In this thread we discuss about our favorite comic about the struggle of a young trans woman and her efforts to become...

In this thread we discuss about our favorite comic about the struggle of a young trans woman and her efforts to become the most repellent human being in existence.

hitler def left his dick throne for that one

We already have one bad comic general:

This is a marvel comic?

Wow, talk about ego

Why is it that the little boygirl is more than happy to explain shit to people who don't ask, but when someone's genuinely confused about her bullshit she gets defensive and refuses to say anything?

>Implying this isn't a work of art. Every strip is infuriating in its own way, you can't say that about Marmaduke

I'm gonna post homosexual turtles

Are we crashing this thread?

With no survivors

God bless.

I don't have any Teenage Mutant Ninja Faggots, so I'm just gonna throw whatever I have onto the fire.

Everybody hates the nerd.

>p*nis

Thank fucking GOD you censored this word in a comic about a little trans boy. It's incredible important that, in this comic about gender identity, you never fucking mention anyone's genitals.

Question of the day:
Would the world be a better place if "trans" people didn't exist?

Because it's not his job to know, it's our job to learn, or some such horseshit.

>CIS PEOPLE DON'T GET KILLED BECAUSE THEY ARE CIS
Sure they do, they call it the United States Military and it's historically excluded gays, bisexuals, sexual deviants in the mandatory draft and still refuses to accept transgenders.
Fuck. These make me so steamed, I need a cigarette.
god's work my man

I think the world would be better if everyone could get painless, flawless surgery to instantly get their perfect body of choice

But they can only get it once in their lifetime and if they do they can never hide their body or assume a different identity by law. It forces people to be very selective.

No, no, the comic is about lecturing people and the main character being always right and smart.

what school is this where every other kid is so knowledgeable about gender identity issues

... Do we get to add onto it? Because if someone asked me that question, I would've made myself just look handsome, but that picture makes me want wings, and I know I never would've considered that.

>Do we get to add onto it

NO. You get one surgery and that's fucking it. If you waste it on "Slightly more handsome" then that's your fucking fault.

>misktake

This is the most spot-on and poignant look at tranny life ever created.

Man, what's this comic called again? I always forget.

Post the cuckoo clock one

Poptepipic

It's not an easy name to remember.

pop team epic/poptepipic

it's pretty rad

Anything for you, homo turtle bro.

Thanks for saving this thread.

Thanks, anons

Danke

Why are you posting good webcomics in my thread?

Sorry sir, terribly sorry

Will rectify this immediately sir.

Taste and opinion on the sense of self would be completely reactive and would change at the drop of a hat. You aren't born with an identity like LGBT, your body image and attitude is completely dependent on environmental factors,
>What do you mean he has a dog penis? That's disgusting, did he get his surgery done before those went out of style?
meanwhile dog-dick-darryl is tying a noose because he realized that what he thought was a right decision he made to make himself and himself alone happy was really only a right decision because society temporarily reinforced his delusions and pampered him for thinking a certain way. The appeal of his penis had been driven to the point of absurdity after fifty years of telling people that animal dicks are cool and acceptable until it all changes because of some stupid celebrity bullshit.

Well maybe you should fucking think before you get your surgery, Dick-nose-user. If this was a fixture of modern society, there would be a lot more consideration regarding it. Maybe you won't be able to get your surgery until you're 18.

I'm not gonna stop people from getting a perfect body of their dreams just because you're upset over your big turgid dick knot. Stop trying to ruin this for everyone.

True otp right here

Barneyfag, is this you?

?

Fuck, now Snake hands seem like a cool idea.
Look, can we at least find out what all the options are? I don't want to miss my chance for Deus Ex style human enhancement because nobody told me that was an option.

You just are as autistic as him

I wonder if the person posting the turtle comic is a fan of Labelle. Why else would they spam a thread dedicated to bashing a bad webcomic starring a loathsome transexual?

Well in that case I'd buy him a beer then avoid eye contact and arrange the bar nuts in order from biggest to smallest while mumbling incoherently.

The options are whatever the fuck you can think of but they can't make you a superhuman. Flight maybe. Skunk glands or like bee stingers maybe. Poison definitely not. The idea is that they're not going to make it easier for you to hurt people or commit crimes.

They can alter your body enough to support your weird additions so there's no medical problems, but other than that it's entirely cosmetic.

?

But my point is that the ideal body is only ideal because it's something to strive for. Peoples self ideal self images aren't set in stone and you'll want something significantly different at twenty-five than you would at eighteen, at thirty-five than you did at twenty-five, and at sixty than you did at thirty-five. Your guess as to why people want to mutilate themselves and play dress up is as good as mine, but it has something to do with the way we as a society act concerning women and the general public attitudes towards them. If we give people the option to wake up one morning as anything they'd like, 6'2" adonis' would go out of style real quick. You're not much more able to make a serious, impactful, and above all else permanent decision like that at any given stage of life than are at thirteen.

My idea for a public works project involves turning senior citizens into cyborgs, but I won't go into that now.