I have literally no friends

I have literally no friends

Thats because you do nothing all day other than lurk here and get soul cancer from all the repetitive and dumb racist banter

m…me too

Neither do I. I am happy because I don't want to have any and my wife and colleagues is enough social interaction for me.

>tfw will never have a wife
>tfw will never be able to talk with colleagues

at least it was autism and not down syndrome

same

there is literally nothing i want to do outside my house though since it's so comfy, so im stuck

me doing xmas shopping for all my friends and family

You dont need them. After all, we all born and die alone.
WANNA GRILL!!!

I haven't had a single friend for like 6 years now. I was fine with it for the longest time, but I've been longing for some intimacy lately.

I never had real friends outside of my twin brother
now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore
feels bad

Pink wojak is a /biz/ meme, stop decharacterizing it newfag

Me neither, oh well

Same, I'm unable to keep up any form of human contact unless I'm forced by circumstances

one day it'll be over

I also want friends, someone to talk to, to have fun with, play games and make memories.
Having a girlfriend is so foreign of a concept that it's like imagining a new color

Friendship is a meme

And what is your problem? Why you cant get it?

Fucking mfuckers, If i was from rich cunt like Norway or Sweden i would have hugred friends and girls.

I had friends but everyone is busy with their lives

>tea time with girl friends

I failed to make a single friend during my university years and I naturally drifted away from my high school friends. Now I'm a shut-in NEET with an extremely bad social anxiety, so I can't even make friends online.

sad

But it's normal for japanese. It's part your culture.

>tfw have a female friend

:(

I'll befriend you :)
sumsar#5999

>tfw introvert
>all you want is a friend but when you get one all you want is some space

>I cant even make friends on-line
>Because i cant do it.
Just do it. I heard people in Norway very friendly at least to their contrymen.

FPBP
Get the fuck off Sup Forums if you want to make friends.

>just be yourself bro just make some friends haha

>Just do it.
Like I mentioned, I have a really bad anxiety. I want to do it, but I can't do it. People without it seem to have issues understanding it, because they always tell me stuff like "just go out there, there's nothing to lose", but it's a strong fear that doesn't just go away knowing that I have nothing to lose or whatever.

yeah haha I'll just run down to the friends shop and pick some up

WELL you sure won't find them in your basement la

Maybe you should get some psychotherapy or what. Did you try that?

friendzoned and proud

idk about the US but its actually quite hard to make friends here. People are friendly and stuff to you but everyone basically sticks to their groups they make in secondary school/college forever.
its actually quite a common complaint from immigrants here that they never make any Irish friends, just acquaintances

No more friends, only acquaintances.

What? You from Ireland or what? Just go to pab, drunk Guiness and fight with somebody after he will be your firend.

The anxiety's basically gotten to such a bad level that the thought of getting professional help scares me too much, but I've been working on facing some of my fears lately in hopes that I improve, and I think I have. I'm hoping I can keep improving little by little until I can muster the courage to get professional help in the course of 2018.

yeah I am its just I never realised till an immigrant guy I worked with said it
and anyway some random guy down the pub isn't really someone I want to be friends with

just go out with people even if you know they don't want you there

>mfw military
>mfw have the best friends i ever had

Fucking love them.

>didn't make any friends in college because I was retarded
>no friends for like 5 years
>decide to go on a group travel with strangers
>now I have 2 friends who live nearby that I see most weekends, and play games with
we can all make it, guys. Do what I did, I promise

same lol

She's a tomboy who just don't care about relationships.
It's like having a male friend desu, we discuss vidya, anime and music.

Well you can fight with some pretty girl. I guess irish girls like fights too.

Neither.

Not even on the internet.

>be in highschool
>no friends
>be a wagey
>no friends
>be in uni
>no friends
>be a NEET
>no friends
>be in military
>friends!!!

I spent 270€ for presents, I wish I haven't any friend

Pretty much.

People who join the military are literally the trash of society, the mentally broken people, so no wonder they get along well.

Friendship is literally a social construct.

How do you do that. At least many grills from poor contries want be friends with scandinavians in internet.

It's not that hard, just go to an event that you have interest in and find people there to talk to. You both already share the same interests so it's really easy

I have a handful of friends. Today was very strange

>Spend the past two - three days programming for most of it
>Finally go to the store
>Cashier qt kept trying to make convo
>Asks what I'm doing for Christmas

I felt like some sort of detached monster. I had a hard time replying. My brain may be fried

gf material

Really? I'd be interested in talking to any white girl to be honest. Wouldn't mind talking to an Ukrainian qt.

A coworker gave me a present and I'm still convinced that it's some sort of misunderstanding, so for the meantime I sneaked it in his locker

I stopped talking to my best and only real friend after we graduated high school
He was kind of a cunt but he helped me socialize and whatnot, and it is nice to have someone to talk to

Don't even know why I did it, I guess having someone who has their shit together so close by was kind of rough on me, and he did tell me at one point how I keep pushing people away and make myself unhappy, he was right on that apparently because I haven't had any friends since and I want to kill myself

I feel you. If anxiety is what is ruining your life then just go to the psychiatrist when you are ready, get them benzos and most important use those spaces of time where you will be able to function as a normal human being due the meds to fix your life, but don't get hooked on pills though.

Yeah, I'm not opposed to using meds, but I don't want to depend on them, so I actually had exactly what you described in mind.