ITT: Sup Forums stuff you LOVE that everyone else thinks is "meh" or hates

ITT: Sup Forums stuff you LOVE that everyone else thinks is "meh" or hates.

Pic related.

Kim Possible

I suppose people don't really see it as "meh", but it's one of my favourites and I don't think many others would put it in the same bracket. At least, that's never the impression I got.

I thought Big Hero 6 was decent, just not anything too special though. A cut above "meh"

Pic very related. I can't understand the hate this show gets.

Well I can't understand how much love that show gets.

Because it's well written and has great realistic characters

Bob's Burgers was ahead of its time. The fact that Home Movies bombed so hard while BB was a large success years later despite having the same exact writing, even same voice actors, proves it.

As a 23 year old guy, I feel like a shit when no one on here wants to talk about Regular Show. It's one of my favorites, the licensed songs are a great part of the rest of the vibe it gives off.

Everyone hates it though, the thread up for it right now is fucking dead.

I used to like the older seasons

I think people are just tired of it. They did the same thing every episode and you can only be episodic so long before people get bored talking about it. And when they tried doing character development, they did it in frustrating ways that made Mordecai look like a fucking tool.

The AT threads were dead for awhile too because of people being annoyed what they did with Finn and only came back recently because of new waifu characters.

i was just thinking about how sad it is the show just faded away. perhaps the season finale might renew interest.

I feel Gumball is sort of similar, I think it's brilliant but the threads are pretty dead.
I'm not sure how Regular Show threads are but given I don't see them often, I imagine they're worse in terms of activity

Talkback thread on thursday had 12 people by about 10 minutes after it aired.

I stayed awake for a bit to try to keep it bumped since people would occasionally drop in, but I fell asleep and it died at around 42 or so posters, more posts than that though of course.

It's fine on talkbacks, but regular threads for it just don't do a thing.

Fugging what? I thought all of these were universally loved?

Big Hero 6 gets a bit of flack for being meh and nothing special, that's probably the more common opinion. As for Kim Possible, it's liked but there's a difference between like and Love, arguably shouldn't fit.
Not too sure about the other two desu, don't keep up with BB

It's been my favorite movie since it came out.

Probably because I'm 6'6'', beefy, and went through a VERY long clumsy phase

I loved the heck out of Megas XLR when it was around. Satisfied with the last episode they got bit still wished it had gotten more love and recognition. I recall one of my friends who was into he shows it spoofed hated the hell out of it

I have a lot of things I just LIKE that Sup Forums and a lot of people hate.

ttg or ppg, which or both? I'm going out on a limb that you DO LIKE TTG

both

All time favorite movie.

Nigga everyone loves WiR, it's fantastic

what the fuck that all seems horrible just by that picture

>why isn't there a character that i can find fuckable?

Does The Iron Giant count? I recently saw it. it's very over rated.

TTG and be cool scooby doo are perfectly fine

PPG 2016 is completely indefensible.

I wasn't the one who said both, but yeah I do like Be Cool and TTG.

I'm scared to watch it because it seems depressing despite the good reception

don't you fucking put me in with the waifufags, that just looks like shit

Stay mad, faggots

Aaron?

It looks so terrifying, negative, and sad.
Why did they make it look in a way that makes me want to kill myself.

>highest grossing animated movie of all time
>everyone else hates
A popular movie receiving backlash isn't the same as a movie being hated user, stop with the persecution complex.

people do hate it though, just not everyone

Then it doesn't meet the OPs criteria, does it user?

I used to hate it when it began, but after watching it with a friend some more I got the appeal and became a big fan. then after realizing that the formula of "some slice of life 80s plot happens and at the end everything goes crazy" got stale for me I just jumped ship

I fucking adored GI Joe Renegades, and that's weird because I never liked anything else GI Joe before.

I also think Utrom Shredder is by far the best and most interesting Shredder.

Steve, sorry

Im the same way with Big Hero 6. ill admit its nothing new, but what it has is really appealing to me. If the TV show looks promising Im hoping to like that too

Not perfect by any means, but I did enjoy it immensely.

thats what i was saying, dude, not that guy you responded to the first time

fair enough

The frozen haters are severly outnumbered in Sup Forums

I feel you, the bit where Baymax flies with Hiro for the first time always makes me feel great and the film in general never dips below "good" for me, Aunt Cass is a highlight too because she's a really good parent character.

Now here's mine though. I like Minions a lot. I understand if you hate the marketing, but I really just view that movie as a silent comedy and the minions work for me as little pills of slapstick. And I love me some good slapstick.

Would of rather had a film with the family they traveled with

oh I totally agree, they were such a highlight. can't argue with those quads either.

I'm with you OP. Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie of all time, and it kind of disappoints me that Sup Forums doesn't really share my love. I love it so much I wrote an eleven thousand word essay on how amazing it is and all the subtle tricks they pull off. I guess it just hit me because Hiro basically is me minus the intelligence.

that's so autistic what the hell

Patrician opinions.

My fucking niggy noggy. I loved this movie.
Actually fucking spoiler.
When Mary's Greek husband run off to gay marry the New Zealand sheep farmer was the funniest shit

This isn't exactly hated or considered "Meh", it's just that it doesn't seemed to be talked about much compared to Up, Toy Story 3, or even Cars.

It's my favorite animated movie of all-time, partially because it's one of those movies that has a good mix of everything. Great comedy, great characters, great drama, gorgeous animation and a great soundtrack.

That, and I also love the message and the ending.

fuck it.
i liked it.
sue me.

Everyone loves Ratatouille. It's one of the most beloved animated movies of all time, m8.

in the uk that poster said "He's willing to stop being alive to be a chef"

Teen Titans Go!

is that a regular show UK edit reference?

>Home Movies bombed
What

This movie is a 9/10

Everyone that I have met hates the show but I love it.

everything before generations was great

Wrong thread, buddy, and no, 06, half of Unleashed, Advance 3 and Adventure 1 were trash.

I've gotten into four cartoons in the past year:

Regular Show, Adventure Time, Gumball and My Life as a Teenage Robot (odd one out, the show caught my eye by luck).

It really disappoints me that by every metric, each of the shows had a relatively substantial following on Sup Forums... just in years passed. It feels like I've missed out on an event.

Like all my friends went to the pub and I didn't know they went. And when I try to organize a second pub night... nobody is interested.

Mah nigga

> 06
06 could've been good, but it was rushed and the plot was garbage
>Adventure 1
i haven't played adventure 1, but i know it's low tier
> Unleashed, Advance 3
yea those were trash

It's hard to get active RS threads these days, people were turned away by the romance and their husbando thomas being written off. There's a thread up now for it that has like 12 people right now occasionally talking. Are you caught up?