Is this any good

Is this any good

Yea

Cool I might watch it

DUDE GAY DEXTER LMAO

NO IT IS MADE BY A JEW GAY NIGGER FAG CHILDFUCKER THAT WORKED WITH DAVID CHILDFUCKING LYNCH

SIX FEET UNDER IS WORSE THEN TWIN PEAKS AT LEAST TWIN PEAKS HAS ME IN IT I ROCK BUT SIX FEET UNDER JUST HAS A BUNCH OF NIGGER GAY JEW FAGS IN IT

It starts great and it ends great, but be ready for a very uneven middle.

>dude driving away in the sunset, so deep lmao

Ok

No, but most people here will say yes, and cite its finale as the best of all television finales. If you're very liberal, suffer from a hormonal imbalance, and were raised by shitty parents, this show will reduce you to a puddle of gooey tear sap, provide you with imaginary catharsis, and you'll say shit like:
>in the Fishers I see my family; they are my family
>this show is about everything, this show is life itself

I fucking loved this show, but I definitely think it's hit or miss with people. There's no explosions or real action besides someone dying at the beginning of each episode. It can be quite formulaic, but you grow to appreciate the characters. At least I did.

SHUT THE HELL UP NIGGER FAG YOU LOVE DAVID CHILDFUCKING LYNCH AND ALAN BALLSACK HUH STUPID JEW

>If you're very liberal

But the show was all about how liberal families are really fucked up. It's a secretly redpilled show like Mad Men.

>being so brainwashed by the politics board of an anime website you hate an amazing tv show you've seen one episode of because one of the characters was gay

It shows a very white side of los Angeles. Nate Sr. was definitely red pilled af.

>But the show was all about how liberal families are really fucked up.
Liberals assume everyone is fucked up. That's why there are so many indie films that can be boiled down to, "wow, no one's perfect and we're all a little messed up - we need to accept that." Also, the show expects you to care about these narcissistic bags of meat.
>It's a secretly redpilled show like Mad Men.
Mad Men seeks to destroy the "myth" of 50's/60's America, and subscribes heavily to the theory of toxic masculinity. I enjoyed the show (until the last season) but let's not pretend it doesn't tow the line.

>being so liberal that the only thing about SFU that sticks out to you as leftist is that it features a gay character
Yeah no.

Its the best non gimmick TV series out there. Its about real people.

no, not really
its kind of fun watching dexter play a stuck up gay man but it loses that effect after a couple episodes

>Its about real people.
every character is a walking cliche
why do people act like every show with a gay character and family drama is deep?

leftists =/= liberals

This is an American show, so I can use the word as it's used in America.

Honestly you are right
There seems to be this generation that's all about pandering to the liberal demographic and in general it's awful and it's crap but liberals love it and get really mad when someone points out it isn't good
It has nothing to do with action, it's just a bad and unengaging show with characters that are neither interesting not enjoyable
Funny thing is that I don't have a single problem with that character being gay