PARAGUAY

user, tell me about Paraguay. It's the most mysterious country in South America, we never hear anything about it.

What happens there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Gaspar_Rodríguez_de_Francia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microburst
mennoworld.org/2017/11/27/news/paraguayans-plead-for-release-of-captives/
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasillo_de_los_Tornados
youtube.com/watch?v=s9inJeXIFqE
youtube.com/watch?v=63GASVsnwTk
bishkekspektator.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/hunting-white-russians-in-paraguay.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=VoccKgcorbg
youtube.com/watch?v=90wX1hcXE-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same shit, different country

There are many more women than men due to the Paraguayan War. Before you consider it, they aren't pretty.

Contraband and drug trafficking

A creation of the fanatic José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, inspired by the French Revolution.
"Francia had a very liberal view of sexuality. He made marriage subject to high taxation and restrictions, and insisted he personally officiate over all weddings. Francia kept a ledger of all the women he slept with, and despite having no close relationships he sired seven illegitimate children. (...) When he caught her prostituting herself outside his palace, he declared prostitution an honourable profession and that all whores should wear golden hair combs. They thus became known as "peinetas de oro" (gold combs) in order to humiliate Spanish ladies, as it was a Spanish fashion."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Gaspar_Rodríguez_de_Francia

Spain BTFO

Why do Latinoamericans hate their continental cousins?

That's the whole continent.

If I were to guess, mostly due to class tensions between criollos (born in Latin America) and the peninsulares (born in Spain), and general resentment from being micromanaged by Madrid.

We see them as sheltered and ignorant, they see us as subhumans.

Is it ran by Narcos?

Huh I guess that makes sense. It's just odd because Britain and France have very close connections with our former colonies and they tend to have a very high opinion of us. How did Spain fuck up this much to be hated by every single one of their former colonies, and even their own autonomous regions?

I've been to Paraguay, it's fucking crazy there. Also saw some women in niqabs, was just like home - apparently Hezbollah gets a lot of funds from the tristate area with Brazil and Argentina.

The fuck?! I thought they were catholics, not Hezbollah tier mudslimes

Tell your experiences, how was it crazy?

Just checked wikipedia and it says there's only 500 Muslims in Paraguay but over a million in Argentina.

>Hezbollah
>Niqabs

I was under the impression Niqabs were a Sunni thing?
Also, did you see many muslims there or a few?

i would compare it very slightly to the US-UK relationship. Obviously you guys have a special relationship and alliance, but the US was born out of similar circumstances: revolution and "get off my lawn". I think Spain is less liked also because its government took a reactionary turn.

I've only ever seen one. It was at the supermarket and oddly enough it looked like she was without her husband.
The burqa was pretty though.

Loads of Islamic Lebs immigrated there. The neighbouring town in Brazil is full too, there city emblem features a mosque.

Streets are completely hectic, the local taxi service uses these tiny motorcycles which weave through deadlock traffic. No food hygiene at all, raw chicken in the heat at the side of the road. Loads of Chinese knockoffs too. Got offered a handjob for 50 pesos by a 70 year old woman.

There are a few Paraguayan /int posters... apparently none are online atm.

Maybe niqab isn't the right term, it was some kind of veil

That makes a lot of sense. We gave independence to our colonies willingly (kinda) but I imagine that if we had to fight a war against all of them, things would be a bit shitter between us. America and us were kinda forced into alliance out of being the only powerful English speaking countries at the time, but with Latin America and Spain that unity isn't there since Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world

BFFs

i am monitoring this thread

not anymore it's 1.2:1 guys:girls now

>A creation of José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia
ouch. poor Yegros, Iturbe, Caballero and Molas, they get no credit

>I thought they were catholics
we are, but we don't kick out anyone (that has money)

>Got offered a handjob for 50 pesos
wait what? argentinian pesos? are you an argie or what? you were overcharged 10 pesos btw

no, it's niqab. pic related

thanks Cuzco, love you back

>no, it's niqab. pic related

That's a Hijab m8. Boths Sunnis and Shias wear them. Only Sunnis wear Niqabs.

Also tell more about your mysterious country.

eeeeh yeeeah, yah.. yes.. so so

oh, my bad then
ask stuff, i don't know what details to give

sunnis, shias, niqabs, hijabs la misma weá

It's hard to understand how fucking irrelevant we are. We never get any bants online because no one knows what the fuck we are about.
Wrong
Done by brazilian druglords*
No one gives two fucks about Spain, and spaniards have a vague sense of superiority towards us but they mostly don't give a fuck also
>Wikipedia
There's this guy in /lat/ 24/7. Lots of shitposters in Sup Forums too

Well tell me about different regions of your country. Also is it lawless as I have read it is? It's the most lawless place in SA, right?

ola ke ase
llora por santi o ke ase

What language do you speak? I know Spanish obviously, but I hear that Paraguay also often uses Native languages

>that's where cheap weed comes from
>second poorest country in south america
>populated mostly by indigenous who speaks a strange mix between spanish and a native language called Guarani
>they emmigrate massively to Argentina

It's a pretty strange and unknown place...

>It's the most lawless place in SA, right?
That would be some top shithole like Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia or the Guyanas

>small Japanese diaspora since 1930
>unlike those in Brazil, they speak perfect Japanese

Santi es la pokyra de Cartes y Marito es un itavy'a.
>tfw this guy will never be our president.

>not integrating is okay if its MY culture

こんばんは。あたしがあなたは大好き

it has three main laws:
- law of the strongest
- law of friendship
- law of tiredom
so it's not that lawless. you can't do what you want unless you're the strongest, have influential friends, or you do it and everyone gets tired of chasing you around

Paraguayans speaks spanish, guarani, and spanish/guarani mix
minority languages are low german, high german, portuguese, portuguese/guarani mix, and other native american languages like nivacle, mbya guarani, maskay and many more. guarani isn't that related to them

>Paraguayo Cubas
iporâ nde ídolo. pero bueno, es mejor q Marito eso te admito

It has Amish-like german immigrants that live almost completely isolated from the rest of the country

>mostly by indigenous
Wrong again, and the injuns here don't speak guarani, they speak Toba, Ayoreo or some other meme language totally unrelated to guarani.

this is getting weirder and weirder... muslims... javs... natives...

Once upon a time it got fucked really hard in a gangbang, the end

sug min kuk javla svensk

La característica más destacada de la cultura paraguaya es la persistencia del idioma guaraní junto con el español, siendo estas las dos lenguas oficiales de la Nación; al pidgin (mezcla) de estos idiomas se le conoce con el nombre de jopara.

La lengua guaraní es hablada y comprendida por gran parte de la población

----------------------------------------------------
Lo dice wikipedia, la unica fuente de verdad y razon absoluta.

Akta så att jag icke gör delikatessoppa av dej brush

>Amish-like
those would be the poor long-suffering mennonites
which is why i included plautdiesch as minority language. it's what they speak
and i say suffering because now they're being chased by commie terrorists that extort cash from them while the police/military task force """can't""" do anything about it. sad

>tell me about different regions of your country
ah yeah forgot to reply this
geophysically there are two regions: the Chaco shrublands to the west and the fertile east
(lol for some reason several games baptized that region "Paranena")
so yeah the Chaco has extreme weathers, military bases and a big chunk of the mennonites and ACTUAL natives. the east can be divided in the North (a shithole full of poverty and marihuana producing communists), the South (where the immigrant qts are), the East (Brazil is ferociously buying off those lands, i wonder why...) and the "Center", where the capital and main metropoli is

bien chori, ahora buscá "Lenguas Guaraníes"

I thought people left them alone...That's sad

Isn't your country supposed to have awful weather with a lot of hurricanes too?

>and i say suffering because now they're being chased by commie terrorists that extort cash from them while the police/military task force """can't""" do anything about it. sad

More on this?

wooooot
we don't have sea, why would we have hurricanes?
the two biggest disasters here are floods and the Colorado Party
sure brazilian colonies in Caaguazu suffer microbursts en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microburst
that's because they cut off ALL the trees for pasture and soybean plantations

sure here mennoworld.org/2017/11/27/news/paraguayans-plead-for-release-of-captives/

Would it be a bad idea to move to Paraguay and join one of these Mennonite colonies?

right now yes
user, don't tell me you like blonde women?

I just want a pure German Mennonite waifu desu

How do most in Paraguay react to the Mennonites? Are they joked about often?

Post more photos dude.

What happens to the Northwest of Concepcion on the map. That part of Paraguay seems vast, what happens there?

>Are they joked about often?
yeah lol
apparently deodorant is against their religion or someshit because they smell strongly of body odor
also everytime a blonde kid is born someone eventually calls him "son of a menno" (implying the father is a cuck ayy)

aight, this picture is from the time (1928) when they arrived to their newly purchased land and greeted their Lengua tribe ""neighbors""
the relationship between mennonites and injuns is sort of cordial because the injuns content themselves with asking and receiving food
which is why, i guess, they survived spanish colonization for so long

you talking about the Chaco right? the red part of the map?

I mean tornadoes
Apparently Paraguay is part of the South American tornado valley
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasillo_de_los_Tornados
We have a bunch in the southern states

And since you are inland the temperature variation should be high...How cold/hot does it gets?

Interesting. Are blond kids born frequently among the mestizo population?

>you talking about the Chaco right? the red part of the map?

Yeah.

suddenly I like paraguayans a lot more
gib back chaco though

yeah. "mestizo" implies that we're all half spaniard half native, but we're racially mixed beyond recognition. might as well just call us paraguayans and be done with it

mennonites and the biggest paraguayan town there (Mariscal Estigarribia) are in the white part of that area. the red area, bordering Bolivia is a big, big bunch of nothing, with some cattle ranchs spots here and there. to the border with Brazil there's a few port towns like pic related
it's extremely hot. only today the max temp was 39°C WITH LIGHT RAIN. imagine how hotter it gets when the sun hits fully

>gib back
can't do that, it would be impolite to USA. they gifted it to us after all

baépa~
welp, this bring back some memories, grew up next to ciudad del leste (foz do iguaçu btw)

this is a pic of the Paraguay - Bolivia border
nobody guarding it on our side. hell, Bolivia might as well claim it right now and no one would notice. embarassing

mba'eteko pio koreko :D
ahaha tell us how many people called you "korean" without trying being racist

That's where all our drugs and guns comes from.

Are you one of the famous Jap-Brazilians who moved back to Japan?

send more qts asap

send some of your cuties here, then. you provide the material, we the product.

Suriname and Guyana are way more irrelevant and mysterious. You even forgot they existed till now

>Guyana
JUST DRANK A FIFTH OF KOOL AID

I only remember Suriname because it's the theoretical location of my whites only colony

True.
What the fuck happens in those places? All I know that they have a lot of South Asian Indians there for some reason.

>lot of South Asian Indians there for some reason
your cunt's fault
it needed workers and slavery was already abolished so they brought those from India and South Africa (yeah southafrican Indians are a thing, i saw it on Gandhi), adding to the ex-slave africans already there
youtube.com/watch?v=s9inJeXIFqE

I've seen an user from Guyana from time to time. From my knowledge I know that they have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
>All I know that they have a lot of South Asian Indians there for some reason
Indians were sent to Guyana by the Crown to work there, the Dutch did some arrangement with them too and they also got Indians working there

*got Indians working there in Suriname

Lel, noice video!

I just read on Wiki. Guyana is mixed, Suriname is mega-mixed!!

I wonder why the suicide rate is so high?

This country indeed was a mistake
We should have been a province from Argentina or a state from Brazil.

vale un trago

What's the difference between Para and Uru?

t. proxyfag

Che perdio Santi todo mal
Que hacemos anciano?

yo: reirme de vos y después acordarme de que Efraín ganó
vos: empezar a chupar las medias correctas

I wish, Joao da Silva Gomez. I wish
One is more developed than the other

None. They are both gay

we should talk about the samenesses, it'd be shorter
anyways here: youtube.com/watch?v=63GASVsnwTk

A US president gave them a third of their country.

There was another time when the US sent the Marines to take out there leader and there leader of the Marines ended up eating a steak dinner with the paraguarian leader and went home.

Ah yes, America loves us for some reason.

Argentina was a British puppet

Brazil had a king

Chile tried to out do is in the Pacific when our Pacific fleet was small. They sent a fleet to Columbia to help put down Panama rebels in the 1880s

Some crazy shit happened there

bishkekspektator.blogspot.com.br/2014/06/hunting-white-russians-in-paraguay.html?m=1

noice
>his successor, Carlos Lopez simultaneously declared war on neighbouring Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
>the last place outside the Amazon where truly wild Indians exist
only this is wrong

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Worst guay.

t. Best guay

sabe pa

Huh so ww1 basically carried on in latin america? Nice

any other questions you've got before this thread prunes?

youtube.com/watch?v=VoccKgcorbg

Bolivia doesn't have its road asphalted

not sure, never went there
here have a video: youtube.com/watch?v=90wX1hcXE-o

>columbia

>King

Emperor. Get it right, cunt.

The only country I havent met a person from in South America is Paraguay... So, how many blonde people in Paraguay? I heard Nietzsche´s sister or cousin wanted to set up a colony there or something. Did anything happen with that?

>Did anything happen with that?
yes they all got MESTIZO'd
pic related if you don't believe me
AFAIK many germans moved away to better places like south Brazil when Nietche's brother-in-law and patriarch died
they had no ties with this hellhole so why stay? others DID have ties such as a prosper land so they stuck around and their kids mixed with the rest of the population