Dinners almost ready!

Dinners almost ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse
animalstudiesrepository.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1019&context=acwp_faafp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KINO

now thats a hotdog!

why doesn't it just climb out and run away?

much better with sound

link please

why dont he kill the dog first? or just smack its head?

They think adrenaline makes the meat taste better. Goddamn barbaric if you ask me.

Animals that die in agony taste better according to chinks

Uma delícia

That's my dawg

But that's bullshit. I worked as a butcher for a while and we were specifically told to kill the animals quickly because even if nobody will know about it, the meat will taste like shit.

Because Asain "people" are literally without souls and delight in the pleasure of inflicting pain on God's lesser creations.

aren't you not meant to let the animal get stressed because adrenalin will spoil the meat?

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would smack a dog before boiling it to death?

Heartless chinks

please show actual scientific proof that meat will taste bad if adrenaline/.

DAD WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO GRILL SOME HOTDOGS FOR MEMORIAL DAY I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE THIS

NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL!

>god

lol

*tips fedora*

*tips story book*

I've googled a little bit:
>atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse

>The key ingredient here is lactic acid: in an unstressed animal, after death, muscle glycogen is converted into lactic acid, which helps keep meat tender, pink, and flavorful. Adrenaline released by stress before slaughter uses up glycogen, which means there’s not enough lactic acid produced postmortem. This affects different kind of meat in different ways, but in general it’ll be tough, tasteless, and high in pH, and will go bad quicker than unstressed meat. (Lactic acid helps slow the growth of spoilage bacteria.)

and the article is based on this study:
animalstudiesrepository.org/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1019&context=acwp_faafp

If magic is real why can't we cast spells

We do far worse to our cattle and farm animals

ALL dogs are useless shit except for working dogs

>inb4 you assume i must like cats

Nope. Industrial farming is shit in an obvious way but we don't torture them before killing.

A lot of loyalty for a hired Han.

t. cat owner

k

I bet he likes his rice to scream in a boiling pot too.

Pan nice and hot,

>tfw you will never stumble upon one of these chink animal torture sessions and kill everyone involved
Feels bad