I'm sorry

I'm sorry

me too man. feels pretty bad to watch your country become the bad guys. not just becoming neutral or isolationist, but actively making the world a worse place

just wait, French Revolution 2.0 coming. you haven't seen a shitshow yet

>but actively making the world a worse place
It's doing that pretty much since the fall of the fall of th iron curtain

Na, the USA's just gonna became a Latin-American style dictatorship a la Rafael Trujillo.

not really , explain how that will happen?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Russia should have joined NATO in 1990. This is the only way we would have been fine

Russia should fall apart in 1990 and you shouldn't become a lefty cuckolds

>new bill passed massively reducing tax for the elite as well as repeal of net neutrality
>current government is populist and increasingly unconcerned with the opinion of Urban Americans
>mass amounts of Hispanics living in America that are used to dictatorships
>cult of personality
>obsession with making the nation great again
>abuse of Presidential decrees
>backed by other dictatorships (Russia)
Everything that puts America on the path of a dictatorship in the Latin American fashion

>new bill passed massively reducing tax for the elite as well as repeal of net neutrality
accurate

>current government is populist
election strategy != governance strategy, they're quite decoupled

>and increasingly unconcerned with the opinion of Urban Americans
on the contrary, pic related. urban regions are growth drivers and they're where most of our wealth has concentrated. ergo any tax bill targeted at the elite is primarily targeting urban elite

>mass amounts of Hispanics living in America that are used to dictatorships
95%+ of those are Mexicans who haven't had a dictatorship in ages (Diaz in 1911 was apparently the last one, according to Google). That being said they're still a potential filth column when they identify as Mexican rather than American, which is sadly quite common due to their inability or unwillingness to learn English. Cultural ghettoes reinforce that lack of integration, and cultural ghettoes occur because ICE will (rightfully) deport them.

>cult of personality
moderately accurate, but Sup Forumstards don't love Trump. they love contrarianism to whatever "libtards" love. If libtards said they loved breathing, I'd bet you my bottom dollar that Sup Forums would auto-asphyxiate itself the next day.

>obsession with making the nation great again
see , returning prior to 1980 would be a goddamn blessing to the working class.

>abuse of Presidential decrees
all presidents have done this in the past 12-16 years. the rule of thumb is "easily written, easily unwritten"

>backed by other dictatorships (Russia)
the investigation is still ongoing. our republican congress just strengthened sanctions against Russia, so if we're yanked on the marionette it's not very obvious

But it felt apart. It's just a shitty shadow of the empire now

Forgot my image

>ergo any tax bill targeted at the elite is primarily targeting urban elite
This is true, but only the elite. Average urban residents are left wing and completely opposed to Trump. Trump's entire campaign was basically against them and in favour of rural Americans, pic related
>95%+ of those are Mexicans who haven't had a dictatorship in ages
Mexicans haven't had an actual one man dictatorship in years, but they have very little say in government and are entirely controlled by politicians backed by the cartels
>returning prior to 1980 would be a goddamn blessing to the working class.
This would be true, but there's no way he can do this. Like all dictators he will promise to return people to the glory days, but it's all window dressing. The only way to do this would be to nuke China and restart America's failed industries
>the investigation is still ongoing. our republican congress just strengthened sanctions against Russia, so if we're yanked on the marionette it's not very obvious
Most Americans and their politicians are not controlled by the Russians, but the President certainly has many questionable ties to Russia and Israel.
America may never became a full dictatorship, but it certainly isn't embracing democracy either.

We still love you even if you constantly bully us.

I love you too

no it never will, america's only exception is that it can never change

Only wussies feel sorry. Real men have no regrets.

>>backed by other dictatorships (Russia)
Are there retards on here that actually believe this shit?

It's ok.

>>abuse of Presidential decrees
Name one.

shame we can't have global wars anymore with 10s of millions dying

why are americans on Sup Forums so much better than /p*l/ ones? If you posted this post and thread on Sup Forums you'd get called a defeatist D&C leftypol soyboy cuck by at least 10 mutts followed by the mandatory reminder how the USA is literally heaven on earth and how it can nuke everyone else

Because pol is like 95% bait threads now. And they always bite, like fucking animals.

Huh looks like you only need ~30 nukes to wipe out half the us economy

I feel bad for americans

look at this
JUST LOOK AT IT