but why?

>Its an "Ancient Aliens really starts to make sense" episode

of course

Yes. Aliens and Memes episode when?

Go shill your homesite elsewhere

Fuck off with your gay avatar.

KEK

Extremely triggered.

>ancient scientists suggest that the word kino was introduced by alien redditors

I'm not sure, but Action Bronson watching Ancient Aliens is.

Why not?

Its comfy KINO

This.
Tbh the only way I can watch this show.

Ridley Scott watches it and based Prometheus off it, so yes its kino.

>Ancient Astronaut Theorists ...... say yes.

when do these fruit-loops ever say no?
Its a great comedy series though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYnwSEqks0

Yes. Regardless the viewers take on the Ancient Astronaut theory, it is one of the most legitimately entertaining shows on television. If you enjoy folklore and mythology it is an absolute goldmine of references and starting points for researching. It also makes a pretty fun drinking game.

>shot every time the narrator says "Ancient Astronaut theory/theorists"
>shot every time Tsoukalos appears

>you have to ask yourself, is such a thing even possible?
>and the answer is yes

>ancient man was stupid and not capable of cutting stone in a straight line.
>its clearly alien laser technology.

Is such a thing really possible?

yes

its entertaining as fuck

The answer...is yes

>tfw too dumb to understand ancient aliens

WHO ARE THEY?

WHY ARE THEY HERE?

WHAT DO THEY WANT?

WHERE HAVE THEY GONE?

WHO WRITES THIS SHIT?

>Is Ancient Aliens kino?

Nigga at first, now they invent shit like my turds are aliens, me being a neet is alien. Aliens are Aliens. Everything is aliens.

There is a deep ancient knowledge which encompasses the entire universe and its true meaning. This knowledge has been preserved in the dimensions of the pyramid.

>spoopy

This is what gets me. Humans have been as evolved as they are now for a very very long time but this show (or at least the stuff they talk about) thinks ancient Egyptians were subhumans that couldn't find a way to move heavy blocks.

The show has the problem of rehashing the same content over and over and over and over...

dont worry user, you are exactly the type of viewer they want.

There are no aliens. Extra Terrestrials have never visited planet earth. Belief in alien life is similar to religious mania. UFO believers are just part of a modern pagan cult.

It's the SCALE of these monuments which brings into question the technology. Also the precision is completely unexpected and unsupported and unexplained by current (((mainstream))) theories.

It's peppered with a bit of wild speculation and reaching, a lot of it to enhance the entertainment value, but the show on the whole is pretty good. Also it references some solid researchers and literature.

How u kno tho?

there are billions of planets in our own galaxy, and there are billions of galaxies.
would you like to bet some money that life exists on only one?

Most of the things they talk about were done an extremely long time ago and so even if there were things written down about how they were done, it's not that strange that they wouldn't be available today.

>the precision is completely unexpected
They're cutting rocks, as humans like you are today. They could see how good or bad their rock carvings were and could improve them as necessary. They could also find some way to move heavy-ass rocks regardless of if people can't find anything talking about how they did it.

Saying that it was aliens because you don't think modern humans can do certain things is stupid.

10,000 men can get things done.

if we truly are the ONLY planet with life then it 100000% guarantees our presence is the result of biological intervention by some deity

People have been looking for UFO and alien space craft for over 60 years. Since that time literally millions of people have had cameras pointed at the sky.

And there still isn't a single decent photograph or video showing a real alien craft.

thats why the show is called ANCIENT aliens, retard.
protip: 60 years ago isnt considered "ancient history"

given odds there likely is alien life
however much less likely that hardly any of that life would be at all similar or intelligent as us
also even if they were they would still be too far away for contact

>human beings are the most advanced intelligence in the entire universe

anyone else find this really depressing?

Even more convenient. Aliens built the pyramids. Aliens mowed my lawn. Aliens were kangz and shit.

to know that Christianity and all other religions are based on a visiting Ayyy Lmao is fucking hilarious, I really hope it turns out to be true. the amount of butthurt would be IMMENSE.

>estimated 100 Billion inhabitable planets in our Milky Way galaxy
>estimated 100 Billion Galaxies in universe

Even if there was only a 1 in 100 Billion chance of life occurring on an inhabitable planet, that would still be 100 Billion planets with life on them.

You are a complete moron to think life hasn't formed or traveled elsewhere. We don't have any idea where we, or anything else made of matter, came from but for some reason, aliens visiting earth at any point in our history is scoffed at.

Ancient cultures clearly believed they had been visited. It's worth looking into and, unfortunately, it's only the fringe, alternative scientists and reporters which do. The reason More reputable researchers don't even look into it is because it's a career killer to go down that line of research.

>no UFOs

what dis then?

youtu.be/mHSqRKmhQcs

To lump anyone who thinks there is a different history to what's shoved down our throat into a category (loony) They can post images of him and say haha you're one of these, much like the tin foil hat insult.

I don't believe in ancient aliens, I do think nephilim play a huge part in Earths history and that's what they're hiding.

Watched Rob Skiba?

Probably not true, there could still be beings way more advanced than us but still not have the means to contact other life. They may not even want to, or have different goals than space travel

[Predicted Appearance by 2020]

Once long time ago this was an interesting channel. What the fuck happened.

>Rob Skiba
Yeah, I'm subbed to him.
Seems to do good work to try to inform people on what we can gather from the fragments of evidence/material that still remains.

Tricky to find people who are worthwhile dealing with this subject matter, some of them are there to make the topics ridiculous much like that mad hair guy on Ancient aliens.

They lost the rights to a lot of historical footage.

Reality TV sells better and doesn't cost much to make so here comes 20 more seasons of fishermen/truckers/pawnbrokers

The History Channel only had 3 viewers, they had to spice things up.

Fucking kek

>he doesn't seek the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

Why do these retards always use images/music from TV and movies?

>They're cutting rocks, as humans like you are today. They could see how good or bad their rock carvings were and could improve them as necessary.

You are obviously not familiar with the accuracy and precision involved in a massive project like the pyramids.
>6 millions tons of stone
>2.5 million blocks
>Aligned to true north with 3/60 of a single degree
>use of Phi in layout of topography and measurements of the pyramid
>the precise measurements and sculpting of the sphynx's face

It is still unexplainable how gobekli tepe was created 11,500 years ago by """"hunter gatherers"""". Especially if you account for the kind of social structure and economy which would have been needed to be in place to sustain such an undertaking.

>They could also find some way to move heavy-ass rocks regardless of if people can't find anything talking about how they did it.

And how exactly did they move those heavy blocks? How exactly do you move a 400 ton block and balance it atop 2 other equally massive blocks?

>Saying that it was aliens because you don't think modern humans can do certain things is stupid.
There is a lot of evidence existing in many ancient cultures worldwide which implies aliens have visited and transferred technology. I don't personally believe there is enough evidence to say for sure, but it's an interesting theory and it's not all that far fetched.

With primitive stone tools. Yea, given about 400 years time.

And why did they cut the stones like pic related btw?

It's better than the drawing they come up with. These types of videos are guilty pleasures of mine though.

Yeah they are for me as well.

why would a reptile being evolve to resemble apes?

What about Phoenix Lights? It was a UFO recorded and witnessed by thousands!

the human brain 30,000 years ago is exactly the same as it is today, evolution is very slow.
and thousands of men can move anything.

There's been photo's of UFO's out there for decades already, but people won't believe they're real, because they don't WANT to believe it, and they'll just enter a denial loop when shown any photo.

if aliens were real we'd have photos by now > show them a photo
that photo isn't clear enough > show them a clearer photo
that looks like it's fake / photoshop / CGI

Not this fucking rocks again. There's a pseudo-scientist on youtube claiming those were made by 20 meter tall giants from pre-diluvian bible times. There's no shortage of nutjobs, apparently.

Watch the video. youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

Basically millions of years of evolution gave them more humanoid mammalian features like tits that lactate but they still lay eggs and stuff. Also they can use telepathy and telekinesis.

theres a documentary on netflix called The Man Who Sees UFOs on netflix, its worth a watch

Fuck off with that "reptillian" bullshit.

You morons are fucking cancer.

You're implying I believe any of it. I just like watching the videos same with ancient aliens or an UFO shit.

There's a lot of people that see UFO's, but the ones that matter to me are the professionals that see that shit, like civilian and military aviators. They have the experience to tell the difference between what's normal and not, and they have a duty to report it to safeguard their aircraft, and any others that may be in the area.

Have some UFO sighting kino.

>can I take pictures
>no
Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up.

You might as well believe it since you're willing to propagate that bullshit.

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=wR_dxZJGWfU
Go burn some books Nazi bigot.

>win 7

so comfy

im stuck with 8 while this semester is going on i dont wanna format and risk fucking up everything

even if you fix the startbar windows 7 just seems better somehow

I'll do that, and you go ahead and drink a gallon of bleach.

Windows 10 is out now, slowpoke.

i wouldnt touch that shit with your rotted dick

t. Retpillian

Nah. It's because there's nothing convincing out there. Nothing that can't be explained by standard earthly craft.

>There's a pseudo-scientist on youtube claiming those were made by 20 meter tall giants from pre-diluvian bible times.
That's not relevant to the discussion. Stay on topic

These massive blocks were precisely cut and moved great distances at countless ancient sites worldwide. They didn't do it with the technology ascribed to the types of societies of the supposed time of their construction. How did they do it and why do many of them reference more advanced civilizations coming from the skies?

>if aliens were real we'd have photos by now > show them a photo > that photo isn't clear enough > show them a clearer photo > [ that's not convincing ] > show them another photo > [that could be explained by standard human kit ] > show them another photo > that looks like it's fake / photoshop / CGI

Added, thanks.

>Thousands of men can move anything.
How? Explain how "thousands of men" can create pic related? Like what specifically would they do in order to cut the blocks, transport them, and move them into place?

Where can you get such a haircut?

Scientists have reproduced methods reasonable for people back then to move giant shit and assemble pyramids.

There is no mystery and no references to space men. There are lots of references to the skies and things up there because religion.

stage #1 .. how you move a huge block of stone using men, ropes and logs.

They would use other rocks to sand down the rocks. With thousands of slaves this would be achievable.

They would transport them using manpower or animals and carts.

Putting them in place would require leverage, strings, pulleys, balancing.

Why are you acting like humans are somehow unable to do that today if you put 1000s of slaves on the job? China built the great wall, much more impressive than pic related. Are Chinese aliens? yes