The Loud House has better writing than Gravity Falls and Steven Universe or any other cartoon that's out right now

The Loud House has better writing than Gravity Falls and Steven Universe or any other cartoon that's out right now.

Why aren't you watching it?

Because Sup Forums posts too many retarded lewds of this show to look at tge characters the same again.

i don't like girls cartoons

Isn't the Loud House a girl show?

>obnoxious fanboys from The Loud House are starting to rise in numbers

>The Loud House has better writing than

Stop. You need to stop. The Loud House is 90% poop jokes. You like it because you wanted a slice of life show that doesn't have an overarching plot or drama

That's fine

But it is not, by any stretch of the imagination well written.

>Watching cartoons for girls

>But it is not, by any stretch of the imagination well written.
Keep telling yourself that, /sug/

oh please, you loudfag never cared about its writing. You just busy jerking off with your underage waifus and fetish shit on the show. Beside, I found the writing was generic and predictable as fuck

Harvey Beaks is way better than this
In terms of recent Nick Originals it has been:
PGBC>Harvey Beaks>>>Powergap >>> Loud House = Breadwinners = Sanjay and Craig

This. Dropped it after a few episodes.

>Keep telling yourself that, /sug/
>not liking loud house automatically makes you /sug/

Didn't you know? Everyone who doesn't like what you like likes what you don't like

DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW I GOT THESE SCARS, STEVEN????

>better writing

Bitch please. If you want a real nicktoon watch Pig Goat Banana Cricket. This shit is just generic plot lines, poo poo humor, and fetish bait.

>poop jokes
Stopped listening there. You should just say that you haven't watched the show instead.

How butthurt do you have to be to make that image? /sug/ barely even knows what the loud house is. Why are trying to create some fake rivalry?

>better writing

No, aside from what everyone else said about the bad humour (not just poop jokes, every line lacks creativity or effort) the characters are incredibly one dimensional stereotypes with only one interest, which is pretty much an inherent problem with the premise.

I don't think either show is any good but Loud House at least has enough energy to keep me engaged through its insipidness and obnoxious lead.

>general wars

It's good

>PGBC over Harvey
>Loud House as bad as Sanjay and Craig
OP is a fag, but you're not much better.

>from The Loud House
It's /sug/ falseflagging, they admit it themselves on /trash/. they also have people reporting tumblrs of people who make TLH art too.

>implying i'd watch a show with a fat autistic crybaby
disgusting

i think OP saw people supporting loud house in that other thread about the six lead characters and decided that the best way to counter their well put together arguments is to make a troll thread where people can come in and validate his opinion

>better writing

it's a decent show man, but let's not pretend it's particularly excellent beyond the fact that you want to fuck X sister. This is silly.

You're overestimating the quality of the Loud House. I've seen it and I like it, but it's just a series of archetypes with the same old plots. It's not bad writing, but it's not better than every other cartoon.

I love LH but it's not as good as pre-NWHS Gravity Falls.
Maybe better than Steven Universe, but that's because that show has more unlikable characters than not.
Anyway, this is a stupid thread regardless, because writing is just one part of what makes a show great.

The Loud House isn't better than Steven Universe at all.

It is an enjoyable show though. Particularly refreshing to see its take on sibling relationship after Gravity Falls.