youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4RMGZmLTs
youtube.com/watch?v=TLUZYoKIOmg
mega.nz/#F!FaZRiA6D!z-_dPuN-PDWk_KirPdmhLw
youtube.com/watch?v=NrTe_vEubC8
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtm1eznrtU
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9juKofOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We post good scenes from Season 2.

First for Doc Hayward being best character.

Why is Season 3 so shit? It's even worse than Season 2 and that's saying something.

Well now... We're not going to talk about ____.

Infact, we're not going to talk about ____ at all. We're going to keep her out of this.

High point of the show

The actor of Briggs ripped the hugest fart when he fell to the floor in this scene. So loud the helper girl was pissed off and avoided him

Albert...

albert...

ᵃᶫᵇᵉʳᵗ⋅⋅⋅

GORDON
GORDON

All he wanted to do was secure the south for the future of white children.

I'm very rarely into women over 25-30 but I must say Naomi is still cute as fuck.

she should put some weight back on

>ywn fug civil war audrey

LINK YOUR FAVORITE FIVE PEAK SONGS

>Fire Walk With Me Theme
youtu.be/3hOERnIuvbg

>Moving Through Time
youtu.be/K_INGPLfcEY

>The Pink Room
youtu.be/jxlGtcW1Qg8

>Laura Palmer's Theme
youtu.be/khMlcTE7lw8

>Dark Mood Woods (Studio Version)
youtu.be/WuzYfUz5dNM

(you)

>Directed by David Lynch
>Written by David Lynch

I jumped on the twin peaks meme wagon after the rlm re:view

season one has been 8/10 so far and i'm one ep away from season 2

is season 2 really as shit as people make out? Should I skip it and just go into season 3?

>mfw someone disappears before i can get all of their interesting story on paper
>mfw i never get that second mineral water

yeah just skip everything and watch S03E04 directly.

No you dip

Season 2 doesn't turn to shit until episode 10.

And when that happens, it's absolute garbage for about 7 more episodes, then it regains a little focus and gets some actual plot going. Finale is possibly the best episode in the series, so that is not something you should skip.

okay but if it's shit and I regret it I'm blaming you

wait what? so there are like 20 eps in season 2?

fuck man one of the reasons I enjoyed the first season so much was because of the concise story and pacing

Mommy!

obvi harolds theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6F0QPd7D8
this
youtube.com/watch?v=FQ4RMGZmLTs
and this version of the main theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TLUZYoKIOmg

It is shit but you're a colossal faggot if you skip any part of any show on your first watch. Especially a show that's only 30 episodes long.

Larts of S2 are shit but it also contains tbe best episodes of the original run.

point taken

looks like i'm in for 20 hours of utter misery

thanks, user!

DONT

TALK

ABOUT

JUDY

I do agree that season 3 isn't actually all that great, and I have no idea why it has gotten so much praise so far. It "feels" nothing like Twin Peaks, it doesn't even "feel" like Lynch for the most part. It's actually a lot more like the other shows that get made today but with a Twin Peaks™ skin over it. It lacks the atmosphere, the soundtrack, the characters, the suspense and mystery. Everything so far has been pretty dull, with a few exceptional sequences (having the man from another place be turned into a talking tree was great, and very Lynch!) . I hope it gets better, but i'm not holding my breath.

>people on here are actually reccomending skipping parts of the show

Its almost as though you dont actually enjoy the show and are slogging through it to be part of the Sup Forums twin peaks gang rather than being entertained by some of the best television ever created.

22 episodes.

First 9 are amazing, and reaches heights that not even the first one did. Episodes 10 through 16 are the worst series of episodes, it gets fucking bad and all of it is filler more or less, it has a few good moments though. Episodes 17 through 21 get a new storyline going and things start happening, the writing is still not even close to being up to par to what it was before, but this is actually watchable and has plenty of really fun moments. Episode 22 is the GOAT finale.

Only the middle of it is truly bad. And most of it is like goofy bad and a departure in tone from the beginning of the show. There's only one plot that's really a chore to watch.

>Why is Season 3 so shit

S2 e7 and 22 are two of the best tv episodes ever made.

Audrey and Billy Zane?

saved
so what I'm getting from this is that the series would have been goat if not for an american lust for both $$$$$$$ and needlessly dragging out storylines

kek, normies are hilarious
30 episodes that run for 50 minutes each is a long time. Only a normie wouldn't think so because obviously their lives are so boring and empty. I kind of agree with you though, nobody should skip it, but for other reasons, because it is actually good.

That sucks, too. But not even that. I was talking about 'The Adventures of Motorcycle James' and his love triangle. Not even James always being cool could save that mess.

They forced David Lynch and Mark Frost to wrap up the Laura Palmer storyline, that is what lead to the show turning to shit. After they were forced to do this, they both left the show for a while and other tv writers took over, Lynch came back for the season 2 finale and threw out the script they had written for it and basically improvised a masterpiece.

Who's Judy?

Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have bandwagoned the entire series at the last minute and decided to watch it in a matter of days. 30 episodes is not a long series if you watch it at the pace of a person that actually has shit to do.

fucking hell, the industry really has always been a shit show

>wow look at this amazing new project from two extremely talented individuals
>I know guys let's start dictating creative aspects of the show because our graph says this and that
>oh god why don't people like our corporate bastardisation of this once artistic work???
>save us David!!!

lynched ;)

>maybe he shouldn't have bandwagoned the entire series at the last minute and decided to watch it in a matter of days
I got some free time to kill nigga son't tell me what to do

(thee)

That's why broadcast TV still sucks even today. There are literally people whose job is to fucking meddle with something. I was watching a roundtable with TV actors one time and they call it the "ABC Grinder"... some asshat network employee will literally come on set and tell them to change irrelevant shit like the color of pillows because of some focus group or survey conducted by a table of suits. If Lynch had to fight as hard as he did for creative control on premium television (Showtime), imagine how much of a pain in the ass ABC was.

To everyone that helped me find a Spanish dub for my grandmother, here's the OC dump as promised
mega.nz/#F!FaZRiA6D!z-_dPuN-PDWk_KirPdmhLw

Who is this?

Manolo basado.

that's what happens when you build an entire economy out around an extremely complex form of "gambling"

niggas be too busy trying to count cards instead of just rolling the dice

You are one hairy fucker.

How did you color correct this? It ain't blue at all...

Underrated

cant expecting much from normie redditors

What did they mean by this?

delete this

Normies that push the meme that Season 2 is bad and not worth watching are brainlets that should be gassed. The only thing not worth anyone's time is the James subplots, everything else is kino

Lynch is actually a Lodge spirit who gathers Garmonbozia through the confusion and weird he plants in his viewers

I actually fucking hated this. Stands out in FWWM for being hokey and hamfisted. Something Vince Gilligan would do and not Lynch.

Girl I took virginity from

youtube.com/watch?v=NrTe_vEubC8

is it about the bunnies?

I can understand not liking parts of the show even though I like almost all of it, bit you'd have to be an idiot to skip anything, especially on first watch. Form your own fucking opinions.

tfw still 7 more days till the next episode

Based Spaniard user did not disappoint, girl is a solid 8.5/10 would bootyblast

Harold did nothing wrong. He was a nice guy

This scene was the pinnacle of tv kino

>How
Why is a better question

she masturbates like a fucking animal but it's... pretty hot senpai
also assemble your Sopranos crossover memes pls anons

HAD A DAMN FINE FAP, THANKS FRIEND!

Jokes on you, James scenes are the ultimate pleb filter.

at least he got to kiss a girl

Best Gordon scenes, hands down.

I don't understand why this was posted but fuckin savved

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtm1eznrtU

;___;

you're trying to derail the thread with tits and ass but you won't be successful... girl is one fine spic though

>69

Would impregnate with my superior Aryan genes desu senpai

>live in socal
>see these kind of fat spics everyday
fucking gross

Patrician taste coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-9juKofOY

:^)

You're lying if you say you wouldn't pull out friend

>pull out

i'd stay in

I'll admit shes got the potential if she lost the weight, like most of the socal fatty's. They're common

I wouldn't pull out even though I would fuck her brains out because I would probably be cucked to death by child support, but now I see that was probably the message you were trying to convey by including that image lol

Fat or not I'd cum buckets in that woman's mouth

Fuck, they have high libidos, though.

>tfw spent the summer in riverside a few years ago
>tfw they're easy to nail and then loyal to you
>tfw best summer of my life, got to go home commitment-free after 3 months of sweet latina fuck buddy

No wonder they're stay-at-home moms and popping out kids by 21.

Official "teenage" main character waifu rankings:

Character Rankings:

1. Audrey
2. Laura
3. Shelley
4. Donna

Prime Actress Rankings:

1. Sherilyn Fenn
2. Madchen Amick
3. Sheryl Lee
4. Lara Flynn Boyle

Current Actress Rankings:

1. Madchen Amick
2. Sheryl Lee
3. Sherilyn Fenn
4. Lara Flynn Boyle

Donna a shit and FWWM Donna was far superior

>go on Sup Forums to peruse the TP general
>it's become a literal circlejerk

I'd still take current Sherilyn Fenn over current Sheryl Lee.

sad really

>those giant pancake tits

Have another of her.
you're 100% right. Damn shame most of them fall for the thicc is beautiful meme and just keep fucking eating. They'd be goddesses if they took care of themselves a little better.

whatever she is, she's my fetish
this needs to go in the pastebin so we can never forget based Francisco Franco coming through with the molten lava

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO