Who was worse? Jez or Mark

Who was worse? Jez or Mark

Mark was a pussy

For sure but Jez was a worthless dumbass

jeremy is a not a whole man. he's a leach and a queer. Mark is a selfish wimp.

They were codependent idiots. Each as bad as the other, for the other.

Early on you think it's Jez, but then you realize it's truely Mark.

Best secondary character?

the fat one was simultaneously weak and sociopathic

Super Hans.

Obviously both are bad but at the end of the day Mark let Jez live rent free for like 10 years+ while Jez did nothing productive. They both treated each other like shit but at least mark was somewhat justified, even if he only kept Jez around out of loneliness

at least jez was kind of fun

Both. Jez for sleeping with mark's sister and Mark for being such a coward all the time. Sophie was truly awful too.

>Mark let Jez live rent free for like 10 years+ while Jez did nothing productive
In a sense you have to fault Mark for enabling that kind lifestyle for Jez.

Jez could have easily found employment.

Mark has done a lot of shit, but Jez was truly unforgivable.

I hate Mark Corrigan physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to watch him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups.

Last episode I saw was one where they were on some camping trip and Jeremy was in love with Dobby or something.

I guess you're talking about David Mitchell? But he's not timid he's a famous comedian

Yikes. Sounds like you have some deep seated issues with yourself you're projecting here. Granted, the character is frustrating and unlikable.

Are you criticizing the actor, the archetype or the character.

Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

It's an edited quote from Orson Welles about Woodsy Allen

jez was stupid
mark was socially illiterate to the extreme

Why was Dobbie so unlikable? She is easily one of the worst characters of the show.

Because every fucking line out of her mouth had to be some shitty pop culture joke/reference and it was completely exhausting and insincere

who is this

and yet he manages to leech off

True. Also, for some odd reason, people inside and outside the show thought she was hot.

I think the whole point is that they're as bad as each other. At least Mark is kind of pitiable in the first series for a bit.

Kek

Was mark gay?

>not JEFF?!

When does "Back" start airing?

bisexual

super hans spin off show fuckingwhen

super hans
Johnson
big suz
gog

She was fine for the first season or two. Her character was suddenly changed and never recovered.