It's that time of the week on Sup Forums

>It's that time of the week on Sup Forums

Hiro should just fire all mods on this board

suck my cock

Tell me about it.

who the fuck are you to determine what's best for this board?
kill yourself

You know whats missing? the cunnyspam
where did he go?

Probably someone who wants to discuss television and film on a designated television and film board.
kys pedo.

suck my cock

>Week
This is nightly. Once the clock strikes 3pm in Sydney, real Aussie hours have officially begun. Things won't get better for another 3 hours or so.

kill yourself faggot

just don't post any Sup Forums threads alright?
we don't wanna upset the shitposting liberals

This applies to every single board.
That is all. Off to bed now.

Why don't they just hire Australian mods?

learn to like it faggot (I like it now, except for boring cunny posters that do ollies and shit. I wanna be shocked I don't want to see pictures of my nieces)

suck my cock

>Things won't get better for another 3 hours or so.
You mean forever now that the cunnybot is gone

the mods allow this.
specially that niggermod from Sup Forums

KINO
I
N
O

Agreed, they even go through this convoluted application process just to get "quality moderators".

fag

I would be cool with everything if the off topic shit was at least original. But it is the same shit posted word for word day after day. Low energy shitposting.

Old Sup Forums shitposting is where it was at. Uncle l0ll / lel comics, chaseb owls, Pop Tart Power Rankings etc. Something new every night.

>week
newcunt
fuck off Sup Forumseddit
>newtrop cunt

Fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit

>I would be cool with everything if the off topic shit was at least original. But it is the same shit posted word for word day after day. Low energy shitposting.
and year after year...

old Sup Forums was the GOAT

Sup Forums died in 2014 my friend, no reason to go there unless you enjoy endless generals and tripfag circle jerks

>no reason to go there unless you enjoy endless generals and tripfag circle jerks

aka the future of this shithole site.

What happened to cunnybot anyway? I don't miss it or anything but I'm genuinely curious what happened to a seemingly immutable facet of Sup Forums