2010+6

>2010+6
>a sandboy still remains my number one lifetime crush

Explain this to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4
youtube.com/watch?v=1XQaRG4P-9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw you will never have Aladdin wishing he was born in the modern century just to steal your heart

you must be european or have a rape fantasy maybe both

>implying
Wew lad. Keep your projections off of me.

>tfw

>Explain this to me Sup Forums
I can, but... do you trust me?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4

This song is possibly even dreamier in Arabic.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XQaRG4P-9E

It's the poofy hair, isn't it?

Is this were you think the world should be going because I won't lie, that would give me cause to set the world to end.

You grew up with Disney movies and he's the only Disney prince that had enough personality and development for you to remember his name.

He's legit incredibly cute, hot, and charming (all three of those are separate qualities). He has a wonderful breezy attitude.

He could absolutely f the s out of me, and he was clearly designed to look that way—I don't think a single other prince character was actually designed with sexiness in mind (for any combination of reasons: kid audience, straight animators, whatever).

>not wanting to fucking the Beast
Was actually disappointed when he turned back in the end.

To be fair he's written pretty much as a slightly tanner Italian new yorker who happens to wear a fez

he was an ugly ass human

Like a lot of Middle Easterners.

Not really ugly but you go through the entire movie getting to know the Beast and learning to associate normal looking Chads with shitty people and in the end the Beast turns to a normal looking Chad.

Kek no.

He would be more attractive if I hadn't interacted with a lot of Middle Eastern men and thus developed a strong distaste for them.

I also like whiter complexioned boys, so theres that.

Are you white yourself?

No

I hate these fucking hipster redesigns fuck

>Is supposed to be arab
>Has that butchered arabic tattoo

>To be fair he's written pretty much as a slightly tanner Italian new yorker who happens to wear a fez

He isn't lazy, racist, and stubborn as fuck with an ego the size of Jupiter. Thus, not Italian New Yorker (or Jersey Italian, which is basically all of that magnified).
He's sort of what teenage Arabs were in Jordan and other relatively progressive countries in the 1990s. Went to college in the UK in 1995 and met quite a few very like him.

9/11 changed everything, unfortunately. By attacking the USA, Arab rightwingers successfully provoked American rightwingers into—basically—a hate-off that empowered the right both there and here.
Today progressive teens in the Arab world aren't like Aladdin. They're terrified of becoming deliberate collateral damage in a war between ISIS and Kansas voters.

>no chaotic neutral manlet with child soldiers bf

Well, there was also Hercules, even if he was more of a superhero than a prince.

The only other husbando worthy Disney characters I can think of are Simba and Robin Hood, who are furry bait. Peter Pan was too much of a dick.

That's not even the OUAT version, who's basically ancient evil. If he's painted as a good guy then he still would come off as an asshole, because he's supposed to be an asshole. Hook is supposed to be a sympathetic character too.

>2020 - 4
>Im still in love with a giant purple monster man from 20 years ago.

Help me Sup Forums

>everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked!

>be me, a gay Arab dude.
>Can't stand Arab guys.

Been around too many to not hate them.

I do have a thing for white skinny trailer trash though as well as being a furfag