Adoption

My wife and I are thinking about adopting rather than having kids the normal way. We both have decent careers and we have a stable income, I'm a er nurse and she's an accountant. I was wonder your opinions on adoption?

Other urls found in this thread:

adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember I thought I got my gf pregnant in HS and i was on a site to give it up for abortion. Shit is crazy they all want white babies and pays lots for em.

I'm not 100% white so its not like I'm pure blood or anything, my dad is Irish and my mother is from Spain. My wife is Italian and Columbian

>My bull's girlfriend and I are thinking about abandoning our own productive stable geneset in favor of a random dangerous one. We both care too much about cash and therefore have no time to give our child anything but a stable income. I'm a cuck medic and she's an Excel-monkey. I was wondering your opinions on disgenics

Unless you can't have children the normal way, there is absolutely no reason to adopt a random geneset whose background is completely unknown. You're also clearly uneducated about parenting.

No, don't adopt. Leave it for people who actually don't have another option. There is basically no benefit to you in comparison to making your own baby with your succesful and known genes. Unless, of course, you want cucks to point at you and say how great you're as people.

My wife says she doesn't wanna get fat, she's a health but. I think this is pretty stupid since you don't have to gain 30lbs you can eat healthy and still carry a kid.

Not sure how it works in America but over here we can't pick what race our adopted child is, the only option we get is it having the same characteristics ( physically ) as us. If you can help a white child out of poverty, I would do it. I have a drop of moors blood because one of my grandparents was portuguese, I would adopt a fully dutch child if I could choose.

>Can't repopulate.
>Somehow doesn't make you want to be single.
>Still wants to raise children.
>My wife and I and /pol do the thinking in my relationship.
>Literal cuckhold.
>not gonna make it.

>I'm a er nurse and she's an accountant
Like you have time for kids...

This.

fucking diamonds 10/10 would race mix with that goddess spic

I wonder as a single man with no friends and ties to the community can I adpot a child?

This. The kid will be raised by the Jewish media.

Whats the point in having a wife if you do not want a child of your own?

Anyway, go ahead if you want. Its not dishonorable thing to do.

>He doesn't have an extended family willing to help raise the next generation.

Its not their duty,

Parents that do not have time to educate their own children are scum and should not have kids

We are both pretty Christian and it seems like the right thing to do, kids being raised in foster homes end up fucked

It's like adopting a dog. If you would prefer an inferior product because it makes you feel good to do charity that will last you the lifetime of your charity case, then good on you, have at it. Personally, I'd rather my own kid unhindered and untouched by anyone before me.

You will never feel the same for this kid and this kid will never feel the same for you.

I agree with this, if we do adopt I can work 9-5 if I wanted and she works those hours so being home in the evening and taking the kids to school wouldn't be an issue

Then only scum will have children.

Your wife isn't fit to be a mother. Don't bother adopting and ruining a kid's life

I'm adopted. Love my parents. Have a kid myself - she is awesome. Life has been pretty swell.

adoptuskids.org/meet-the-children/search

shop around, be sure to filter by race.