Regular Show Thread

How about a non-talkback thread for once?

Future Episodes:
Pops' Favorite Planet: When the guys sleep outside, Pops wants to find his favorite planet.
-Airs June 2nd at 7:30PM

Pam I Am: No synopsis given as of yet, but it's possibly the "Benson gets a mad crush" plotline from the newest Itunes volume for the show.
-Also airs June 2nd, right after the previous episode, at 7:45 PM

Lame Lockdown premieres June 9th at 7:30 PM, no description yet

Future Unknown Episode Plotlines (From newest Itunes volume)
>"Cheesers lures in Mordecai and Rigby with VIP Membership cards"
>"Mordecai and Rigby's favorite band comes to town"

Important Series News:

Owen Dennis answers a series finale related question oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/144628916027/i-know-youve-said-before-not-to-ask-about-next

Season 8 hasn't been confirmed to be the last season yet, a new writer for that season said about a month ago writing it had just finished up, and she wasn't sure if it was the last one. This can be assumed that the last episode doesn't wrap everything up, or she didn't work on it. (Working on finding the link for source)

Upcoming Half-Hour Finale changes the course of the series: idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-creators-cast-talk-about-movie-and-season-7s-finale-486599

Toby Jones no longer works on the series as of Season 8, his last storyboard work was on the upcoming finale. He highlights it as one of his favorite episodes:
tobyjones.tumblr.com/post/144064418341/what-types-of-rs-episodes-did-you-like-working-on
tobyjones.tumblr.com/post/143875333576/one-of-my-favorite-regular-show-episodes-ive

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qpNj3SSB!FplZnozXagOELf7R7EgBniAteRAAzyrqSFzerYGAE5w
mega.nz/#!bsdDBaZS!bShZvNwGpfB47ur-WZJo8CjwaFq196_p76wYWyf5Gvc
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
ebilflindas.tumblr.com/post/141743957624/new-short-mordecai-and-rigby-are
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUyio0IKEk
youtube.com/watch?v=d0V3Ux9nt9U
youtube.com/watch?v=dycWWuGkwp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1DD66iuVycI
youtube.com/watch?v=EDTSCBLfzaU
youtube.com/watch?v=R3TxFhECUTo
youtube.com/watch?v=u9txNWlZvUY
youtube.com/watch?v=uOOxQ903ceM
youtube.com/watch?v=MATzzcuXAAU
youtube.com/watch?v=8NXSkORJiNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8gZkkPCaAbA
youtube.com/watch?v=So-cwdLbMgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9K1YrZ5Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=WABAaKjSt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=WS9tU7kwouE
youtube.com/watch?v=aZCsnu29FXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CZuB-Ybfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDVxLMGgJw
youtube.com/watch?v=aHi1RatE8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5HOE0a2sI
youtube.com/watch?v=TNN_VYUpd1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rh7smJRAPDc
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Miv6_GwPI
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Y41kcY9Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=5RfG9b9SP-w
youtu.be/tOsck7jYUsE
idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-spoilers-jg-quintel-talks-mordecais-age-thomass-origins-when-show-takes-456992
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't it have been easier just to change the park's clocks to Russian timezones during Daylight Savings Time?

This show is being inconsistent.

Updated Megas for anyone wanting them.

Marvolo The Wizard (Madrid Upload)
mega.nz/#!qpNj3SSB!FplZnozXagOELf7R7EgBniAteRAAzyrqSFzerYGAE5w

Favorite Shirt (Madrid Upload)
mega.nz/#!bsdDBaZS!bShZvNwGpfB47ur-WZJo8CjwaFq196_p76wYWyf5Gvc

The Button (1080p)
mega:///#!gsVVlJwC!Amv6kreML6eLwcRTxH_QHNQyFiPDAVsxWZjgz9cfrPg

Rigby Goes To The Prom (Madrid Upload)
mega:///#!ehxEGAyI!L_am7trZu4_Ua6K8TkVHMCngyeei7wz1D08_0YixOa4

Shorts!

SPECIAL:
>Mordecai and Rigby - Ringtoneers
youtube.com/watch?v=FzZT6VT4Cy4

OLD:
>USA! USA!
youtube.com/watch?v=U0w6YeeXUzE
>Fun Run
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0-X0S_GXw
>OOOHH!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=f4G2dvtgVaY
>Break Time
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtL_O4tq6E

NEW:
>Coming Soon:
youtube.com/watch?v=4AxpAFBX-Gw
>Sick Day
youtube.com/watch?v=129fqY7jfjo
>Pizza Pouch Drop:
youtube.com/watch?v=jYUBNY4sKtM
>1973 Tetherball Championship Trophy:
youtube.com/watch?v=k5w3p3NwwZ4
>(Camera Quality) Ninja Shoes:
ebilflindas.tumblr.com/post/141743957624/new-short-mordecai-and-rigby-are

EXTRAS:
>2 In The AM PM
youtube.com/watch?v=2s7q7Vw3DPg
>Naive Man From Lolliland
youtube.com/watch?v=LsUyio0IKEk

Here's the Highschool Arc Guide that will be posted in future episode talkback threads, more notably the plausible one where he graduates.

I'd assume they weren't ready for that yet, or it's a not commonly known in-universe fact that Skips happened to know or something.

Besides, I'm thinking the Park wouldn't be put right in the missle's trajectory if they did it like that, this way they could move it around.

Here's some asinine censorship from the UK for starters, it's hard to find these but here's what I could gather.

>The Power
youtube.com/watch?v=d0V3Ux9nt9U
-"Don't look at our crotches while we synchronize our watches!" was cut
-What used to be "pissed" which was changed to "ticked" in the US, is changed to "miffed" in the UK, during the line "He's gonna be miffed"

>Terror Tales of the Park IV
(Obnoxious user interruptions) youtube.com/watch?v=dycWWuGkwp4
-Special Halloween opening was removed with the normal clock ticking and no custom background, no music either
-The two times Mordecai mocks Rigby for being the planet Uranus in "The Hole" is changed to "North Star"
-Muscle Man ripping off his underwear from inside his planet costume was reanimated with his shirt
-"Sucks to be you pops" from "The Hole" was changed to "Tough break, pops"
-Benson stomping on Pops' head to push him through the hole (in the episode of that name) was cut, but a small segment before he does it is kept ("huh")
-In "Unfinished Business" Benson getting scared as soon as he enters the park home is cut, with him going straight to the kitchen
-Small versions of Mordecai and Rigby crawling up Benson's skin and flying out his eyes are cut, leaving him just passing out (Unfinished Business)
-a part of the fright montage from Unfinished Business is cut
-Benson getting scared on the stairs is cut
-Benson falling down the stairs with his lifeless corpse seen having his ghost emerge from it is edited with a part of the stairs edited into the scene where the ghost comes up, having the corpse not seen
-Rigby's entire fucking story in this episode was cut out, most likely because of how "frightening" the imagery was through the whole thing

>Not So Great Double Date
youtube.com/watch?v=1DD66iuVycI
-The Dump Cam was re-animated from a toilet to a dumpster at the end because toilet humor is bad in the UK or something

>Gold Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=EDTSCBLfzaU

-Benson is shoved by the police officer, not punched. This is the only edit in the episode.

>The Real Thomas
youtube.com/watch?v=R3TxFhECUTo

-Intro is normal, special music intact, but normal viewing, no changes to the language font
-Thomas about to snap the CIA Agent's neck is cut
-Snoring is placed over every unconscious/dead person in the episode
-"I see Thomas take some guy out" is changed to "I see Thomas nap some guy out!"
-Every time a character says "Russian" it has to be redubbed by the VAs like the other lines to say "Druznic"
-Russian writing on the sprinkler heads are removed, making Rigby's line about writing on them pointless in the episode, even when shown while he's saying it
-handcuffs line is changed from "Handcuffs? Not sure these are necessary" to "Handcuffs? why would a school teacher need-"
-Thomas is frozen in place shrugging as Rigby's line is edited as well from "Now we're all boned!" to "Now we're all toast!" he also gets shoved, not punched
-a good bit of Thomas' backstory is changed
-CCP and other initials of companies is edited out or changed throughout the episode
-Natalia's gun she points at the crew is digitally removed, making her point at them normally
-Russian modification to the park scenes are removed completely
-Russian tracking system scene is removed
-Benson's hand being broken is removed
-"Imperialist dog" is changed to "Nikolai you traitor"
-President of the USA smacking his ass at the Russian president is changed to him pointing at it
-Rigby says his goodbye to Thomas at the end in English

>Paint Job
youtube.com/watch?v=u9txNWlZvUY

-The game of hitting Rigby with Pizza Pouches is changed to Mordecai trying to hit the plate (or for Rigby to catch it on the plate) which involved animating the scene with Rigby holding the plate the whole time

>Credits of the series
youtube.com/watch?v=uOOxQ903ceM

-apparently they don't often use the original credits for the show, but 2 or 3 episodes' credits for every episode (that includes unedited cast listings for reused episode credits)

>Opening of the series
youtube.com/watch?v=MATzzcuXAAU
-Season 6 and onwards uses the CN Original byline, UK edits it out or just uses the original opening piece, it's only in 3 specials

>Lunch Club
youtube.com/watch?v=8NXSkORJiNQ

-screw up is changed to goof up
-fart is changed to old man

>Terror Tales of The Park
-gunshot and fire blasts behind the bushes as Muscle Man is dragged away is cut, he is still dragged away though
-Muscle Man opening the door showing his skin ripped off and then dying at the door after a pun is completely cut
-Fives being liquefied out of the phone and benson throwing up his gumballs is cut
-Mordecai being slammed against a bookcase is cut
-Pops being alone and scared before the door opens is cut
-Mordecai getting up from the bookcase is cut

>Slam Dunk
youtube.com/watch?v=8gZkkPCaAbA

-the shot of Margaret's ass is reanimated to her looking back and waving and shown at a different angle

>White Elephant Gift Exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=So-cwdLbMgQ
-a new shot of muscle man's face is shown instead of the scene showing him getting elbowed in the crotch
-a new shot is animated instead of Muscle Man getting punched in the face, it shows his legs jumping up and down as he gets hit

>Bachelor Party! Zingo!!
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ9K1YrZ5Cw

-"spare my life" was changed to "please not the face"
-the board that says "people who died while trying to finish the inferno challenge" was changed to "people who stopped living while trying to finish the inferno challenge"

>Merry Christmas Mordecai / Sad Sax
youtube.com/watch?v=WABAaKjSt9M
-holiday sugar line was redubbed to say "oh your as sweet as figgy pudding"
-screwed up is changed to messed up

>The End of Muscle Man
youtube.com/watch?v=WS9tU7kwouE
-episode title not shown
-a new scene and new line was added, notifying the viewers it's a surprise he's doing
-when the scene dramatically spirals into MM lying on his ice sculpture playing dead, there's an add on to him peeking and giggling to let you know he's alive

>Guitar of Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=aZCsnu29FXs
-died is changed to "stopped being alive"

>>Terror Tales of The Park
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9CZuB-Ybfw

>Dodge This edits
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDVxLMGgJw

>Thomas Fights Back edits
youtube.com/watch?v=aHi1RatE8Ig

>The Return of Mordecai and The Rigbys edits
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5HOE0a2sI

>Dairy edits
youtube.com/watch?v=TNN_VYUpd1Q
>tfw your whipped with a capital WHEHIZZIT

>Daddy Issues edits
youtube.com/watch?v=rh7smJRAPDc

>TGI Tuesday edits
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Miv6_GwPI

>Fuzzy Dice edits
youtube.com/watch?v=G5Y41kcY9Qo

>PLANK
youtube.com/watch?v=5RfG9b9SP-w

Anyone looking forward to the big finale?

Also I forgot to put it in the OP, but there's a possible episode before the season ends titled "Eileen's Parents", it was on the schedule but when The Button aired out of order with Rigby Goes To The Prom, it was rescheduled/pushed off.

If anyone can find more of the edits, feel free to post them, I'm curious myself about the AU/NZ edits that try to conceal Skips' breasts.

I still find it disappointing we had New Bro on Campus and it featured pretty much a whole meeting story between fives and muscle man at the high school and we never got anymore on this.

>"stopped being alive"

Yea, it's funny as a line and as a new voice over. It's also funny they made the RS team get behind schedule just to fucking do that.

so is everyone in the uk bigger pussies than in the us?

this shit is horrible, they keep proving through these edits they can't handle the smallest things. i get a few of them, like the gun removal, even though it was fine here, but "dead" to "stopped being alive" in two different edits? half the time it fucks up the story to where moments are left unexplained and shit, they're getting a real shit end of the deal, including all of the innuendo removal, which makes up a lot of reasoning to why people watch it in the first place

>so is everyone in the uk bigger pussies than in the us?

>equating the odd decisions of a network or a government to represent the level of hardiness of an entire nation

Well it's a think of the kids decision, obviously. They don't want kids hearing "jerk!" or "you suck!" because they worry for them, then replacing turd with plank because "that's shameful!"

why are the RS girls so cute and hot

I love me some busty natalia, user.

Was Sup Forums down? I took an hour long shower and usually threads are in danger of being archived around like 30-40 or such.

Was it down? Did you guys get that connection error shit for a bit or something?

Also why the hell does that happen every day now.

Because you have some weird fetish?

Why do female animals wear clothing?

yea, unless it's the humans that's either a furry fetish or whatever you got for the cloud girl

because the guy animals don't have bends for their body where the penis is, and if the do for boobs, thats fine, because guys can go shirtless

the girls have breast lines and it looks a little weird, you also couldn't have the margaret ass shot in tight jeans at all if she wasn't wearing anything, it'd just be a naked female ass, but a bird. they're also humanoid so that's why.

Early promotional image has margaret without anything, Eileen still wears a shirt though

Eggscellent is a really powerful episode. Rigby being in a damn coma and Mordecai having stress from it was pretty strong, I loved they got to do it.

HES NEVER GONNA DO IT
HES NEVER GONNA DO IT
WHOAAAAH DIAPER TIME

>watch the movie the day it's online early
>like the sound of the teacher song
>find out it's real later that day

>watching extremely goofy movie a couple days ago
>it plays
jesus i hate when this happens, it feels like deja vu or something and fucks with me

how come the extended cast are the only animals now? remember early episodes where occasionally some animal would appear in the background or have a line or something?

Is muscle man an animal?

Not according to Favorite Shirt (a recent episode, a mega for it is up there) but I feel like he's been referred to as a human before as well. I think JG has said stuff about it before too somewhere, might have been a commentary.

forgot pic

>he died in the womb or something
>his hand or another baby's hand got fucked up with him
>his ghost has the hand coming out of his head

I can't think of any heavy censorship from Nick or Disney in the UK. I could be wrong, but I think it's just CN that does it to this extent.

I wish they'd use guns a tad bit more often. They have lasers and made up weapons so often it feels like they have to work around it now.

Lasers can be cool, but that's what it feels like, cool, it doesn't feel like there's a sense of danger when you hear a pew and a little red light pops on someone.

Though the bean bag machine gun was nice in Benson's Pig, I actually laughed at that and like it, though it's hard to tell if it was a joke, a work around for not being allowed to put in a machine gun with bullets, or if they weren't allowed to and made it a joke, considering it's called "Non-lethal beanbag shooter" or what-not.

Wasn't The Real Thomas the last to use a gun? Probably after the UK edit they told them not to do it anymore, but I'm sure the beanbag scene in Benson's Pig will be edited out too if it hasn't already.

>>The Real Thomas

>Snoring is placed over every unconscious/dead person in the episode

it's like a really bad gag

Watched the episode (The Real Thomas) myself to compare, I also haven't seen it in a little while.

I noticed Rigby had mouth animated segments in the episode (this is the normal usa broadcast, no editing) but wasn't saying anything here, as he unzipped the bag. Was he supposed to have a line that got muted/not put in, or were there supposed to be grunts and stuff as he unzipped it?

So... what exactly is going on with the series? I read the notice in OP, but I don't entirely follow. Is Season 8 aiming to be the last?

Additionally, what's the season finale gonna be, as in, episode number?

Also, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I recall that it doesn't actually mesh with the current storyline (ie. it's not "canon" or whatever). How correct is that?

That only happens in the comics now.

It's canon, takes place between the start of season 6 and 7.

Season 7 is the last of the formulaic stories, as it seems. Season 8 is a change of pace and not normal, it's a big story.

The movie relates in a way to the season 8 plot line, so check it out some time.

Season 7's finale is episode 40, so pretty soon. Does that answer most of your questions, man? Got anymore?

Season 8 may or may not be the last, no one knows.

The movie is set between season 6 and 7, but the events are not acknowledged by any character.

>The movie relates in a way to the season 8 plot line, so check it out some time.

That's the first I hear of it. Where was that mentioned? Maybe I just forgot.

Ye, thanks for the information. I'll check out the movie sometime, just want a nice 1080p copy.

Also, to confirm, there's only ever been Blurays of Reg Show episodes for Seasons 1 and 2, right? Everything else has been on iTunes?

So is CJ ever coming back?

East Pines is in it, Gene specifically, with their symbol. Another reason why it's placed between the start of 6 and the end of 7 is because the stuff Gene is in on kicks off in the finale, so it's between those times.

The way it relates to the movie isn't specified yet but you can see some of the stuff from the movie in the dome special aside from the symbol.

there's a torrent for it, if you do those

Yea only seasons 1 and 2 on bluray for now

Later possibly, her and mordecai are taking time apart, she didn't leave pissed off, they talked it out, so they're likely to meet up some day

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but that sounds really reaching. I need to watch it again. What stuff showing up?

>but that sounds really reaching
nah, it's nothing big, don't get me wrong, it's just that gene is in on the big deal, and some of the stuff he does in the movie parallels to how he's acting suspicious. I think I might have said that earlier post backwards though, maybe we should both check out the movie again sometime soon, I saw it about half a month ago but I know gene has a focus at one point. I also don't think there's anything direct about the dome in the movie, just about gene

australian CN is also psycho. maybe it's the network

>old timey benson is called bennett
>during the prom night he says "keep it clean tonight, Eugene, don't want another repeat of last year"

I like to believe it was a Gene in the past kinda guy.

>Skips' family is dead
Thanksgiving special must've been rough for him

In The Pilot, "You're Fired!" is changed to "You're grounded!"
it's real shit

I wish that this is what they said in the actual show lol

For anyone wondering about why Rigby and Mordecai didn't die in the movie when they touched the plutonium, there's a deleted scene that involves the "you'll die!" bit with different wording. They originally mention Mordecai's suit is shredded and Rigby's not having one all together, and they did a decontamination thing on the ship going home.

I hope the characters sing a real song in the series finale for the credits or something.

WE'RE GONNA LOOOOOSE OOOUUURRR JOOOBS

Ted is dead... again

I love episodes where it's storming, raining, or really cloudy. Struck By Lightining and a few other episodes have it and it's cool. Don't know why, I just love it.

seeing fives have a unique expression other then sad eyes or happy eyes was nice, this was a pretty good episode, I'm shocked it didn't come sooner though

jesus

THANK YOU, FRA-

>tfw thank you

that episode was good
then we got marvolo that was nothing but pops being sad
youtu.be/tOsck7jYUsE

In T.G.I Tuesday, since everything kept moving back to where it was, what if they moved it outside?

I could imagine the trash forming a hand and opening the door or busting through the windows or something. Or even driving a car through the building.

that episode was really intense, i loved it

it's been so long since I saw it so I just checked it out, with all the times Frank Smith has been seen after that, it feels weird him being hostile to Mordecai and not nice like in his other appearances.

Pam I Am:
Pam falls for Benson after studying his home life, but it's going to be tough keeping it a secret from Langar and a new head scientist.

double dubs please feel free to give a source

also it seems a bit uncomfortable for a woman to follow a guy home and study "his home life"

it makes it worse that that's where she falls for him

>tfw the show is getting better but I can't find any good quality versions from around the 5th season onward

kisscartoon not good enough?

>Thomas is evil now
nooo

>Expert or Liar
>"I have a friend who's an intern on Expert or Liar"

>"Anything for Thomas"

Are we getting a Real Thomas 2: Druznic Boogaloo soon?

wasnt his name chad

Dick goes where?

>human dna found: sperm
>would you like to continue? y/n

if the finale doesn't entice me in the first 3 minutes im bailing

one of the best parts of half hour specials is the neat little varation on the opening

it's a shame Dome Special didn't have one, then again, I think they meant for it to be a regular episode just double length, to fit in the beginning dome story, like a phase 1 episode. Would explain why it didn't feel so special aside from the time, it's credits weren't even special music, just the extended version

also im pretty sure shit gets intense about 3 minutes in, make your time frame first 4 minutes and do what you wish, but JG does say it blows everything they've ever done out of the water

Just watched Sugar Rush after like a year, that episode is pure gold.

>oh im sorry mordecai and rigby but i couldnt avoid those delicious apple fritters they are positively frittilating! ILOVEWHATYOUVEDONETOYOURROOMMORDECAIANDRIGBY!!!!!

>My mom! my mom my mom my mom mymommymommymommemomemomemomemomeemameeammeeaamaa

Nice blog

i've watched the show from the beginning and never knew the park house was Pops' house

holy shit, i found out on the wikia, i guess that makes sense since pops has a room there, but i didn't think of it like that, that's cool

save time and leave now, why the fuck would you want something rushed like that

Man, they really fucked with Pops this episode...

Yea like I said in the talkback, it was brutal all the way through. At the end he has a head injury but seems to be fine, just putting ice on it.

>the next episode is also a pops story
I wonder if his bonked head will come into play or if it's just a nice relaxing one

i miss gregg

>How about a non-talkback thread for once?

Why do we even call them "talkback" threads? Why not simple "[name of episode] discussion" threads? Calling it a "talkback" thread makes me feel like a little kid talking back to my parents.

I dunno, it's quick and to the point, it feels more organized to me even though it's about the same thing.

Do you not like it? I've been making the talkbacks (now it sounds weird to me, thanks man) for the past bunch of episodes, since around cube bros, I just stuck with what everyone else was doing and I also liked the sound of it. I could change it up every now and then, but for the finale thread I'll be having Talkback, I already have a huge and elaborate plan for that thread.

anime is so generic, what the fuck is that even from

Bumping those satan quads

Yea, noticed that after I made a few posts, that was pretty cool... but kinda not.

Oh well, thanks for the bump #12.

>no good porn of her

No cause that got retconned after Real Thomas. Human characters in RS are the most disposable.

>it's that user who says the real thomas was a retcon

anyone think celia is hot?

It was. Like this isn't a dumbass reach or anything, they didn't introduce him with the intentions of making him a spy in S4, that happened afterward. idigitaltimes.com/regular-show-spoilers-jg-quintel-talks-mordecais-age-thomass-origins-when-show-takes-456992

>“Originally he was just an intern. We have interns, we’ve all been interns, so we know what it’s like to be in that position. So we wanted to have a character like that at the park. Looking online though, fans began to go, ‘What does Thomas even do? He doesn’t do anything!’ But then this idea in the writers’ room started to come up that he was more than that.” Quintel continues, “We had the idea for that episode and we went back through past Regular Show episodes and it totally made sense."

I've only said this once otherwise too. Calm down.

that's not a retcon, they just made a story out of it