NEW WATCHMEN REPRINTS ANNOUNCED

What does everyone think of the new, enhanced edition of Watchmen? See pic.

very funny user
I laughed then died inside.

This could be better if we could somehow make the last caption fit with the lettering of Watchmen. I might take a crack at that.

there is a font called Dave Gibbons but I was too incompetent to make it work in my image editing software

This image was made on Sup Forums and then someone went and posted it on reddit for upvotes and then someone took it and posted it here to bait people.
Fuck everyone on the internet.

no, i made it. i posted it in a different thread before, you can see the filename is the same.

That's only a little bit better. At least now it's only one faggot. But at least you're a faggot who owned up to his faggotry.

Are you actually retarded?

>Nothing ends Adrian. Nothing EVER ends.

What did he mean by this?

Comic charactets aren't allowed to have definitive ends.

we've been over this, chronologically it's continued in Justice League: Darkseid War. which ends with Manhat nuking Owlman and whatshisface. Rebirth takes place after that

i know but theres no continued in justice league #50 logo that I can use there

harumph. I'll overlook it this time, then

We shall have to make one

kek

>[moore yelling in the distance]

Watchmen is so fucking overhyped. I read it once, years ago, and never went back.

>I read it once
then your opinion isnt very well informed desu

>reading something I didn't enjoy over again because other people say I should enjoy it

Yeah that makes total sense.

i dont think you have a right to call it 'overhyped' if you have not properly considered the depth of it