American cries for 13 minutes because Polish people don't smile at him in public

>american cries for 13 minutes because Polish people don't smile at him in public

youtube.com/watch?v=fxYMnuBlkqM

The poles are a hateful people. The story about the Chilean pianist isn't comedy

>because Polish people don't smile at him in public
why should they?

Why would anyone smile to this ugly cunt, let alone Polish people?
I think this faggot is delusional.

In america you have to smile at people and say hi and shit when passing them down the street if you dont want to look like an autist

Do you repeat yourself if there is a second person right after the first one who is walking towards you

Just a little nod and smile will suffice

yes, and if you don't you get shot

it sucks senpai
The only comfy thing is waving at other drivers on low traffic roads

what if you're on times square and theres 50000 people around
do you have to say hi to everyone and shake his hand?

nyers are not people, they are just like euros

So you just nod to everyone after the first guy. Does it reset after some time?
If you clap fast enough you can catch a bullet
Why would you do this?

Is it like that everywhere like big cities with lots of strangers or only on small communities?

I am more and more convinced that Americans don't actually have a soul and are more like automatons who follow a strict code of conduct out of fear of making a mistake and showing everyone else that you aren't actually a human.

It's like they're terrified of people thinking they aren't happy/popular/rich/successful and another 500 boxes to tick that media told them to.

yes, unless you enjoy bullets

you are not wrong

Now people will understand what we have to put up with American tourists. We have the reputation of being rude just because we don't propose our ass to every tourist.

I'd rather say hi to random people than be an autistic swede

He's not american. No one gives a flying fuck about wearing hats anymore.
You absolutely do fucking not.

Poles are subhuman. All the good ones came to America
t. diaspora

I work at a store and if people don't ask me how
I am doing or at least smile and say Hi I automatically assume they are autistic or have severe social anxiety. I feel bad for them desu.

I live in LA and I do this

Wtf are they not aware how ridiculous that looks? No wonder high suicide rate

Do people not do this in Argentina? I thought latin-americans were friendly

you're right, that's why I hate this country.

this country was populated with automaton trash self-selected from the peninsula. Good for the economy, bad for everything else.

Spot fucking on. Seriously, I notice this all the time with people.

>It's like they're terrified of people thinking they aren't happy/popular/rich/successful

Nothing truer has ever been said of American society.

This is why I want to move to Norway or Sweden. Also because I want to experience more of my heritage first-hand.

>muh heritage
Spoiler alert: no one cares

>In america you have to smile at people and say hi and shit when passing them down the street if you dont want to look like an autist

You have to do this in the countryside here

lol kys

In the comments
>Political correctness stupidity does not exist in Poland, that is great! They smile only when they feel it, not to "look" nice.

What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?

same, not in cities though

He looks like a Mongolian to be quite honest.

La creatura...

What's wrong with this?

there is nothing wrong with smiling to look nice ,it's an etiquette thing. If Americans were grumpy and didn't simple , people would shit on them too , people just love to nitpick anything on america

t. Brit using proxy to spread retarded myths about us

Yeah but there shouldn't be a social stigma for whoever doesn't want to conform to this arbitrary social "rule". Personally I prefer honesty rather than fake politeness.
You also have to take into account the different cultures around the world.
Mind you I'm a European on vacation and yes, Americans are very polite but as soon as you do the slightest thing that doesn't agree with them they can turn into the most rude and disrespectful people second only to the Brit trash tier people.

maybe in a city
in my town of 3000 everyone does it

argentinians and us are only forced to say 'hi' if they're acquitances
as a matter of fact i don't think argies do this anymore, only the paraguayan immigrants there

are you a newyorker?

t. Cynical New Yorker

yeah the guy is in the wrong but alot of posts here are exaggerating

are americans the most annoying and entitled tourists?

Mainland chinese

those are just straight up uncivilized and ignorant, different level here

He is in Poland, not USA. What the fuck is his problem ?

Is that the one where he also cries about an old lady calling him a jew for wearing a hat inside?

>wearing a hat inside
do americans actually do this?

yes, we have no manners

Ameriga and sweden got almost the exact same suicide rate

He knows! HE KNOWS!!
>*drone strikes your house*

I have a friend that wears baseball caps everywhere and looks like a total autist and doesn't even like baseball.

>Wtf are they not aware how ridiculous that looks?
Stones and glass houses, smiley-face.

t. town of 5000
We don't have sidewalks, and I've never said hello to a stranger in public.

I've been here for 1 day and it seems to be mostly blacks and people who are working who does that. A women at a supermarket started talking like a robot about low prices when I walked pass her which made me feel very uncomfortable.

Complete bullshit. I live in the Midwest and the only people that sometimes do this are blacks and some middle class people if you're taking a walk through your neighborhood.

It's true down south.

But most americans do it accidentally

Wtf, I love NY now!

Awful disgusting normie coutnry

>countryside
That's because people know each others it's different.

long time no see, alwayz kekd
but now i wonder, if i sit back next to a stranger girl and nobody talk to each others not even a hello, is it more autistic and weird than pic related ?

Less autistic.

I'm from Tennessee and I fucking hate the forced happiness culture.

>Smile, sweetie :)
Shit makes me hurl

Depends on the city. In New York you just ignore everything around you.

how would murricans cope in sweden?

If there is more than one person, you just say "hello", or something like that.

Sometimes when it's lots of people you don't have to do anything.

it's only done when a small number of people are put in close proximity.

You smile or nod, just to make things less awkward.

I live in miami, and we do this too.

He's being stupid. He feels insulted because over here it is a courtesy for people be friendly, nod, smile and acknowledge your existence.

Europeans also have this stupid fucking entitlement issue when they bitch about americans smiling. As if they don't understand that different countries have different customs.

What happened to the happy lady?
I hope she was immediately let go.

>see american tourist
>ask them "how are you?"
>"good, what about you?"
>walk away without responding

Did the police tell her to fuck off?

hahah is this Swedish The Onion?

She was arrested and submitted to our brutal criminal system

meant to quote

> the woman walked up to us and she said to me, in Polish, something like: "Unless you're a Jew, take your hat off"

What did she mean by this?

He was wearing a hat while eating at a cafe or a restaurant, or whatever. Wearing a hat indoors is generally considered to be rude in Poland, as it is in Russia too.
I'm not sure where did the Jew part come from, lol.
In Russia women are "allowed" to wear hats indoors, so he'd be told something like "unless you consider yourself a lady, take your hat off".

Why does he look like a lesbian?

Having hats indoors is considered rude here too.
It just got established and became accepted because of children pretending to be niggers and wearing baseball caps all time.

It's common courtesy, it's been like that since people started wearing hats.

I'd rather say hi to an autistic swede until he faints from the stress of so much human interaction

Post your hand

This cunt simply hasn't read about Polish social interaction and customs. Typical idiot mistake.

Being hostile and unfriendly is not a customary thing. Poles are just cunts. There is no other explanation for it.

Poles are stupid and mostly uncultured. Most of Poles have never been abroad or flown by plane (including me even though I'm kinda educated and even know English, not to mention the villagers). Don't expect these people to behave just like people in the west do.

Jews are supposed to always wear a hat, indoors or not. Hence the yarmulkas, but normal hats count too.

Imagine you just arrived in Poland, you leave the gate of the airport and you see this.

No difference to our scum then.

i see this every day

yes it is

Join the fatties and ask when we will be burning Moscow.

I work with a lot of Americans since I'm a tourist guide. The "smile and be happy" thing is actually real.
It doesn't quite work here in the north where a normal greeting to a close friend is no more than a short inhale of air through almost closed lips.

Despite the memes it’s quite normal here to have a little chit chat when forced to be in close proximity to make it less awkward I guess (elevator or cashier for example) but smiling to everyone when there’s hundreds of other people doesn’t happen anywhere, not even in America

>Jews are supposed to always wear a hat, indoors or not. Hence the yarmulkas, but normal hats count too.
Ah. Somehow I have never encountered one of THOSE Jews in my whole life, so it didn't even occur to me. Guess we don't have a lot of them here.

Anyone know why blacks always make fun of this "white man street smile" or whatever they call it? When I make eye contact with someone while walking down the street I smile with my mouth closed as a "hey hope you're well" sign.

>He was wearing a hat while eating at a cafe or a restaurant
Wtf is wrong with him? Is this normal in the US?

I have a friend who went to Poland, stayed a few months there. He's a fucking mutt that looks like 6ix9ine without the dyed hair, and said he had a great time, wasn't mistreated a single time