Why is eastern europe so racist?

This map shows how easily White Europeans in Europe associate black faces with negative ideas. Each country's colour reflects the average Implicit Association Test (IAT) score for that country using data from Harvard's Project Implicit. Overall we have scores for 288,076 White Europeans, collected between 2002 and 2015, with sample sizes for each country shown inset.

It's called common sense.

Because western Europeans associate black faces with their favourite thing, BBC
Eastern Europeans associate black faces with what they should actually associate them with, ugliness and crime

This map is bullshit. There are almost no negroes in Ukraine so they just look too strange to people here. Please understand that Africans are generally seen as ugly. You can also bale Hollywood for promoting the image of a violent, dumb and racist black person. American movies rae the worst anti-American propaganda ever.

>also bale
blame

>Hollywood for promoting the image of a violent, dumb and racist black person.
They are the ones defending and sucking the black dicks though...

Blacks don't need Hollywood to promote the image of them as violent, dumb and racist, they do a good enough job of that themselves

No contradiction here. What looks like something pro-tolerance in USA is just racist here. Like they speak of white people or imply that black people are superior. MTV does that a lot and Americans on TV always say something like: This is so white" in a negative sence. While black is cool ans shit yo. Don't go into muh ghetto whitey I will shoot ya for the wrong skin colour.

Well, we need some source of information to know that. Most blacks here are medical students, they cause zero trouble.

>they do a good enough job of that themselves

Ignoring all the historical context that led them to this

Nigger defense squad right here guys

I skipped history classes squad right here guys

Like being niggers? Like looking and being on the intellectual level of chimpanzees? Like the history of their evolution that stopped far too early?

why do you treat niggers like animals? Don't they have a will not to behave like that?

t. blackie

niggers are evil. not as evil as the jews. but they are evil. i hate them

You're the one who skipped classes.
You act like Japan, Israel, Korea and India don't exist.What's your excuse now?

No, their iq is literally what we would consider mentally disabled for every other race

There's no way that map is real. An IQ of 65 puts you at the level of being unable to prepare a simple meal. You'd need a full time caretaker to survive.

They're not evil, they're just dumb and act on instinct like animals. Jews are actually evil.

The data's from a 4 year study by a British professor of Psychology and a Finnish professor of Political Science. It's legit, every study I can find shows no African nation having an average iq above 90, and the vast majority having iqs below 80

we arent rasists, we are xenophobic

let me explain it this way - refugees come to border and start selfharming in protest holding signs saying - we are humans too - they do this so west europeans would see that and feel bad and so urge us to let them across our border. west europeans see this and say ''oh no if only we could hear their story we would see we are all the same''

on our side the notion of -we are humans too - is simply met with , ''well we can see youre not fucking horses you unwelcomed fucks, yes you are humans just like us, that exactly is the fucking problem, now fuck yourselves and die''

we are equal opportunity haters, each east eu nation has a neighbouring nation it realy realy hates, that usualy being the last nation it fought a war with or is currently fighting with, most of our rightwingers are too busy hating other white people to be realy truly rasist, except maybe just nominaly, but that comes down to telling racist jokes or jokes about aushwitz and so on(actualy everione loves those some are realy fucking funny, like that one where someone throws a pebble at hitler and he turns around and yells you there, hiding behind that singpost, show yourself-and the answer is which one theres three of us), other than that we are heavily xenophobic, we have learned the hard way that letting different forreign people into your territory eventualy yields strife, war and genocide, so any people, white, black, brown, yellow, green or purple, are simply seen as -not us- and that means KILL THE XENO, its like a instinctive reflex from deep memory, simple as that

also, as mentioned above, we see black people as realy fucking ugly, and we allready have enough gypsies running around, noone wants anyone else here, theres hardly enough of anything to go around and we have enough problems with each other as it is

This. I wish the West understood this and didn't just keep letting in and giving money to every twat that has some sob story, that next week is going to rape or murder one of our own

How does the eastern European react to this?

>ShankANiggerJustInTimeForDinnerTugal

You spent far too much time on coming up with that, didn't you?

She is North African so who gives a shit.

~4 seconds, spent more time typing it desu

According to my 3 year old daughter black skin is an infectious disease transmitted by getting bitten by a black person.

I'm not making this up.

That's not xenophobia, that is rational thought.

Your daughter has it right, at least it will keep her away from the Negroes at school

France doesn't include race or religion in their census, but it's generally believed they have the largest Black, Arabic, and Muslim populations in Europe.

Interesting given the map.

Map is shit.
If it was true we would have a different government.

You have to live with niggers to be able to hate them

Cuz poor as shit dysfunctional n their women will marry out to anyone but tm

Because they live in shitholes and need to externalize their anger.

Ugly...comin from a slav.
U guys are poor aging niggers with no athletics

i bet 5 russians can easily beat the living crap out of 15 canadians

Poor and uneducated white is always racist. They need someone below to them as ego defense mechanism works in order to justify itself. The same goes for South Americans praising invaders genes pathetically.

How can I get a tan like hers? I don't wanna be wh*Te anymore

5? 1(!) is enough to beat the shit out of 15 canadians.

Don't worry senpai

post a link

I call bs on the greek one lol. Didn't a guy from Austin die on one of the islands due from a racial attack at a bar earlier this year?

Would 0.5 Russians beat 7.5 Canadians?

Evolution

there's literally nothing wrong with racism

t. blackest person in Argentina

Die nigger

The leftist gobbledigook is getting out of hand.

The pussy faggots afraid of acknowledging IQ differences between groups of people are the closet racists who'd consider group A inferior to group B should quantifiable differences arise. So they pretend there is no difference to keep their inner ethnic cleanser dormant. Cowardly hypocrites and all around bad people.