Just finished this, can anyone explain how the bullets worked? How could guests kill hosts and not vice versa?

Just finished this, can anyone explain how the bullets worked? How could guests kill hosts and not vice versa?
Also general WW thread

It's all because of they shrink ray they use that makes guests small so they can go on the map

If you don't understand the shrinking methods then most of the tech won't make sense.

Turn off all thinking functions bro

What?

The shrink ray bro. How else do you think the guests fit on the map?

WAIT! is that what it is? It's a shrunken world?

I for one really do not miss the westworld threads. Fuck you

FUCK
YOU

Isn't it obvious?
>tfw WestWorld is to intelligent too Sup Forums

proofs?

You missed this exchange?

How did you miss this?

I hate how they didn't bother explaining anything. I initially thought they were in a matrix.

>table at the command/control center LITERALLY has the park in it
>b-b-b-b-but they zoomed in those couple of times!
If they are capable of shrinking people, they sure as shit have advanced zooming capabilities

>hosts can't shoot guests because the hosts' bullets are shrunk even smaller than they already are

>that qt3.14 and Thor's brother had to go to the park to retrieve that one malfunctioning host because the host was too small and they couldn't just pick it up from the board

The proof is in the pudding.

i thought that was a surveilance map

You thought wrong.

how do explosions and fire work? surely guests could die that way. or being beaten?? why hasnt anyone died that way. can guests kill other guests

The control center can shrink the blast when it could harm a guest.

fuck off there's no shrinking

>there's no shrinking
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
See in you in 2018 when season 2 comes out and all the rebelling hosts swarm the outside world and it turns out they're the size of ants.
The hosts still win because there's so many of them

>all this denial

The explosions and such are all controlled from the main office, they mentioned it a few times that they authorised the explosions.
I'd guess that the non-hostile Hosts would be tasked with moving/shepherding people away from danger areas and safe spots(like anywhere you could use for cover) are far away from danger.

I'm not autistic, so I just used my suspension of disbelief to assume they developed the world's safest blanks/bb guns. And I'm assuming the blankets cause the hosts to basically self-destruct or create the 'damage' through programming. I don't know if this defies physics, but it's what I assumed.

There actually is an extended blurb and explanation for that kind of stuff on the corporate website, they mention that several guests have died from falls, stampedes, accidents etc.

Dude, you watch the whole season? Didn't you see Samurai world? Didn't you see countless floors, probably everyone with a different theme park? How the fuck could they fit in so much "worlds" if they were 1:1?

how do they fit on the map then? it makes me laugh when i find deluded people like you talking about ridiculous theories

Stop trolling gullible tards.

proofs?

>guests have died from falls

This is exactly how Logan died when his horse ran to the border of the map

Bullshit. Eventually one pissed off employee would stomp all over that shit like Godzilla

All the employees are hosts that Ford programmed exactly to avoid that problem

everyone is a synth

This

t.Arnold

KILL ALL SYNTHS

>that episode where the shrink ray malfunctioned and half the hosts developed a giantess fetish

shrinking? wtf?

>Too stupid to understand subtext

Small minds.

shrinked minds

SO predictions about what happens to security bro? Think he just gets scalped and that's that? Killed offscreen like poor QA cutie

>captcha battle church

The Delos website implies they both survived

Oh sweet.

Oh man I miss all the memes that came from this show.