/v4/ + homies

HD edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/23/no-girlfriend-at-christmas-why-not-date-your-female-self/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hai

what are your plans for christmas, anons?

Hello

studying, like any other day

not having a traditional dinner with family and all that?

nothing but being mad sad in general

Comfy time with family, enjoying time off work and wondering how many years I have left until it's weird to spend Christmas with my parents, and what I'll do when that time comes.

Good night, Anons, and stay comfy.

Friday-make smoked meat
Saturday-decorate tree, build pc, get drunk
Sunday-christmas things, church,diner with parents, visit gradparents etc.
Monday-nothing
Tuesday-go pheasant hunting
pretty solid plan imho, worked for last few years just fine

same but lonely and sad instead
cute!
sleep tight user

Christmas Eve: Chocolate pecan bourbon pie and 40s-60s Christmas movies because those are the only ones I like, while shitposting

Christmas day: go to church, then drive an hour and a half to see my grandparents for Christmas dinner

>lonley
oh same to that too

The same as usual. Stay with family. Help with preparation of food, specifically in QA area. Have a ritualistic Christmas Eve dinner. Unpack/Exchange presents. Share the wafers. Listen to carols (none of us can't sing for shit). Go to church. Enjoy the ultimate comfiest time of the year.

g'night dude

>cute
Just kill me right now, if I'm still like this when I hit 30 I probably will anyway

>Chocolate pecan bourbon pie
Looks fucking great, any recomended recipe?

Christmas Eve eve: drink at yell at friends
Christmas eve: church then spaghetti and pizza with family
Christmas: church. early dinner. Fly back late at night
Day after: work

probably get a call at some point from parents to say merry Christmas, then cry myself to sleep

ain't nobody got time fo that
maybe I'll dine with them, but I have no need or want for traditions

It's never wrong or weird to spend Christmas with your parents.

tbqh other then the usual stuff, I'll try to spend some time in this general just being kind and friendly to the people here who are lonely.

>church
that's pretty cute tbqh, I think nobody here goes to church except maybe some grandpas and witnesses of jehova, evangelists and mormons
btw that pie looks great tbqh virginianon, do you buy it, make it or someone in your family make it?
there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, that's what christmas is for after all

it is when you are broken family with mentally sick father.

sounds based desu
but you build the same pc every year...?

It's not about spending Christmas with your parents, it's about your parents being the only people to spend Christmas with.

>pheasant hunting
Do you have a dog?

That's a bit sad, but worrying about the situation itself won't help you in any way. Just enjoy that for the moment you do have someone to spend them with.

that's sad, do you live alone? don't you have some family or friends to spend the night with?
thats nice :3
yeah, I know that feel, and I got only my mom, my dad is far away

yes I make it

Yeah I do, apologies for the Burgerstani measurements, I don't know how useful this will be with them.
Ingredients
>1 unbaked pie shell
>4 ounces baking chocolate
>1/2 cup light brown sugar
>4 eggs
>1/2 cup light corn syrup
>About 2 tablespoons bourbon (what type really doesn't matter)
>tablespoon molasses
>3/4 teaspoon salt
>2 cups pecan halves
Directions
>1. Preheat oven to 425.
>2. Melt chocolate squares in the microwave.
>3. Beat melted chocolate with brown sugar until thoroughly mixed.
>4. Add eggs, one at a time.
>5. Add corn syrup, bourbon, molasses, and salt.
>6. Check to see that there are no lumps
>7. Fold in pecan halves with a spatula.
>8. Pour into the pie shell and bake for ten minutes at 425. Lower oven temperature to 325 and back for about 30 minutes more, or until a knife comes out clean from the center.

Cool, another recipe to rot in a .txt file on my desktop.

Of course not, that's one thing that's different but the main points are the same as every year
Sadly not, you need a dog with certified origin and those are expensive and the training is both expensive and time consuming, I plan to get one in the future when I have more time though, some of the other hunters do have them, it's about 10 dogs in a group of 30 people

>corn syrup
seriously?

No problem, I will convert them, thanks

this
yep, nip dogs don't really celebrate western traditions like westerners and no friends for quite a few miles in any direction.
but if I have enough money I may go into the city and watch the "revellers" and then go into a packed bar to drink by myself

it's light corn syrup so it's okay :^)

>yep, nip dogs don't really celebrate western traditions like westerners

Truly.
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/12/23/no-girlfriend-at-christmas-why-not-date-your-female-self/

>no trap bf
This Christmas is going to be hellish

I "date" myself few times a week, where is my article?

There was one on masturbation habits, I think.
Something about people jerking it on tatami mats.

Ouch.

Checked out his twitter, he's a 8/10 trap desu

Is that some sort of fetish? Like the dude on Sup Forums geting off to floor ties?

No, just simulation by rubbing on things.
Except these special cases have chosen to rub their dicks on what's essentially an industrial sized grater.

is it a hunting club?
>about 10 dogs in a group of 30 people
thats a lot. most i've gone with is 4 people. 2 dogs

So they are dry humping some rough surface? sounds like a great way to destroy your dick 2bh

y tho

two nukes....

Pretty much.
Why indeed.

I think there's places that need the nuke therapy much more urgently than that boring old island.

Yes it's a club, you need to be member in one to get hunting permit, and since you need to hire at least 500ha for hunting they tend to have at least 20 people but usually more.
4 people is a really small group 2bh, we either go solo or in large groups, and the number of dogs depend on who comes, there might be one and there might be even more than 10.
What do you hunt?

nah its just western degeneracy dont worry murica shoves it into every nation

Pluto is actually the worst meme to ever exist

Good, pluto is a fucking midget and doesn't deserve the company of the greatest planet

why do you hate a 2d drawing of a small "planet"?

Because pluto is fucking lame, doesn't even have its own barycenter within itself

you are just jealous tbqh

Poor Pluto.

do you have to use their guns? i cant imagine a group that large working the same area
geese, duck, but mostly pheasant. a bunch of farmers where i grew up share a chunk of land for hunting, so i used to just be able to go with my dog before school. no permit or fee

>sigh

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.

I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?

I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.

It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.

There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.

If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Why is /v4/ so active recently
It's like third thread today

the rocketnews is weird site.

the good christian christmas spirit user

The good spirit of Üstengri*

Jelous my ass, Pluto is the big gaye stealing Charons fame

Also I didn't know pepiks go to church

o-ok

newfriends

they're tsundere to Jeszusz

reading that sent shivers up my spine, one day tengrii's wind shall once again sweep the plains

It’s part of the folklore on Christmas, even non-religious do it for sake of atmosphere, or to make a religious family member happy.

Nope, everyone has his own gun. You have a year long course to learn all the basics of cooperation and all the rules, the book you learn from is 895 pages long. But a good organized hunt is safe no matter the amount of people.
So no deer or boar hunting? Deer is the most delicios game imho. So what stops anyone from killing any game he wants when you don't need a permit?

I started postin again after almost 2 years, you are wlcome.

Just look at the fucking stupid thing sharing a point of orbit outside of its body with its "moon"

or it could be that too

Good night, fellas.

Me also, almost same time frame too

Are you the hungarian dude studying in Japan?

I'd unironically worship tengri if it was still around the religion that is.

goodnight user
No, I'm not (hun). I posted under UK. Think I might have namefagged too but don't really remember

>1 year course
>895 pages
how old do you have to be?
i took a 2 week course when i was 12
I've gone deer but my dad wasnt too into it. i could probably use a bow in my back yard though
deer is tasty. girl in office today gave away a bunch of steaks and sausages today
you dont need a permit for pheasant. the group has a certain set of rules from the state they have to obey. they are lax but if broken the punishments are usually severe

gn user

Tbh it's the same here, and even though many (both Christians and atheists) see it as hypocritical and dishonest, I think it's actually commendable. Especially that most of these traditions go way back before Christianisation.

although when I came back I was sorta expecting him to still be here, wonder what happened to that neckbeard
me too user. maybe it's time we started a revival? start in hortobagy

you mean kurultáj?
I'd unironically go for a khanate alliance

>ywn be true horse lords
why live

atleast my ancestors were even in the 19th century as hussars. but it must suck for you japs

not sure what my magyar ancestors were like. branched out to Germans and Russians after great grand-parts
Don't even know what my jap ancestors were either desu

Iktf
t. paniranist that absolutely detests panslavists

>tfw can trace my hungarian lines back to the 17th century thx to them being smart enough to record it
well only one branch

You have to be 18 for the exam so you can start at 17, but you can go before and help around during hunts
How comes he wasn't into it? I found it more entertaing since it's not as guranteed as going duck or pheasant hunting. Also no bow hunting here sinfce it's forbiden.
We have mostly roe deer and fallow deer which is imho the best, shot one on monday but sadly a missed a litle and the shot torn one tenderlion into bits
And you need permit for other game? Here you get just one and it counts for all game, but you need to get one from to club too to have a proof you are a member.
Yeah I sometimes wonder how many people from back than still post here, trami is still here and he will probably never leave, choco is probably dead in tramis basement, there was also czech femanon posting here and burger dude in slovakia, those were comfy times 2bh

>panslavism
pretty cancerous desu

redpill me on panslavism, /v4/

I’m rather fond of this phenomenon myself. I certainly prefer it when people act nicely at least once in a year than when they are bitter throughout. If nothing else, it’s an opportunity for many to make amends.

that's actually super interesting user, shame none of it is pretty 1500s so it's probably all records of being slaves to other countries
super comfy, I miss driver pics of trams coasting along the central europe cityscapes

tl;dr a meme created by the Tsar to trick all the slavs into giving land and whatnot

it's just re-titled Russian imperialism
pushes the notion that Slavs are more than just a linguistic group, which is pretty demonstrably false
encourages Slavsquat memes and other new bydlo behavior in countries which didn't previously have it
all-in-all pretty much cancer and massively inferior to the far superior pan-Visegradism

For some it was a notion of rebelling against Habsburg rule.
For some it was justification for accepting servitude under Soviet Union.
For some it was a desire to belong to something bigger than their irrelevant little joke of a nation.

pre* 1500s
>phonefagging

>slaves to other countries
oh please they were most likely peasants or some countryside townsfolk if lucky. I do have székely's on my fathers side so they were soldiers.