So where are the reptiles, birds, primates?

So where are the reptiles, birds, primates?

Are there laws for interspecies relatonships?

So many questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VxexoStvquk?t=145
imgur.com/a/taCRu/layout/horizontal#0
youtube.com/watch?v=5JYaJvFWPjI
fmf.fm/programme/64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sequels man, sequels.

Gloriously absent.

I don't want to know rules snd laws, this movie took me all too briefly to a fantasy world that was highly enjoyable and memorable. Cluttering it with rules and crap would make it reality. If I wanted to see that I'd walk out my front door. Naww I prefer to remain blissfully naive, thanks. :^)

Wasn't there mention of birds somewhere along the way?

>not putting /zoo/ in the title

This gonna be a slow thread

I wish this movie was still playing in my local theatre, it was pulled on thursday to make way for 'Angry Birds'.

Buy bluray, enjoy the movie on your own TV screen. I lost interested in watching any new animated movies since I saw Zootopia.
Meme birds are flavour of the month, Zoo is gonna be remembered for years.

When I search zoo using 4chanX it comes up because of the filename, not too sure if it does with the default extension though

lol

It's true

Was "Nu pogodi!" the communist Zootopia?

youtu.be/VxexoStvquk?t=145

I wonder if these threads are people who just saw the movie who genuinely want to know the answer to this question, or people that already know and need something to say to start a thread

I have no clue what's happening in that video, so yeah sure

I didn't notice that it starts with the pilot of the series. Skip forward a bit.

>a bunny couple could produce 300+ rabbit offsprings
>implying they don't have serious overpopulation problems

some people just had no chance of seeing it until bluray leak, or didn't want to, now they are asking these basic questions.

personally, I prefer it ambigous way, we don't even know where eggs come from for donuts/pies.

Judy is the cuter bun bun. Is that fox/dog thing trying to eat her or something?

no, it was more of a Russian Coyote and Roadrunner.

Pretty sure it's a him, but yes.

Post cute

qt

Fuck that whore fox. Judy gets my call

>ywn cuddle the floof

Judy being terrified around Nick due to biological function is a big turn on. I nearly came during that scene where her nose twitches as she gets shouted at after the media conference.

Are interspecies relationships a thing in Zootopia?

Soooo is Nipland just the prime exporter of oc now? Should I just accept this?

It's her fetish.
imgur.com/a/taCRu/layout/horizontal#0

Yes, it's confirmed. Interspecies reproduction, however, is impossable and heresy.

Is lewd Jude best Jude?

FUCK I remember that cartoon

It's a tie with cute Jude.

Indeed, though there is always the option of surrogates and adoption for those full level autists out there.

Surely there's a crossover? Is there any lewd & cute Jude fanart anywhere?

>So where are the reptiles
Mounts and/or food, most likely.

>birds
Food.

>primates?
Absent, to keep things simpler.

>Are there laws for interspecies relatonships?
None. Why would there be any?
If anything, the biggest concern with an interspecies couple would be no children and difficulty living together. There's no reason for a law to be in place specifically to forbid it.

They've got plenty of artists who like kawaii and they're also the only country that still has Zootopia at #1 in the box office charts. So, yeah, most new material will be coming in Japanese for now.

The stuff by Weaver is pretty dang cute, while also being quite lewd.

im totally ok with this. they gonna surprise us soon.

Of course, but I was wondering if there was any more tbqh

But do they appreciate Finnick?

There are two kinds of Nu Pogodi episodes, ones where Wolf tries to eat bunny, and others where Wolf is seducing Bunny. Not even joking.

Why would you want to muzzle this? Why

post best fox

That is wrong, Jude is pure. PURE!

Soviet cartoons are too pure for that. It's all platonic!

Tons, because every Judy is a cute Judy.

oh they like him alot.

but for some reason they portray him as a smoker.

Can't argue with this logic

>but for some reason they portray him as a smoker.

I can't say I'm surprised, it seems about right. Wasnt he even smoking a cigarette in the movie?

Give me an indication that she is. She's a cute 20-something bunny, what do you think she does in her spare time?

I unironically want a Zootopia/Bunny&Wolf crossover. Even if it's an autistic newgrounds flash.
Nick would fit so well in an 80s Soviet setting it's not even funny.

her reaction in the naturalist club. I mean, hey, I understand it's easy to succumb to basest desires, which is why weaver's garbage is so popular because it appeals to the lowest denominator, but there's really little satisfaction in oversexualising everything you see.

Obviously she just plays videogames and tries to solve unsolved cases. Judy is incorruptible.

>Wasnt he even smoking a cigarette in the movie?

Smoking, in a Disney movie? Of course not. But it does thematically fit with his irate personality, and one could even argue his fixation with the pacifier could very well be a family-friendly reflection of his 'habit'.

>argue his fixation with the pacifier could very well be a family-friendly reflection of his 'habit'.

Huh, that's a good observation. Nice, user.

I'm not saying anything really, just that's it's pretty likely that... You know?

I want to believe

sheeeit. that makes sense.

Bogo > le fat cat man

everyone had their part to play in the movie, user.

Some played it better than others

youtube.com/watch?v=5JYaJvFWPjI

some pieces of the OST done live.

If the user to whom I recommended "drawing on the right side of the brain", using the argument he had nothing better to do at the time, is around by any chance: did you go through the first chapter?
How was it? Are you going to continue learning?

Byootiful. It's surprisingly difficult to truly appreciate the soundtrack when you're so caught up in the movie itself.

Not him, but I bought a copy of that book based on these thread's recommendation. Putting off getting into it until I'm finished with Uni for the semester though.

Think I'll be joining you over the summer. Have you ever drawn anything before?

Box Office success notwithstanding, I think it will take another while for Disney to sink in they created something truly wondrous and amazing, a Lion King caliber beauty.
It's great. Is it a sign of our times, when talent and dedication takes reign over bland mediocrity of repeated jokes?
I really want to hope this won't be an exception, but rather a sign of better, brighter times to come.

Not really, no. Got some photoshop experience though, already have a tablet for that reason.

Sequel will either be about interspecies dating clumsly disguised for kids. Or using animal by-products. (Just read endtown so there are ways to take it)

>reptiles
Mammals only

>birds
See above

>primates
No matter how hard they tried to avert it niggers would freak out.

Stop using this movie to thinly disguise your furry faggot threads. Go yiff somewhere else.

What is this furshit. Get the hell outta here before i call the police.

What was written there originally?

>Go yiff somewhere else.

You mean like, in hell?

"now playing"

i have no editing skills, but i want to do somethng similar with this video.

replace "now playing in 3d" with "that's all, folks!"

but it i cant even remove audio sheesh.

I just love Judy. That doesn't make me a furry, r-right?

There's nothing inherently wrong with anthropomorphic animals. They are ruined by furries who, much like bronies, are mentally challenged and cannot imagine a scenario involving their favorite furry character that does not also involve their genitals.

this user gets it. I like you, user.

Great post, user. Feel better about my love now tbqh

Refer to what this user said If liking an anthropomorphic animal made you a furry, then I'm sure the whole world would be full of furries by now.

When and where is this? Looks neat.
Hearing the soundtrack live must be amazing.

For a second thought, I thought Ginnifer Goodwin and Anna Faris were the same person.

What scene is this gif from ?
Have already seen the movie 3 times and can't find it.

Kraków, Poland

Movie Music Festival

It's from the BR menu

Kraków Film Music Festival in Poland. fmf.fm/programme/64
Zootopia isn't listed in the programme for some reason

Zuber commercial

Do you love her because she's a qtp2t sweetheart, or because she's a rabbit and you want to fuck a rabbit?

One is totally normal. One is definitely a fetish.

Probably from what of the teasers.

Meanwhile Illuminate/Illumination/The guys who did 'Despicable Me' or whatever are making a film in which one of the main characters is very blatantly a black kid who doesn't want to live in the ghetto robbin' banks and shit.

>He's a gorilla.