Would this country be the most powerful cunt in the world?

Would this country be the most powerful cunt in the world?

It would be the most cucked country in the world bar none.

It'd be shit

Nothing of value gained
Only pride has been lost

Maybe if we kicked out French parts of Canada we could be united.

No, because your leftist faggots would combine with our leftist faggots and create a mighty North American cuck.

If that happened, the democrats would win every single election. We would become a one party state.

U Forgot mexico stupid leaf nigger

This would be a megacountry with great natural resources. The Great Lakes alone would mean that this superstate would have 25% of the world's fresh water supply yet only 5% of the world's population.

Let's just stay separate desu

Ameristan

> would this country be an even more hated cunt in this world?
Lets just leave people alone, do you understand how terrible our reputation is?

>Wanting to let the leaf in
Your country would single handedly destroy everything that makes the US a superpower.

how about no, we have enough problems as is

lol fuck no, you're worthless

China Russia and the US would dominate the world.

No.

Just... no.

If we close off Mexico, and if you promise to keep your Muslims and Trudeau on your side of the border, I'm cool with this scenario, OP.

Usa already is.
Canacucks add nothing to the power that the burgers already have.

We would have the most energy reserves in the world.

It already is, no need to include the leeches

>add a ton of liberal faggots
>a bunch of wealthy foreigners
>a tiny amount of based people

I would love it because it would swing us right but what would be the gain for USA here?

>I would love it because it would swing us right but what would be the gain for USA here?

A new territory to take our guns and head into the wilderness into.

Alaska is just too far away.

We could add the highly populated areas of canada, but other than that we'd be taking in basically alaska with no oil

Oil, natural gas, uranium reserves.

You mean Ontario.

Newfoundland
Alberta
Saskatchewan

>No oil

The US public education system at work, ladies and gentlemen.

when the Louisiana Purchase went down, wasn't Jefferson offered French territory within present day Canada but turned it down because he was worried about the money he had already committed behind congress' back for what he was already dealing for?

block china imports move them to Mexico
pillage their resources for peanuts
and draft the people as cannon fodder
why not?

Because we'd have to give them freedom of movement within the nation. We bitch and moan about a few million of them, imagine 124 million of them suddenly showing up.

It was British-owned at the time of the Louisiana Purchase. Though there was lots of hope that Napoleon would defeat the British and free us from their rule at the time.

You will always be British clay

Not even Britain is British clay anymore, William

it wouldn't be instantly
make it a territory first then they would need an integration treaty with guidelines and 10 plus years of improvements
mean while we fuck china's shit up by moving moving industry to Mexico to prop it up

Niggers already roam free, I can't see how it's going to be any worse.

Not to mention the fuck ton of oil in the arctic we haven't exploited

BTFO

CANZUK would be better for Canada. America has 10 times the population of Canada, they would totally fucking dominate elections

they could become a swing state and have politicians catering their every demand

No way... Canada is too liberal.... so they would be trying to hard to pander to all the inner city blacks.... they will have every white person walk themselves into a gas chamber because of so much privilege.

No, this will be the most powerful cunt

No thanks, the added Canadian population would be enough to easily sway elections so that no Republican would ever be elected again.

Cucknada would just drag us down on the world stage.

Not even mexicans want to live there bean nigger

>implies the US isnt already the most powerful country

and a third world nation

You aren't Russia leaf

Most of The Western provinces are pretty explored... it's just that there's huge parts of nothingness. Most of lower sask is farmland, then it gets right to forest north of Saskatoon, and there's just reserves and forests up there. So I guess there's some wilderness left.

Quite a few of /k/'s skinwalker/spoop stories are from the Western provinces though

Since the most powerful nation in the world would make up most of the union by population, yes it would.

we would gain a huge chunk of the north pole by claim, and a fuckton of natural resources and canadians. We would be god tier at olympic winter sports too.

It would likely break our 2 party system.

the canadians get reaffirmed that they are under our security umbrella (not that they arent anyway).

No, no he did not. We have more in common with leaves. Theres a reason the northern border checkpoints are pretty lax, pedro.

I would move north, i like it cold. But not alaska-north, i like shipping stuff to my house too much. Though an Anchorage-Orlando highway via i75 would be fucking neat

I'm going camping in a couple weeks with my SKS, a guitar, and a 40 of vodka. Hopefully I have something to add next time there's one of those threads. If I do, I'll use the Sksbro trip.

Canada has a lot of oil. US has a lot of military.

Such is life in the Zone

Hey so how is Montreal? I met some cute Quebecers that came here for a kinda exchange program. They said it's SUPER liberal there, and Catholicism is basically dead there. I take an anonymous opinion more than their word obviously though

Yeah, thanks for having our backs in case Putin tries to send shit over the top

This would have been common sense before (((they)) cucked us, right when the British empe was given away end. Now youd be harming yourselves. Still dreaming for the united states of greater brittania though. Afrikaner Land, Rhodesia would have to be reclaimed though.

You got it maple bro, you guys have always been there when the shooting starts. Theres a reason NORAD is run by canadians and americans, not just americans (and no mexicans either)

>tfw we tried to raid your capital in war of 1812

Nothing personal, bygones and all that, apologies.

That's pretty true. Montreal is a hive of apostasy, degeneracy and diversity, overlooked by a cross that reminds us of our better past and a more hopeful future. The regions (what we call rural Quebec) are better.

Though at least Montreal isn't as bad as Toronto

Recently some Jews were proposing doing this to the cross and it triggered me pretty hard. I'd probably vandalise the M and the L myself if they did

Would you ever move up to the Yukon? I'm honestly thinking of starting up a homesteading movement up there in the next couple years. Apparently it's the frontier up there. Amazing stuff.

I wish you good luck with that, but all of my family lives here in Montreal (or somewhere nearby in other cities of Quebec) so I don't think there'd be a situation in which I'd move.

america already is you fucking leaf

What's the chance of this ever happening? Like could this happen if WW3 went on or something? We need to just gas all canadians and take the oil.

>Barron Trump in 2050 leads our army against the canadians

I'm thinking I'm either gonna go up there, or go just far north in Sask. Like past Lac La Ronge, cause my whole family is in Sask as well

Why though? I mean, the wilderness is great and everything and I like it, but why establish yourself in the middle of nowhere?

Because I honestly can't take it anymore with society. I'd much rather be a mountain man/trapper than a small cog in the giant machine that is society. It's so depressing when you think about everyone's lives and what they wanna do, then what they end up doing. I want to go off the grid, I want to get off Sup Forums, I want to be happy. Getting away from it all forever seems like the only way left. Thanks for listening to me, Montréal-bro

Only if we added Mexico too.

Fuck you traitor. We do not want to be with the US.

Yeah, I know what you mean. SCALE strikes again. There has to be a way to have the benefits of industrialisation without having all the alienation produced by the mass society that tends to come with industrialisation.

I'm studying engineering and I feel the same thing. Everything is about achieving maximum efficiency and greatest benefit to the cost and it disgusts me. It's no human way to live

Only if you told trudeu to fuck off and trump wins

USA + UK + CANADA + AUS +NZ Ultimate anglosphere alliance when???

Canada has literally nothing of value.

Literally been considering the same, but here in US. Tired of being a practically powerless wage-slave unable to effect change.
Frankly, even if/when able to make changes usually ridiculous pushback at first until surrounding ppl finally get to personally actualize the benefits.

Tldr; tired of people being seemingly unable to view issues from any perspective other than their own.

Aren't those the components of the 5 eyes (Is? Too lazy to google)?

Besides oil and maple syrup

>durr what is oil

Yes we could finally start doing massive infrastructure projects and create a bunch of new jobs.
You canadacucks are so stupid we need to build super highways and cut down all your fucking trees.

im moving to the states as soon as I get my degree

fuck this wage-cucked country

there's no future, innovation, capital, or emerging market here

we have fuck all manufacturing besides manufacturing small parts for other countries and the TSX is entirely commodity/financial securities based

our dollar is shit cause no one wants canadian dollars unless it's to buy our shitty unrefined crude oil or our lumber

canadians are so cucked they try to destroy our industries by getting "environmental regulations" fuck off with that shit - money we get from selling our crappy commodities is how we pay for healthcare, pension, and highways you fucking retard

guy who made java fucked off and incorporated Oracle in the US cause there's fuck all capital here

we're gonna become japan, only worse

Most of that land is uninhabitable as far as I know.

And our problem isn't the landmass, our problem are the people living on them.

STAY AWAY FROM OUR FUCKING TREES REEEEE

Let's do it. So many natural resources.

>Most of that land is uninhabitable as far as I know.
What makes you think that?