Reminder that it's been 20 seconds since Europe's last mass shooting. We must be doing something right

Reminder that it's been 20 seconds since Europe's last mass shooting. We must be doing something right.

Huh? When? How? No way bro? Crazy? Yes?

>be east european aka beast european aka best european
>watch muslims butcher and massacre westerners
>watch niggers and hispanics and americans all butcher and massacre each other all day everyday
>watch internet americans shitting on internet westerners because of this
>watch internet westerners shitting on internet americans because of this
>mfw

seems yall need jeebus or something

Eorupeons have gone full gentile.
They are marching voluntarily into extermination camps, to soothe their tremendous white guilt.

You do realize that by Europeans you also number eastern Europeans, you who elected a literal fucking nigger calling eastern Euros "gentile". I never googled by I bet denying the holohoax is even illegal over there.

Reminder that I'm still a leaf. Definitely not doing something right.

>best European

>I bet denying the holohoax is even illegal over there.

Not even close

Not exactly 'illegal' here yet. But if you deny the six gorrillion here, you can count 100% you will lose your job, your home, you will be harassed, maybe attacked and killed by some Yiddishe mafia types.

Might as well be illegal here. We have to discuss the six quintillion in hushed tones, only among certified goyim circles.

Well instead of shouting 'my gulag is better than your gulag' at each other, shouldnt you people do something about getting back to flag touting and promoting the world's best culture that produced literally every single good thing instead?

We're trying to get Trump elected Radovan, that's the best we can do. Once Trump is in power, hopefully he will hire your army to come here and help us remove kebab. Are you available?

I was in diapers during happy funtime adventures, but guys who werent trained Gadaffi's army for free and are also likely to volunteer if it ever comes to that.

Kebab removal is an art, a passion, not something so crude that it is bought with money.

Sorry we bombed your country. We basically are kebab.

allright i'm being serious here...
WTF is the point of these cuckery shit? i mean if you're responsible for what your ancestor did doesnt that make every single kinds of human beings responsible for at least one kind of fucked up things? why has only the whites who mostly submit to this shit? i mean look at those kids, they are being forced to be like that by their parents, in this case weren't they had responsibility to be sorry for their own child? even if you're feeling guilty should you be dragging those who're related to you too? wtf none of this make sense.

my theory is that they have lived their entire lives completely sheltered to reality, which is why they are so oblivious to it today, being borderline delusional
they are all always upper-middle class, from rich countries, have rich parents, and study non-applicable bullshit, had it good their entire lives, and now they think everyone else should be magically entitled to the good life too

they also have nothing going on for themselves so they feel obligated to virtue signal 24/7 and be offended of everything at all times

I don't know how to explain it. These leftist whites, are burdened with "white guilt"

They are so deeply troubled by?? Some combination of being born retarded, and a deep shame of being white, that you see them marching off and begging the world to forgive them.

Does this stop them from bombing the entire middle east? Serbia? Does this tremendous burden stop them from slaughtering hundreds of thousands of people around the world? No.

But they do feel a need to apologize for stuff they did not do, that happened hundreds of years ago.

So was there another mass shooting in Europe?

Just the usual.