If this thing is the new Yoda

Why isn't it training Rey? If it doesn't. Why does it even exist?

It's the new Ewok /Jar Jar.

Token alien species character

its an allegory for the holocaust

It's Rasta mom from space. If your don't like her and her Bob Marley antics you are raycis

remember when people actually thought disney wars was going to be better than the prequels?

Except it is. Are you guys so contrarian you'll defend that atrocious trilogy?

So far the ST is on par with the PT.

It's not the new Yoda, it's a character similar in visual designers owns a building and talks about the Force for some scenes. It's not literally supposed to be Yoda, Yoda isn't some mandatory character type in any story, and just because a character looks like Yoda doesn't mean they must be an identical character

So instead of noticing that this is a new character ter, you're going to be willfully ignorant and pretend Dismey fucked up and used the wrong puppet, and wrote all the wrong lines and scenes, just to try and make them look stupid for you jumping to incorrect conclusions about what a character is and what their intent was with this.

Tl;dr: it's not Yoda and you're only pretending it is to accuse Disney of being bad writers for not literally mimicking on old character down to a T.

this

only people who deny it are morons and plebs

Original content is always better, even if it's shitty.

>Why does it even exist?
To explain the plot to the viewers.

Here, you dropped this.

Maz Katana was supposed to have a bigger role in the movie, but the performance and effect was less than stellar so they cut out as much butthole eyes as possible at the last minute. The problem is there were still critical plot points it was involved in, so they couldn't remove it all. I think that's why the whole second act is such a mess and why shit comes out of nowhere in the last act.

Literally has more memorable parts by a country mile. Pretty easy considering VII has no memorable parts.

Why is it that Yoda is cute, but Maz Kanata is grotesque?

Nice, I was hungry for some fresh pasta.

will maz feature in episode 8 ? I actually cant wait.

Correct
Execute Order 66

I turned the channel over after this yoda 2.0 scenes were finished, what did I miss ?

I haven't seen Rogue One yet, but Force Awakens is just as bad as the prequels were. I wouldn't say TFA > prequels or prequels > TFA. They suck differently. The prequels are amateurish in every aspect other than audiovisual and have an incoherent plot and unbelievable characters. TFA is corporate and dull, with forced meme characters none of whom have any spark or inspiration other than Kylo Ren to a slight extent, with horrible cameos by the OT cast in which they break the 4th wall by seeming more the actors than the characters, with typical JJ Abrams mangling of astronomical distances, with utter shitting on the plot of the OT by resetting the galactic war, with nonsensical setups for the characters such as Han being a smuggler again, and so on. The prequels are bad in cheesy way. They are easy to MST3K. Force Awakens is bad in a plodding, miserable way.

Rogue one is like a really high production fan film. Felt like something from the old EU.