Tomorrow is nothing but PPG and TTG all day from 9 am

>Tomorrow is nothing but PPG and TTG all day from 9 am

time to watch things online instead

Actually, not "so", that is weird.
Is this the first week of summer vacation for kids?

>Actually, not "so", that is weird.
what?

What did he mean by this?

we will never know

>2016
>watching things on television

Is the new PPG actually popular?

kinda, the kids are eating up, participating to the same extent the kids are for other shows on "Yoursday" sending in videos about it, speaking lines over a clip, stuff like that.

CN believes it's holding up enough for another season, as in... they already ordered more, and this season is like 40 episodes or something, so that's probably going to be a rough amount for how many next season might get, if it hasn't been said yet.

It supposedly hits 1 mil consistently on premiers, which is good for cable. They play it on weekends almost as much as TTG.

So pretty much watch CN one time of each day and you're supporting it's worst duo of shows. Remember when that used to be said for AT and RS? They didn't even air them this much unless it was a special event.

It's not that big a deal, I said "so", looked at the guide, realized there's even new episodes tomorrow, and deleted the "so" comment.
In the end, though, , it's still not like it should matter to anyone with an internet connection, but it's still a curious thing.

I still don't understand your sentence though.

It makes sense after he explained it, he meant "not [his earlier comment]" as he took it back.

>Actually, not "so", that is weird.
That's it. I retracted my statement and agreed with OP that it was weird.

Had a look in the archive and it's cleared up now
Jolly good, have a nice day lads

Man, I miss watching TV.

Like almost every day anyways seems like.
Why are you still watching CN?

I was just looking at the schedule.

Someone should make an edit of the "What's on now? What do you think?" image to mix it with TTG and PPG

i would if i had it

I had the same reaction when old Cartoon Network would marathon things like Scooby Doo or Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

I learned to just turn off the TV and I never looked back.

>Implying Ed, Edd and Eddy is bad

I would rather watch the latter. Scooby Doo is just the same bland generic sauce put on a stale dish.

I miss CN Real

>turning the tv off over an ed edd and eddy marathon
>"and I never looked back!"
fuck you retard

>Watching Classic PPG on Netflix
>10y brother watches with me
>Bro has been watching them on his for a couple weeks
>I ask him if he likes them and says yeah.
>Asks him if he likes the new PPG
>Says meh
>mfw

You done well. Now, did you watch Teen Titans with him?

>watching that shit
>instead of superior Batman TAS

Not yet.

Careful with that monkey's paw, user.

>they bring it back
>it's a special event
>they do an episode of new PPG with the actors in costumes like from the end credits
>same for ttg
look what you did

this is plausible

PPG plays for only an hour on Saturday and Sunday, compared to TTG's 5 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday.