Do you want Americanized gun laws yet?

Do you want Americanized gun laws yet?

I want to own guns, but I don't trust others around me with guns.

Tough decision.

you know it lad

literally me

No, why would I need that? And definitely don't want people with guns any near around me.

No. I'm happy with the one we have

Sup Forums: RUSSIANS ARE BASED REDPILLED SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE!!1

You are of course right. But expect some Ameri/pol/ butthurt.

I like how everyone thinks we all own literal assault rifles. As if everyone has 30k USD to purchase a registered lower receiver or RDIAS.

I like Czech gun laws more

A semiautomatic AR-15 is less than $999 and is enough to outgun entire European police stations.

Your gun laws will be the end of your country when you go below 50% White.

>A semiautomatic AR-15
is not an assault rifle.

Americanized? Every state has its own different laws, are you dumb? Don't you know your own country's fucking laws lmaooo

My country is full of idiots, so unfortunately not.

Never t b h

I think the gun laws might be what saves them when they go below 50%. Whites have a history of destroying niggers, even when outnumbered and outgunned, see Rhodesia. Organized white militias will destroy
>tfw kinda want to join the upcoming american race war but don't want to die

You're that turbo Sup Forumstard posting with a brazilkian flag right, nobody likes you here you should reconsider your presence

Which state gunlaws? California or Vermont?

Are you role-playing as a delusional Sup Forums user?

Yep.
Some Swedish cities are now so unsafe that women should definitely carry guns with them in the evenings.

The police recently came out and said that women in Malmö shouldnt walk home alone at night after a gang-rape where the immigrants set the womans vagina on fire afterwards.

Our laws should change to relflect the new society we live in, and we need protection.

Yeah. Nothing to do with america though, it's still the shithole it's always been. Although lately I've been reading up on the nature and behaviour of the state and changed my opinions on things like the police. Having guns would probably be useful for our society. Preferable swiss gun laws, rather than american ones though.

He is right though. There is a war coming your way.

The old GOP is dying and a wave of white supremacists are taking over the party. Your country's future is very dark and very violent.

Mate, can you not FEEL the tension in the air? All the way from here, I can feel that some real shit is about to go down soon, there are two very radical sides that are complete opposites that make up a large portion of your population

They are just vocal minorities. Most people are living too comfortably too care about politics

If, however, the radical right and left want to bring their fight to the mountains and foothills of Appalachia then may God have mercy on them both.

>there are two very radical sides that are complete opposites that make up a large portion of your population

>some bored gender studies majors that dress in black and larp as commies once in a while
>whites telling the GOP they're serious about stopping Mexican immigration and they don't want empty promises anymore

Woah civil war imminent America is dooooomed!

what would happen if they go below 50%, and they try to take the guns?

I used to be strongly pro-gun until I realized that they're literally useless and the effect of a 2nd amendment wouldn't be me owning a gun, it would be everyone around me and especially the psychopaths owning guns, while also being surrounded by some retarded militarized police living in constant anxiety and shooting down everyone on sight since every fucking one is armed.

Moreover, if the state wanted to subvert the population it would literally never cause a civil war where my gun would come in use, it would instead elect an idiotic charismatic figure who promises to go against the establishment while doing the direct opposite, but also while angering half of the population with his pretend anti-establishment stance and making sure that they vote for the establishment candidate next election.

but it stands for assault-rifle 15 people killed per bullet