Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ma-agency.hosts.ma-cloud.nl/portfolio-item/julia-batelaan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up, Anthony.

Jim Gordon

I still say that this design is awful. Why aim for something "realistic" and "practical" and give fucking leather jacket? And the line on her tights make it looks like she wears a tracksuit, so bydlo and doesn't go with leather jacket.

YES!

Batgirl of Burnside The Movie!!!

Make it so!

I'd rather remember Cassandra.

They brought her back, and still you Cassfags whine. Please, kill yourself. You literally have nothing to complain about at this point.

>Implying this wouldn't look awesome in live-action.

B-but she's not maiiin Batgirl. And she suuuucks in New 52.

And she never will be.

So? She's best Batgirl. Loads better than Barbara's tenure so far.

I remember your small, perky tits

Remember me?

With Rebirth happening, does this mean the 52 OVAs will be scrapped?

I remember Oracle.

>Batman doesn't have the moxie it takes to rape the Joker. I'm counting on you to do what The Dark Knight can't. Will you do it? For Gotham?

Gotta admit, despite the gross cross-hatching infected house style, Cass still looks pretty cute. Very pinchable pouty cheeks.

I fucking told you to shut the fuck up, Anthony.

Barbara was always better as Oracle.

Anyone can write an overpowered character, that doesn't make her "the best".
Cassandra was never really adapted into anything, because she isn't the best Batgirl.

Go fuck yourself. Oracle was the "supporting cast" personified. A plot device in a wheelchair.

Muh waifu

>implying being a supporting character is a bad thing
Kill yourself. Oracle was the only time Barbara did anything even remotely interesting or memorable. She was better off as an information broker.

ma-agency.hosts.ma-cloud.nl/portfolio-item/julia-batelaan/

I want more pictures of that jacket

>the only time Barbara did anything even remotely interesting or memorable
I think screaming at Dick to get out of her apartment after the pity fuck preceding his wedding counts

So what is that from, anyway?

Batman Bad Blood.

Yes, and I don't like you.

Is she actually a character, or does Sup Forums just latch onto her because she's OP and/or their waifu?

This is cute

How about you read the damn comic yourself instead of fishing for opinions to pass off as your own?
I know Sup Forums doesn't read comics, just out-of-context panels posted online but seriously, fuck off.

>information broker
>not a living plot device on wheels

Pick one.

As Batgirl Barbara can be a playable character in a videogame.

As Oracle she can... talk.

It was just an honest question. And I'm not going to read Detective Comics #348-#448 just to get an idea if one character is actually well written and not some vague archetypes thrown together.

Surprisingly enough, you were one of the ONLY good things about Other M. Like one of the only two good things about t.

Best at fighting, but she's got no personality like Babs.

I remember how shit that movie was.

>Introduce the Heretic
>spend a bunch of time having him give his origin story
>immediately killed afterwards

>Cassandra was never really adapted into anything, because she isn't the best Batgirl.
More like no one ever really had a chance to.

She didn't spring up until the late, late 90's/early 00's iirc, meaning she missed Batman: the Animated Series entirely and by the time of JL/JLU, the Bat-embargo screwed her over iirc.

It's kind of fucked that she was never in YJ and iirc, she was originally going to be in Beware the Batman, but otherwise, she never really had a chance to be in anything. It's a shame too because she's probably the best Batgirl.

ITP: being quiet means she has no personality.

>"If I say "living plot device" enough times, realty will warp to suit my retarded opinions."
Read Birds of Prey, moron.

>As Batgirl Barbara can be a playable character in a videogame.
And?

>As Oracle she can... talk.
As Oracle, she can provide other heroes with information, equipment, tactical support, cash, and facilitate team ups. And when she became Oracle, she went full on anti-hero, pulling some pretty shady crap in the name of good. She was simply more interesting as a "living plot device", as it were.

And frankly, I fucking hate that toxic attitude that if a character isn't a field operative, they are somehow worthless as a character. That's just stupid.

...or you could try simply starting with issue #1 of Cassandra's "Batgirl" run.

That sounds a bit easier doesn't it?
DC is in the process of reprinting it all in trades as we speak.

So just like in Batman Inc

>As Oracle, she can provide other heroes with

Thank you for proving my point, moron. I didn't say Oracle is worthless, but this is the litteral definition of a supporting cast member. Even as the leader of the BoP.

Nobody actually cared about Oracle until the New 52

Uh, no? Oracle's been pretty integral to the Batman supporting cast since Babs became 'Oracle'.

No? He was a looming threat for most of the story, and after we found out his origin he was around for a while, and he did plot relevant things like kill Damian. His fight with Bruce is fantastic and it ends on what may be one of my favorite comic panels.

I meant from a fan perspective. Nobody even knew who she was until she popped up in the Arkham games.

>I didn't say Oracle is worthless
Bullshit, you've been arguing she's worthless this whole time. And why, because she works best in a support role? How is that a bad thing? Because you can't play as her in a video game? Go fuck yourself.

>I meant from a fan perspective. Nobody even knew who she was until she popped up in the Arkham games.
That's true...if you were a fucking casual maybe.

Pretty sure every fucking Batman fan knew that the original Batgirl ended up crippled and confined to a wheelchair, so she ended up supporting the Batfamily and the Birds of Prey from afar. Who didn't know that shit?

>Barbara has a bulge

he apperead in one of the first issues and then did nothing for most of the issues other than kill a couple of guys as a generic henchmen could do
then his origin gets told so that it doesn't eve come as a shock when we finally see him without a mask
yes he kills Damian and that's the only relevant thing he does