms deals in exchange for CF donations may come true in October.

I honestly despise the Libertarian base. Most of the really devoted ones are tinfoil hat wearing idiots with no basis in reality. FEMA camps aren't a thing(My post-military job is being a supervisor on a FEMA disaster response team), and you can't just abolish government. More agile, less wasteful government is my goal. I'm also pro-gun, pro-choice, highly secular, and I don't care if gays get married.

The "TAXATION IS THEFT REEE" Libertarians are political hipsters. They want a world that will never exist that they probably wouldn't survive in anyway. It's like they WANT the libertarian party to stay some fringe meaningless party with no influence with such behavior.

My number one goal for this fucked up strange election is for the Libertarian party to get as much steam as possible, so that normal people join it and make it a bit less crazy and a bit more mainstream so they can shout down the crazy neckbeards. I left the Republican party behind because too much jesus, and most of the Lib platform represents me more accurately.

Like I said, long game. It'll be a slow climb, but worth it in the long run.

Most millenials think that both candidates are bad, or, perhaps even more relevantly, they are completely apolitical and just want to seem cool by picking choice C. It reminds me of that Facebook photo floating around of a "gray Jedi" and how they "combine the best of both the Jedi and the Sith." People who don't care are always quick to pick an edgy third option.

That's literally it.

All I know is that it is completely grassroots. Nobody is paid by the Hillary campaign to shill for Hillary.

#FeelTheJohnson

This more or less is why I'm voting Johnson. And I can kind of see his rationale on globalization. It wouldn't be a bad thing if larger corporations didn't connive their way into importing cheap labor, duties, etc. through these treaties and force the little guy out. Ideally it would breed competition and that's a good thing for everybody. As it stands now it's just corrupt. NAFTA, TPP, all globalist initiatives need to be reworked to put everyone on a fair playing field.

THERE ARE NO PAID SHILLS, DO NOT LET THE GOYIM TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!!

poor mans bernie sanders

The only reason why he's running is because he's going to receive some money from a fucking Pro-Hillary SuperPAC for attempting to be a spoiler candidate.

"I don't like Hillary or Trump". Guess what? THEN DON'T FUCKING VOTE YOU DUMBASS. Stay out of the voting process if you're going to try and vote third party, because your vote would be going straight into the pocket of either Hillary Clinton, if you vote Libertarian, or Trump, if you vote Green Party.

JOHNSON SAID HILLLARY DID NOTHING WRONG WITH THE EMAILS

FUCK GARY

FUCK GARY

>where the hell are these Johnson fans coming from?

I take it you didn't browse Sup Forums back in 2012. Johnson wasn't loved as much as Patron Saint Paul, but still preferred over magical underwear man and magical negro.

The beautiful part is that Johnson is probably going to shit all over Trump and spread the vote in all 50 states like he did with Romney-- making it statistically impossible for him to win. Cheers!

>sellout

He's accepted virtually nothing from Super PAC's, unlike Trump.

Trump and Hillary are bad, but wait.. You're telling me that I have a third option?

Yeah, you have a third option. It goes to a person who has a 0% chance at winning, and is only there to take voters away from the other party.

That's why CNN gave a town hall night for this guy, but never gave one for Jill Stein.

Its a desperate attempt by the Hillary bots / shills to siphon votes away from Trump!

Not going to work.

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2465668471

Oh yeah and he gargled the Dems nutsack in the Town hall too

Nice third party there Libertarians

I was on his side the whole time faggot

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie to smear her campaign.

If you've been paying attention he's been belittling both Trump and Hillary you cherry picking fuckface.

>still gargles dem nutsack

He's for anyone who's dissatisfied with the two-party system even though his policies are garbage. Basically his voter base are entirely driven out of spite.

These are basically newfags. Sup Forums was pretty libertarian few years back.

>remember kids if you can't respond just repeat the same thing again

>Trump
>Taskforce to deport 12 million refugees
>Build a border wall with cameras and personnel
>Small government

I wasn't the user you replied to to begin with and I don't care who he belittles; he's still a retard.

>le fat man meme

get to work trumper
it's over for you

democrats are shilling for libertarians in the hope they steal votes from trump

>Said your mom when she was suckin black dicks

you have curly hair, huh?

>implying he gives anymore attention to Hillary than he does to Trump, which he does almost 24/7

Cant wait if he breaks the 15% then at the debate, everyone will realize how Bernie-tier the lad is to Hillary

disaffected neocons

i am not joking

A blog about sucking dick
t. (You)

Did you not repeat the same thing again? A little slow on the draw today.

>guys I also called him a retard on top of just repeating stuff do i fit in yet

Get lost, impudent child.

Get off Sup Forums, stop reading force fed shit, and watch the fucking news, any news.

Gary Johnson's debate performance doesn't even have to be stellar to see a guaranteed 10% jump. The only reason he's polling so low is because no one knows him. Simply showing up will provide Hillary and Drumpf an ass raping.

Shills for Hill spamming him thinking it will drain support from Trump.
They may as well not bother since the majority of Sup Forums aligns politically with 0% of his blatantly anti-Libertarian policies.
I guess if they could think that in depth, they wouldn't be Hillbots though.

Is he really that childish to have that ad for him

>mfw Johnson is actually a hero
>he's only acting like a leftycuck to prevent right wingers from going libertarian like they did last election
I'm now a #gunsforgary.

Shills, controlled opposition Johnson. He's open border NWO liberal cuck shit, Hillary-plant fuck pee pee poo poo

I guess if you didn't get all your news from fucking Sup Forums you wouldn't be a gullible retard that believes anything 19 year old morons shit out of their ass to convince themselves they're right.

That isn't his ad.

>this open border fucking meme again
Can all the people who get their info solely from this chucklefuck board please leave so the rest of the adults can have a conversation?

>Child! Retard! Impudent!
Didnt know Libertarians learned from their candidate. Though keep whining about how everyone except you is ill informed and dumb, I guess thats still the logic the LP keeps pushing.

> Simply showing up will provide Hillary and Drumpf an ass raping.
He wont bleed off of Trump votes, his policies contradict Trumps policies, the only argument you have is "MUH GUNS" and thats not going to cut it if he keeps sperging about Open Borders and TPP up my ass

>get called out on being a shill
>resort to name calling
>make no actual points, just scream about everyone being wrong
You shills really need to steo your game up.

>A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.
Don't bitch about other peoples info when it's correct retard.

Learn 2 English Paco

>pro-TPP
>pro-open borders
>pro-amnesty
This is libertarianism you retard. Less government interventionism. I've never heard Johnson say anything about being anti gun.

>calls people retards
>shocked that people respond with the same thing
Get the fuck out of here.

Do you seriously thing people are voting for Trump because of his policies? 50% of people are voting for him because they don't want Hillary in the White House. He tricks gullible retards like you into voting for him by conjuring up facts. He's not part of the establishment yet, but he sure is taking the tutorials for it. If you've watched Gary Johnson you'd realize his covers a broad scope of issues with his biggest platform being smaller government, but I guess you haven't because you just get your opinions from half-assed pol rhetoric, my best guess.

What has Trump said? BUILD WALL! BAN MUSLIMS! DUH LIBURALS ARE GONNA GETCHA!!!!! That's his whole platform, and why people are voting for him. No one goes on his fucking site, give me a break.

>calls people names like shill, cuck, pee pee, poo poo
>surprised people call him names back
Get the fuck out of here. I'm not going to debate people who are so deep in the Sup Forums pit that they just shit out whatever Sup Forums tells them to shit out. It's REALLY fucking obvious who gets news from Sup Forums and who does their own reading.

He's clearly stated that he's for controlled immigration and handing out work visas to those that have a clean background check. You don't just "get in".

I'm a libertarian but I hate 95% of libertarians. Most libertarians are leftists that push degeneracy.

I appreciate the effort Hans, but most people throw hissy fits over Politifact, here.

>handing out work visas to those that have a clean background check
So anyone that isn't a convicted felon yet?
Great, thanks for completely destroying working wages and the country Johnson.
It's no mystery why libertarians can't be taken seriously, you guys are bigger autists can communists.

Okay Germany.

>Not knowing economics

>Not wasting trillions fucking up middle east
>legalizing weed
>Keeping the internet free

What else should I be voting for?

>politifact

shillary Clinton trying to weaken trump

Sounds like you want the government to coddle you and stop the big meanie corporations from exercising their own liberty and outsourcing to cheaper labor because Americans want a higher standard of living.

Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump vote for Gary Johnson.
People say to me, vote for Trump, he is better than Hillary, otherwise you waist your vote. I say, I don't agree that he is better than Hillary. They are both horrible. And, according to this logic, when would it ever be ok to vote for a third party?
The more people vote now for the LP, the more likely it is that it will get matching funding in the next election and become a viable party in the next decade.

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm