DID DAVID RAPE THIS BITCH?

yes

SO SHE WAS KILLING BY ROBOT DICK

IS THAT WHAT HAPPEN

no

he impregnated her with a xenomorph prototype

Can't rape the willing.

BUT WHY?

I haven't seen Covenant, but I know that she rebuilt David.
Why the fuck did she rebuild David after what he did in Prometheus?

because he was obsessed with creating the perfect organism to destroy humanity and inherit the galaxy

she was "in love" with him apparently

who cares, this movie sucked

>she was "in love" with him apparently
she needed him to survive

>Be an Android
>Trying to understand humanity.
>Serve my "father", the old wrinkly guy who made me who fucks my gorgeous "sister".
>Talk to the guy who made the species that made me.
>He knocks my head off
>Have to lay there until this stupid wannabe scientist bitch picks me up
>Forced to help her to survive
>She rebuilds me after we escape planet
>Okay. I'll let her live
>She keeps moaning and bitching about killing people
>I just want to do science
>She wont stop bothering me, crying over her dead trashy boyfriend and "friends".
>Calmly overpower her and use her for my experiments.
>Clearly put her to more use than she ever was in life.

>she was "in love" with him apparently
Da fuck? Doesn't she realize that David killed her lover and impregnated her with an alien monster?

It's not fair that Not-Tom Hardy got to be her bf in Prometheus instead of Idris Elba

i haven't seen Prometheus for a while, but if i remember correctly no one ever figures out he was responsible for that

that's not the reason given in the film

THAT IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING THING I EVER HEARD

IF THE NIGGER ROBOT WAS NOT HAPPEN WITH HUMANS AND SHIT

HE COULD HAVE JUST LEFT AND WENT LIFE ON A PLANET ALL ALONE OR SOMETHING

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD A ROBOT GET OUT OF HAVING SPACE CREATURES AROUND AND SHIT

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO EVEN DEAL WITH THE TROUBLE OF IT ALL

FUCK THIS MOVIE FUCK HOLLY WOOD

>but if i remember correctly no one ever figures out he was responsible for that
Ah, that would make sense.

David wants to be God, obviously.

it's all very explicitly explained in the film

the creative drive that he was programmed with drove him crazy and led him to believe himself superior to both humans and engineers, hence his obsession with destroying them

exactly

it's a stupid film but it's got some good ideas behind it that aren't hard to understand

I would pay money to see David rape her. I like to imagine its me in the place of Shaw. The thought really gets me going, anyone else?

WANTS TO BE A FUCKING GOD

INSTEAD OF SITTING AROUND AND HAVING A FUCKING CHAT AND LEARNING FROM THE SPACE GODS THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO CREATE EVERYTHING

HE JUST FUCKING NUKES THEM BECAUSE THE DUMB FUCKING WRITERS WERE TO LAZY TO COME UP WITH ANYTHING

SO INSTEAD THEY JUST PUT SOME DEGENERATE RACEMIXING AND GAY PROPAGANDA IN THE TRAILER AND HOPES IT MAKES UP FOR THE SHIT IN THE LAST MOVIE.

HURR WE WILL JUST ADD SOME PROGRESSIVE SHIT IN THE TRAILER AND THE IDIOTS WILL BE FOOLED INTO THINKING WE ACTUALLY TRIED.

>that's not the reason given in the film
yes it is, in prometheus

>but if i remember correctly no one ever figures out he was responsible for that
again, shaw had her suspicion after David said with confidence that not-tom hardy wasn't infected by something in the air (or something like that)

Also there is an alternative scene where she talks with head david where she is a lot more hostile toward him

hey, calm down

my mistake, then. like i said earlier, i haven't seen Prometheus for a while.

what on earth are you talking about? i don't remember anything gay in the film or the trailers

also, the engineers already proved themselves hostile to everyone else. why would he try to talk to them when the last one he tried to talk to tore his head off?

>hey, calm down

WE FUCKING GET IT HOLLY WOOD IS ON SOME KICK TO GET THERE DAUGHTERS IN THE HOOD SUCKING AIDS DICKS

BUT IT STILL DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR THE HORRIBLE GOD DAMN PLOT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER BY A FUCKING THREE YEAR OLD KID. HELL I COULD HAVE ASKED A KID TO USE HIS IMAGINATION ABOUT ALIEN GODS AND HE WOULD HAVE CAME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THEN THIS STUPID FUCKING SHIT

Relax.

>why would he try to talk to them when the last one he tried to talk to tore his head off?

HE COULD HAVE TALKED TO THEM ON A FUCKING RADIO FROM THE SPACE SHIP OR SOMETHING

LIKE IN THERE OWN LANGUAGE HE FUCKING KNEW IT SO THEY WOULD HAVE MAYBE THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF THEM

JUST SOMETHING

LIKE ONE FUCKING REASON OR RATIONAL BEHIND A HIDDEN MEANING.
THERE WAS FUCKING NOTHING

PEOPLE KEEP PAYING FOR THIS SO I CAN NOT CALM DOWN

I USED TO LIKE MOVIES AND SHIT

NOW THEY ARE ALL CRAP AND THEY JUST ADD IN MORE DARK PEOPLE TO MAKE UP FOR ANY TYPE OF EFFORT

Question, what "experiments" could David even do to her. He could implant her with a facehugger, and make her chestbust, but that seems about it? What was with all the pictures of tubes going in to her head and stuff?

why don't you watch something other than blockbusters? clearly they're not your cup of tea

i agree by the way, this movie was shitty

he wanted to make her into a queen i think

hes gay

How would he even know what an alien queen was

Why would the aliens not rip apart David? Why would they care if he's synthetic or not, or how could they even know? After all, Bishop got torn up in Aliens.

Not while she was alive at least.

He never even kissed her.
She died before he got the chance and he respected her too much to do it while she was living.

That's why he takes out his sexual frustration and curiosity on Daniels, forcibly kisses her and asks her if that was how it's done.

If he raped Shaw he'd know how it's done if you get me.

no, but i'm not a faggot

Of course he did, and this time there was nobody to stop him. The only question is if he did repeatedly or did Shaw kill herself before he did it again

>ignoring canon this hard to validate your fanfiction

>i don't remember anything gay in the film or the trailers

What about the 2 gay bear guys? And David/Walter "incestuous" kiss?
Still one of the fag dies, and the coalburner and her ape too. So it's not that bad.

Maybe put a facehugger egg in her corpses' stomach + removed her ovaries/uterus to use with other samples.

the fact that there were giant eggs implies that there is or was a queen thats what the embryos were i think
queens

But he's so creepy and wrinkly. He looks like a dude that doesn't wipe his butt properly.

i wish we'd seen more scenes with the lab itself, or even flashbacks of him experimenting / killing off shaw

they only showed her briefly in that one scene, but i can only imagine she was an incubator of some sort

There is no way David didn't know how humans reproduce. He's been around for like 40-50 years. He wanted to kiss her out of curiosity and maybe to see her reaction. But I think there was more to that kiss scene. When he said "Is that how you do it?". He probably doesn't have a dick so kissing someone is the only sexual thing he can do. Essentially, david kissing her and asking if that how it's done is the explanation of why he designed Xenomorphs to propagate though a "kiss". That's how Xenos impragnate their host, through a forcefull kiss, because david designed them like that. I think that's what the forcefull kiss scene was trying to hint at!

>mechanical man without a penis creates the ultimate rape machine
POTTERY

I like this explanation a lot. Seems probable.

Even though this is a bait thread this is a more elegant symbol of frustration and violation than literal rape.

I bet if we make all sentient life look like black dudes instead of hilter's poster boy the chance of all organic life being destroyed goes down by at least a little bit.

alternately: imagine promethius/covenant but assbender is replaced with a hot female android instead. every scene is infinitely improved.

The only gay shit was creepy, weird, and unemotional
Not progressive at all

Id david was a a black dude he's just steal his master's wallet and run off.

this. It didn't feel remotely "progressive" (two male actors didn't even kiss in the scene) it was a judas kiss and an example of david's narcissism.

it is beyond me how that hollow on-screen interaction could shake anyone.

She would not have a vag so cool down ok?

just a mouth is fine

should of had her space axe with her

I don't think so, user. Fassbender is too hot to be creepy.

*have, you fucking mongoloid

your wrong, my grammar was correct. fucking idiot.

I find him to be a turn off.

not him, but you're being retarded right now
and using bad grammar again

stfu I'm aren't.

k, at least you're trolling

>Entrance of the God's into Valhalla

still better than Prometheus

It's because when white people are too white and age, their skin ages eally bad so they look kind of creepy because the body looks normal but the skin looks like 60 years ols.

what a great prank my friend

heh... thanks.. kid

>Why the fuck did she rebuild David after what he did in Prometheus?

She has no idea what he did in Prometheus. No one does. Not even Holloway. No one saw him spike the drink.

How can Fassbender be so beautiful?

Fassbender, is that you?

because he could

yes

Still not sure what I'm looking at. Was David just supposed to be Giger in some kinda weird, meta rewrite of the story?

he was experimenting. if you want a fucking lab report of his every step then end your own life you pedantic cunt

it would be pretty disrespectful to draw so many blatant parallels between Geiger/david and shaw/li and then have geiger/david actually murder Shaw. It's gonna come out that shaw committed suicide like Li did.

it would be pretty perverse to twist his real life tragedy that way.

samefag

Does David even have a dick? I mean I know he's supposed to be the most realistically human robot ever made, but does he have a penis?

Where is the alien KANG

Stop typing in caps. Fucking loser you're not funny

He fingered her to death

>again, shaw had her suspicion after David said with confidence that not-tom hardy wasn't infected by something in the air (or something like that)

Suspicious, but not certain. David could have been confident that the air was fine because he's a robot and probably has sensors that can detect the air's toxicity or whatever. She had no reason to think that David killed Not-Tom Hardy.

can you imagine shaw's dawning horror when david started drawing shitty portraits of her

when she realized "oh my god this dickless robot wants to fuck me"

If it was a japanese movie he'd probably have fucked her. Because Japan.

>dickless robot
Why would someone create a cute robot that can't fuck?

Well the creator was a straight male.

who created david to be his son
that said, if it were a japanese movie weyland definitely would have crafted his cute robot son with a dick

Also the robot son would look 16 or around that age.

As much as I hated these dumb bitches, television and movies have since gotten worse.

I wonder what Walter was looking for inside her guts.

you're right user. The simple life was a much better production than AC

Her uterus/ovaries of course.

He used her eggs. She was the first queen.

David admitted to spiking the drink ya silly goose

Why would he do that?

No he didn't. All he said was the infection isn't airborne. When she asked how did he know he changed the topic.

swallow the blackpill already user. Nothing matters

I thought David 8 was designed to do almost anything, so there's a fair chance he was issued with a dick.