I literally don't understand amerifats' childish obsession of guns...

I literally don't understand amerifats' childish obsession of guns. In Norway I never have to fear getting shot by a nigger. Sure, breivik happened 5 years ago, but he got lucky finding that gun. I'm also aware of knives, but they are less dangerous, because even if guns make a loud sound, it's significantly harder to hit with a knife. The insane nip who hack'n'slashed his way through that house for handicapped people had an advantage because of, well, their handicaps. Also, it's hypocritic to say "people can find a gun anyway" when the exact same is true for marihuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now include a graph with countries like Mexico

Is your goal stopping firearm violence or violence overall?

If it's the 2nd then banning guns will do no good since there is no correlation whatsoever between gun ownership and violence.

And if it's the 1st then you're just a retard.

we have lots of niggers

In fact I think we have more niggers than the Nordic countries have people

and spics too we have entire states of nothing but desert and spics.

k

Another gun control thread, another Bill Whittle post:

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

The UNODC is headed by a Russian
Wait I thought you guys hated Russians and they are evil?

checkmate

why? do you openly admit usa is full of retards and can't be compared to "muslim-infected europe xd"

perhaps you aren't aware of this, but firearms are not the only category of murder weapon

USA's overall murder rate is on par with europe if you don't count niggers, which commit over 50% of all murders

lurk more faggot

>Force us to take immigrants from those high murder rate countries
>omg these high murder rates, this must be whiteys fault!

"gun violence" is just gang violence and suicide. Neither would be stopped by taking away peoples guns
Not to mention you literally have shootings and terrorists attacks every day now

It's full of niggers and spics

if they didn't kill each other with guns it'd be something else.

>I literally don't understand amerifats' childish obsession of guns.
>In Norway I never have to fear getting shot by a nigger.

You just answered your own question without even needing to ask it.

Your continent has only just begun its downward tumble into becoming multicultural paradises. Germany and France are examples of what is to come.

Keep this is mind: our niggers are at least somewhat controllable. Your muslims aren't. Have a nice day.

>force

We actually paid money to bring the niggers here

Get rekt faggot

Allah Truckbar, motherfucker.

Does Norway even have niggers?

Without niggers and spics our murder rate is the same as Belgium's. Most white Americans never see these murders because they don't live in inner cities with gang violence. I like guns and don't care about blacks dying so I oppose any gun control measures

>we

the slave owners brought them here to fuck over the white workers ironically since blacks were cheaper than paying whites higher wages

Yet low class whites are still blamed

White peoples here are no more violent

>He doesn't understand the culture of America and thinks that his ignorance allows him to have a valid opinion

Everything is expensive in your fucked up country. Even your oil; which you guys pump out of your own soil/sea. You will never understand the strife of the individual. America is not about the collective or about the government solving your problems for you. Our culture promotes self-reliance. I'll gladly accept the risk of death for my fellow Americans to carry firearms.

>total counts
wew

I literally don't understand norways' childish obsession of guns. In the US I never have to fear getting shot by an autist. Sure, columbine happened 15 years ago, but they got lucky finding those guns. I'm also aware of knives, but they are less dangerous, because even if guns make a loud sound, it's significantly harder to hit with a knife. The insane nip who hack'n'slashed his way through that house for handicapped people had an advantage because of, well, their handicaps. Also, it's hypocritic to say "people can find a gun anyway" when the exact same is true for marihuana.

Now show us a graph of violent crime per capita

was she kill

3.1 committed by niggers and spics

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't suicides also listed as gun violence if the person used a gun to kill himself?

Stupid way to twist the statistics. If person wants to off himself he will find a way even if every gun is smelted to plows.

Here you go, broken down further.

>it's significantly harder to hit with a knife
Are you trying to throw them like Naruto?