youtube.com/watch?v=B5javs0euqc
youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not кoт edition
Angery

Sorry guys for make you waste time

Eureka! The Russian is a chad!
I have figured it out.

It was the first reply so I went with it.
Post more kots though please.

?

hello is this the anime general

I don't have much of her because camera on the phone is messed up

Don't worry about it buddy.
No harm done.
Whats an anime?

>chads ALL look down on me in real life because I'm weird and cannot contain my autism whatever that means
>chads are socially perfectly healthy and are able to astutely point out others' social flaws
Makes sense.

I figured out to make friends only when I reached uni
The environment here is different and the people follow your same interest so It should be easier to make friends there
(It was a shock when the first day at uni I saw people with 3DS playing around)

kot

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

I SLEPT IN TO 11:15 AM I FEEL SO TERRIBLE AAAAAAAAAAAH

>the australian government is simultaneously conservative and useless
what a coincidence

Aw thats a shame, ah well.
I will be saving this image.
Goodmorning buddy.

You shouldn't
You are in holiday desu :3

I don't look down on you, you are just rude as heck and making too much shitposts of questionable quality here. I'm fine with them generally but I always had a more "comfy" feel of this thread. That is off putting for me, that's all. I'm not intending in hurting you directly.

I don't know how there are even people who don't mind being around me, nearly everyone else bloody loathes me

I have a few others though

>too much shitposts of questionable quality here
Course, everytime I decide not to lurk I end up not being able to contain my autism once I get comfortable. Precisely why I'm sceptical of starting to actively post on any other forum other than this one.

It's been true since Andrew Fisher desu.
Hello!
W-what happened to my thread from yesterday desu?

Cute and fluffy.
I love it.

I lacked social skill then unironically I have made an "humility shower" and start to be more normie (even if I hated this)
Then the people start to open with me more, so much that I can be autistic near them without being bother at all
That being said I managed to found out people that are even more autistic than me at uni lol

>tfw this is just a repetition of what happened when I left /flag/
>tfw screamed at Brazilians for awful posts when I'm actually the most awful poster
>tfw now screaming at Americans for awful posts when I'm worse

It died out quickly...
Don't worry I've made a worse mistake

People I get along with in real life are all secretly as autistic as me, they just know how to contain their autism around normies. Unlike what I do, which is to become even more autistic around normies.

As I said it's fine in general. Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums outside generals and like discord confs inside them. You are also rude though, if you are like that irl, I don't even know how do you survive.

I think you're an amazing poster desu :3
It died out quickly?
C-can I get a hug for that I'm upset now.

Who said that?
The russian aren't even here, you make quality post
If I come here It's because you are into this too (along with cute kiwis and aussie)
Don't doubt of yourself

What do you mean rude?
Examples?

I'm probably even worse in real life, for the record. At least on the Internet I can put on a masquerade.

T-thanks!!

Yeah, I made socks out of her fluff. But we also have tigers

This
Contain your autisn is the key of victory
I know you can
I believe in you
That hug w-was for you BAKA!

Love cock hate blacks

You are always rude when you get in "character" or whatever. I don't know if conciously.

But how will I find people I truly enjoy being with in private if I don't show my true self in public?

I only have lads to bant with in real life because I show my autism outwardly, everyone who doesn't like it avoids me and everyone who's like me is fine with it.

Another thing
Don't contain your autism too much though
Just release that little by little and people start to love you!
I am not the sharpest toll in the shed but I managed to do that too

Y-you're very c-cute as well.
You should crop that cat desu.
O-oh. Thank you desu hehe.

irony

As I said, examples?

I don't enjoy the company of normalfags though. Rather not have them around me too much.

>I made socks out of her fluff
What?
You made socks outta cat fur?

black cocks are rather minuscule to be honest
perfectly rational standpoint

Hmmm...

Look up previous thread, sorry not up to that at 4 am. Probably I mean your "bantz" or whatever, it comes out harsh and not playful, looks rude, may hurt some people.
If cat has long and soft fur some babushkas do that, it's warm and doesn't sting

I have a friend that I know from pre-school and he's my best friend so far
And probably he's the only person I can truly call my friend because I can show him every side of my personalities and he will still be my friend
I know it's rare but I'm lucky to have him
Wow this was a very gay unironically post
Well who cares

Tell me, why does she wear the mask?
Huh that's neat.
I bet they're really soft and comfy.

If you mean me calling people sluts then yes, I'm several times worse in real life. I guess it's fine then however because people can tell I'm not serious when in person.

I know I don't have the moral authority to say this but don't you think you're a bit sensitive? Or maybe you're just coming across as such, from the diction of 'rude'.

ah i see now
this picture finally makes me understand what yukio mishima was talking about when he talked about post ww2 japan

Good for you, I'm not in touch with anyone I made acquaintance with before I was twelve.

Neither I
But I assure you even the normiestfag
Has an autistic side, smart people understand that in a heartbit
To finish, It's hard as the time pass to make real friends but be confident and wait the uni and see how it will be

I'm so far removed from normies that I cringe at their "autism" though.
I call it "outism". It's inherently a different brand of behaviour from what "true" autists exhibit.

I'm not sensitive myself but I get some strange "royal guard" moral feeling when I see people picking up on more soft personalities. Like an SJW or something, I already told you that I'm filled with empathy for the people in need or in bad situations. I can ignore the feeling if I don't know the story of the person. But once I do, I can't stop myself.

I wish I had a pre-school friend desu. I remember this guy called Jack from my pre-school stood on my chest when I was in a small metal play-thing and felt like I was gonna die.

It hurts desu.
Y-you're not that rude desu.

I had many """friends""" from school time but as the time pass I lost them all
That's means that it wasn't real friends and to lost them was actually good
I probably sound hypocrital, I still don't have too friends but I found people to hang out watching Star Wars it should means something

>picking up on more soft personalities
I'll assume you mean 'picking on', but even then, you're a bully.

And this isn't normieville, no one's being serious when they're bullying?

I c-certainly don't mean to come off as such.

Precisely
youtube.com/watch?v=B5javs0euqc
>I found people to hang out watching Star Wars it should means something
I can't stand normies here to the extent I basically speak a different language as them, so I don't think that'll work well for me.
Normies in SG are social media obsessed. Not healthy

Yeah have a best friend is sure something
I really feel depressed when I lost a valuable friendship I had with my neighborug
I remember playing with her at Crash Bandicoot, God I miss those times

I only bully those who are asking for it essentially, I have slightly sadistic fetishes, but they are really mild, so I don't force it usually.
I don't know, some people might get upset, and knowing how unstable they are, I feel the urge to """""protect""""" them. That shit doesn't work well on internet, I guess, so it looks even dumber.

I have never once managed to talk to a female individual of my age properly.

I'm incapable of thinking of women as simply friends desu

I have made a deal with myself
When at home: Full autism even if my parents will hate me, that's why I hate guest
When outside: Mask

When they are young they are not that different
When she become more and more "female" I lost her

*different from males

I talk to myself all the time, at home or not.
Like I talk to myself more than I talk to other people.
It's a coping mechanism of being a loner shit who's too socially awkward to even contact people who are perfectly fine with me with messaging.

You do you, I don't know how to respond at this point. Each his own, whatever

I thought you were just joking desu
That's sad desu. I lost all my friends after high school desu. I still chat with them online but no irl stuff.

All you-me conversations end with "you do you" meme. Just a notion

W-what

Really?
We have extremely different personalities. You remind me of the chaddiest chads in school.

I'm not a chad, although I have a gf. It's not that chaddish in this country though, you don't need to put much effort to get one

I do that costantly
My smartest insighs I have it was when autistically talk to myself
Imaging a discussion with another people that are interested in what I have to say
My autism reached an important milestone when I start to discuss in "English" and not anymore in "Italian"
Wow It's the first time I say that to another person

Girls here are fucking Californians. No difference, zilch. Except they don't do drugs.
I bloody despise every single one of them. Females are a damned waste of food and water.

You are a normie just accept this fact
A nice normie but still a normie
I can tell by the way you write
There is nothing wrong though
More It's probably better for you

Heh, you have no ckue how bad it can get.

I design my fantasy magic world out loud. I'm a chronic escapist basically.

Are you the one that had that American friend here that took pics for you?

Lunch time.

I knew you aren't actually and you were just having a giggle desu.
Let it all out desu. We all have our autistic tendencies desu :3 What's weird is that I don't actually act strange in public or around other people but when I'm alone, especially in the shower, I can sperg out over imagining myself being autistic in public which is something I'd never do.
That's why cute gf (males) are the best huh?
You seem like a nice person I'd eat lunch with desu.

They have needs of companionship, if they don't have a lover they desire one and will settle for a "meh" just because they want to feel loved. But that's only good initially later that's just problematic.
I'm far from being a normie, by this country standards at least
There is only one Russian in these threads.

I-i did that too
In my mind I have made several worlds of stories
Stories that are really a remix of all the media I consume
My autism reached a level that I would critic my own imagination to push myself further
Many involved combat shonen, sci-fi, different scenarios of me trying to change the world that will never become true and so on
I actually think that many design that I have in mind are really cool

I woke up late so I'll have to eat lunch at 2.

Help me desu.

No, I'm saying that 100% seriously.
It takes having given up on the world you live in to advocate a measure you know will definitively and abruptly end the species. And I'm more attached to my fantasies than this one, so I don't mind,
Same.

All the maps I post are my fantasy world borders.
It has different physical laws though, and stakes itself on mind body dualism.

You're not alone, I usually wake in the afternoon, as late as 4.

It's Dinner time

I don't give a shit about what they need, it's hypocritical to say this but all 3D females are fucking toxic.

Thank you
I probably can't tell me apart of the average normie, even If as the time pass I become more reckless and don't care about people opinions anymore (I have to find a solution to this)
It's the way you write that make me think that, being fearless it doesn't mean that you are autistic
Being smart doesn't mean that you are not normie
You sure are a smart person I can feel this
I want to tell you a thing, what you screencaped was not really me but It's your choice to believe

Y-you guys create stories as well?

I remember just writing out entire anime episodes in my head based on the series I was watching except I myself was a character. I've been doing this since I was 16 and always wrote ideas down somewhere.

A-also had a fantasy where I single handily saved the Vatican City from terrorist hordes by myself with Alex Jones as my only contact.

Use your brain
This world is wonderful because you are in
This world is wonderful because of all the shit happening I am here with myself
And I thought that
A being in this world thought like I thought (because it's me)
Here It was better if you came up woth this by yourself

You're a pleb if you don't have a notion of the metaphysical and physical truths of your fantasy world that justifies all fantastical actions and phenomena

*with
You should let them take the Vatican lol
Italy would thanks you

A girl called me muscular and cute today

The realization that they are human too is the first step for communion. I don't want to tease you, but it's feels good to be loved by one. Like a double dose of amphetamine for the first time. The feeling wears off, but it's amazing.
The point is content and not the person. If it's not you, that's fine. That wasn't the reason I capped it.

cute :3

Fucking this
I cringe when I make a false assumption of a phisical comcept and have to rewrite part of my story
Story that will never leave my brain but that's another matter

I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN BELOW

Have you tried tabletop rpgs? I've been a master master of a few for like 5 years. You should try that, i feel

Wow, you do that to, often when I'm walking around I listen to music and daydream about various worlds and scenarios I've made up
Wow gay

It was not how I write the sentence in english
That person is probably better at me at english
I am simply to coward to write that, even on anonymous boards
(I admit that I fueld all the situation because of my entertainment)

shit it was down under

ignore this

Please, I get plenty of love from my tulpas.

The normie can't understand the mind of the dedicated escapist. The thing is I no longer need to rely on this shitty real world for fulfilment.
Also did I emphasise that I have zero capability of showing emotions of intimacy with another person?

Get your shit together.

WW3 will happen in our lifetime desu. Just wait until it happens so we can have the coziest war of all time.
I do desu. I wrote it all down as a teenager somewhere but I don't remember
I wish I had that desu.
This is our national anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=pPGa6vzfvqk

Whatever that means
Stop copying my schtick

delete and try again user.. I BELIEVE IN YOU!