Hi bros im gonna go in a 4 month sea phase with no internet...

Hi bros im gonna go in a 4 month sea phase with no internet. Pls give me your top tier tv series and movies to watch while on board.

Op here downloaded these :
Breaking bad
The walking dead
Tudors
Vikings
Rome
Shameless
Vampire Diaries
Originals
Westworld
Orange is the new black
The leftovers
Fargo

>No Sopranos or The Wire

kys

downloads those and put them in your "do not watch" folder

Breaking Bad
Game of thrones
Fargo
House of Cards
Westworld
True Detective (Season 1)
Vikings
Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
The Sopranos
The Wire

Every episode of Naruto, Bleach and One Piece

you fucking pleb. Breaking Bad & Fargo are the only acceptable series. even then they are only ok. get The Sopranos and Mad Men.

Honestly, download some shonen animu too if you want to never run out of shit to watch. Those things go on longer than most life spans.

Kekked

Criminal Minds
The X Files
DS9
CSI: Miami it's unironically crime procedural kino don't lie to yourself
Cops
Gangland

get all 156 episodes. Discard anything else. You won't need anything else.

>he will never get a biopic

too good for this world

i didnt have internet for like 6 months and got along just fine watching all of TNG and DS9 for the first time.

Naruto marathons saved my life. It has the writing of a 12 year old but damn it's so cheerful

Are you in the Navy bro? I would've joined but I can't swim

Favorites:
Mad men
Sopranos
BrBa
Rome
Westworld
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Seinfield
GoT
True detective (season 2)
Star Trek. Every deviation of it.
Xfiles
Band of Brothers

Entire BLACKED back catalogue

yeah bro merchant navy , no military shit. I basicly move cargo from one part of the earth to the other.

Mad men ofc.

Law and order criminal intent (the donofrio years)

this is the plebiest post i've ever seen

Don't listen to these fags op, when you're tired you won't enjoy binge watching heavy shit, download all seasons of:

Scrubs
MASH 4077
Frasier

And you'll have a blast unwinding. Leave mad men and the wire until you're back on land

Im scared as shit to dont become depressed as hell on board because i know myself and my lows and highs but the money will worth it. 4 months is not such a long time and i have 200mb monthly of internet to talk with family.

That's why you should listen To me, you need lighthearted, comfy shows with a good message in times like this. Believe me I have a very similar job to yours (do 2 months rotations in a remote place)

The thing is i didnt have any depression because my body was on autopilot for such a long time but now when the embarkation time comes i feel like all my survival insticts hightened i feel a very strong urge to socialize , meet women and meet old friends.How to cope with these kind of feels? The thing is is not that bad , i got hired at top 3 shipping company , Il be able to visit China , Sua which for someone from Romania is a lifetime dream.

All seven season of West Wing . After you finish re-watch it again . And share it to all your crew mate .

Blacked

spongebob squarepants

Sounds more like a shit job to me pal.. I know that feel too xuz I've had plenty of those.. don't subject yourself to that kind of pressure and anxiety if unless you really have to. And also

>China
>Once in a lifetime experience for a Romanian

Wtf? Why would anyone want to go to China ?? And even if you did you can EASILy get a Visa and a ticket.

Take care either pal

The job is as a deck cadet. Ill work 8 hours daily devided 4 with 4 in the bridgeand deck.Cant wait really