DC Animated Kino?

Gimme some DC animated kino to start me off, films are shite but I like the stories, figured the non kiddie animations are the way to go

Pic not necessarily related

Pic is definitely related

Batman Beyond is schway af

Is it a good starting one though? Isn't it set way after the main events of the comics

just watched first one, pretty fucking g

mask of the phantasm is the best

Episode where the doggo gets kidnapped and fights other mutant doggos is K-I-N-O

As in for starting out? Or in general

Watch Batman Animated Series first, it's also pretty fucking good.
In fact, anything that has Kevin Conroy voicing Batman is worth a watch.

watch batman the animated series first then this, altho the order isnt that big a deal

justice league/justice league unlimited is pretty great too, even has a couple of future episodes with terry

young justice is excellent, there are 2 seasons
they decided to make a 3rd but it will be exclusively on an online streaming service DC is creating for their content which is FUCKING RETARDED

They came up with some great stories and villains for this show
The Mr. Fries episode makes me sad every time I watch it

in general

watch The Animated Series, then watch Mask of the Phantasm, which is the most kino Batman will ever get. Seriously, MotP was the epitome of Conroy and Hamill. Also, Shirley Walker's soundtrack.

TAS is one of these things that only come up once in a lifetime and will never be surpassed, sadly

Best Batman story there is

Batman TAS, Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are all worth watching.

I've not seen enough of Teen Titans or Young Justice to comment on those.

Sweet, noted all, any goodens where batbitch isn't the main lead? Not superman though, idk why but he annoys me big time as a character so dont think I'd make it through a whole show of him

Pretty much the order to watch them is B:TAS -> S:TAS -> Batman Beyond -> Justice League -> JLU. You can also alternate JL with Batman Beyond since Beyond has some stories involving the first cast of JL. Same universe also gives you Static Shock and you can watch that around the same time as Batman Beyond. Outside of those, Teen Titans is great, Young Justice is at times fantastic, and Brave and the Bold is campy great.

Is she, dare I say it, a literal 10/10 girl?

This is the only shit worth watching:

The Batman
Batman Beyond
All-Star Superman

Everything else is shit. Yes, even the Killing Joke, fags.

sick

why was Beyond so kino? Whoever was in the art direction should've been showered with awards, comfiest show

I still think TT is very watchable

JLU has the actual finale for Batman Beyond