Kacy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOG9yV-xCZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uBRz65FAPEM
youtube.com/watch?v=vyZMj6v9J4o&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxp_qrnO34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime

Tell me /brit/ How the fuck do I make friends when I have none??

wanna fuck that racist american lads la, anyone got a number?

its over nobody listens to techno

She's been blacked m8

listening to electroswing
#likeasir

Nothing wrong with being racist

million pound question there squire

youtube.com/watch?v=JOG9yV-xCZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uBRz65FAPEM

technoid

WE DEM >MOUYES BOYS

Huge fan of /brit/ to be honest

What do her farts smell like?

live and direct from toronto it's dj vang

I WAS ABOUT TO GO OUT AND SUCK DICK BUT I BITE MY TONGUE AND I CANT SUCK ANYMORE BECUSSE AIDS AHHHHHH

want him back

what is it that makes americans so uniquely annoying
don't feel this with any other people
is it their sugary ritalin diet?

unless you did a STEM or you went to oxbridge, durham, st andrews, edinburgh, or warwick, your degree aint worth shit son

literally just walk up and say hello lol

and moby? you can get stomped by obie. you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me

>h-hey, a-at least I don't live up north

the Londoner repeats to himself as he leaves his £800pcm 6 bed flatshare to board to crowded tube to get to toil

not from toronto and i'm not vang any more

got kicked out of one of those lol
wasnt even stem

if you dont like the new star wars you are racist

what a bizarre list of unis

Hobbies

confirmation bias don't even think a brainlet like you knows what that is unfortunately

well you enjoy yourself living in the fucking north mate im sure it'll be worth it eventually hahahaha

im racist

can I take covonia with paracetamol?

what kind of fucking answer is that FUCK OFF

if you dont support white genocide you are racist

racist

i mean there's a good chance

a lot of people seem to dislike it for little other reason than "i don't want to see a black man"

i dont support white genocide

Told the mental bird I was seeing another girl. Fucks sake why do I always spin a web of lies rather than just outright telling her she’s fucking nuts

wouldnt recommend it, that combo put a mate of mine into a coma

don't think confirmation bias means what you think it means petal

star wars is fascist

literally nothing wrong with the north

dont like niggers in my films
simple as

Americans irl are a million times more fun than rigid, cold, sour Brits. #FACTS

Hate that even after breaking up with her, we still talk and get along just as we did. Like a fucking house on fire. Didn't even miss a beat as well back into our old habits and conversations and inside jokes and everything. I hate it because I don't understand why we broke up in the first place but I know I'm just being blinded by something and can't see the forest for the trees.

the black actor was the least of the film's problems

only in your dreams you sick fuck

Cinnamon

they are all racist trump supporters who dont like poc and woman leads and fat chinks in star wars and think it should be only straight white males

oh dear it seems you just proved me right haha

if the north is so terrible then why is half my city centre southern students

Somehow became very friendly with a really attractive girl with very large breasts desu. Hoping that she'll pity fuck me one day, but it's unlikely

Nothing wrong with living under a bridge but I wouldn't want to do it

i would cut your eyeballs out of your eye sockets if i could you sandnigger

He's kind of not wrong. Most people make friends through work and school, but you can literally make friends by just saying hello. Made a friend by asking if they were almost done with a pool table and instead they offered to play me, so we did.

Yes

just like you, racist

if you think its ok to be white i've got news for you grandpa: it's 2014, there's a black man in the whitehouse and you need to GET OUT OF THE WAY

You can't see it because she kept chad well hidden lad

>chinks
racist

sounds like me mum

went on a tinder date last night
messaged her this morning
no reply

theres a white man now

It's their voice and accent. They're always a few decibels too loud and their tone is always a few clicks too sure of themselves. Take the most arrogant yank twat and give him a west country accent and he's infinitely more tolerable.

you cant because i am a 194 cm hulk of a man and you are not. #ROASTED

i meant to say eastern oriental asians. im not racist i love the new star wars

Women are such a meme
This one’s going straight in the bin

>these mental gymnastics

name ONE thing wrong with having a black main character

you always wait for them to message you

Girls don't want an equal or they would all be lesbians. They're attracted to men for a reason, you probably got too soft and you got retroactively friendzoned.

i think you should resign from your job

Well shit, if she found someone more "chad" than me, then more power to her. Needle in a fucking haystack.

*walks away flexing*

anyone that owns a christmas tree is a racist white cunt

not what mental gymnastics mean you butthurt lefty

Can any of you lads recomenad a nice music album for me please? Looking for something that's nice to unwind to or even do drugs to, if I'm 2bqhw(You).

Gymcel

wh*tes BTFO

What kind of music do you like?

why are some people so depraved about sex

well too fuckING LATE NOW innit ya seppo

Ishome: Confession

I was actually too harsh. I know why we broke up. I don't understand how it outweighs all of the good we had. But that's her own prerogative. She has her limits and I have mine, I just so happened to break hers.

Don't understand this post. Assume it's reddit lingo. Seeing as I don't understand it, I'm going to take it as disrespect. Don't disrespect me.

Meme grips

how is a blowjob depraved you strange little boy

music has the right to children, by boards of canada

more liek is a homo: confessions of

star wars is a story about how deposed nobles, people with inherited magical blood powers and ruffians try to destroy a functioning technocratic system

so what now you like go out with eachother, seems strange. You sure one of you aint bent?

Also I assume you wanted to use the pool table to play with mates that you have, If i dont have mates and just say hi to somebody I am gonna look pretty weird

>this is the fucking president

Has your mum ever pity fucked you?

Wildflower.

racist

is that what she told you lmao

if you were too harsh she wouldn't want you as a friend, girls only want soft cunts as their orbiters.

listen to this CIV 6 music playlist starting with Scythia Medieval then Russia Atomic age, then shuffle from there:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyZMj6v9J4o&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGDVGh-unzj0p70NiADSdY0

that obviously rough sex there must be some point where she's uncomfortable/not enjoying it

what even makes people into that stuff nyway

youtube.com/watch?v=6Rxp_qrnO34

Wish summer would avatarfag here sometimes. Would be nice to have one girl thats one of the lads

Well, she was a she, so no, it wasn't bent at the very least. I went over to the table on my own.

And I'm ugly and used to be CRIPPLINGLY shy. Because you start that David Gandy "just be confident bro" shit.

thoughts?

Basically the Jedi are the aristocracy who rabble-rouses to recruit plebs to restore their republic and overthrow the meritocratic empire.

girls love having their bums slapped really hard during sex

just started a new series
the guy in it is a stay at home dad and his wife works
pretty much the dream