I live in europe

I live in europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You live in Brazil, monkey, nobody will ever like you outside your country no matter how pale your tiny cut dick is.
Hang yourself from a palm nigger.

brazilians don cut their dicks tho.

Doesn't make your people any less of a waste of space and precious oxygen,

whatever muhammad

South Brazil is Brazil done right.

You will NEVER be an European.

Where does this hate for Brazilians come from?

>france

>those buildings
Looks exactly like Portugal, whoa

You could have been a great country my dear boy

You will never leave your shithole and you will never be welcome here, monkey.

jealousy

Most Brazilian posters on Sup Forums are insufferable. They have an inferiority complex because they're not European, and keep hating on Europe in order to try to feel better.

Typically in EU hate threads you'll have your average legion of brits and a few Brazilians.

Good example here :

>EU hate threads
kek, no such thing. brazilians are ok

Damn, me too! Russia and Brazil are truly alike!

you started though

south brazil is more unnironically more european than your rapefugee shelter, muhammad

>brazilians are ok

You don't have to put up with their huge complex toward Europe.

>brazillians are ok in any form

1 part does nothing but WE WUZING and calling europeans mohammed and think they contributed to the discussion and didn't shit everything up like their entire country is. The other part are a little less annoying huehuehue's with occasional good banter

>ypically in EU hate threads you'll have your average legion of brits

The irony is, that if you have been browsing here since 2014, the vast majority of them are polish skinheads who don't have a british passport. This is why they mostly shut up nowadays some of them may have realized that they potentially fucked themselves.

maybe but i honestly have never seen a single "EU hate thread". all hate threads about us.

Because I said he will never be an European, which is basically the truth?

All small cities in portugal look like this.
t. studied 6 months in moortugal

>honestly have never seen a single "EU hate thread"

I rather have 3 million Achmeds in my country who deliver me food than a single one of you insuffrable cunts who obsess over russian seperationistic propaganda.

>maybe but i honestly have never seen a single "EU hate thread". all hate threads about us.

You should have been here from 2014-2016

>who obsess over russian seperationistic propaganda.

And also obsessed by the conservative american 'europe is fucked' narrative.

At this point practically the same thing, have you not been keeping up with the Müller investigation? It's all linked, cambringe analytics, Robert Mercer, russian oligarchy etc..

But it truly is.
I would put my money betting that not a single european flag has an actual european behind it.
I bet your name is something like muhammad or achmed and that you or your parents are disgusting inbred nafris.

There are multiple hate threads every day. This mutt is probably very new to Sup Forums

>I would put my money betting that not a single european flag has an actual european behind it.

Extended version

stfu you fucking virgin and go to b or some other dumpster, cunt

Grow some hair on your balls you underage faggot, we don't care what you think about us, your country is literally south africa tier where rape and pillage is the norm.

We are literally 100 fucking numbers below you in crime, one of the safest countrys in the entire world.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp

Ouro preto is unnironically nice

>Looks exactly like Portugal, whoa
Those building are all either from the colonial or imperial period, that is why they look Portuguese.

Another sucide bomber mad af right here.

But deep inside you know it's not true right? And that's very sad because whatever you say you can't change the fact that you're not European, and that's killing you, eating you from the inside.

Kekking hard at this conversation, never change Sup Forums

Yes, i know it is most likely true, since sandniggers are already a majority in the 20-30 yo populiation.

Of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world, 47 are in the Americas. The other three are in South Africa

Mutts can't call anyone niggers. They are the most violent and criminal people on earth.

That Gayreek is just mad because he has to pay denbts

another isis member joined the thread lmao

Go fuck a jasmine scented rapefugee (implying you are not one already)

I know statistics aren't your strong point, nigger. You are below Jordan, Turkey, Indonesia, Mexico and even Columbia in the OECD PISA rankings.

>God created Man, the Portuguese created the mulatto.
That warning isn't just for show, a race with negro impulses yet of higher intellect. The most dangerous race.

This is all they have, how pathetic. Their only defense is pretending were immigrants because literally nothing about their country is worth being proud of.

Mulattos already existed long before that tho.
There are many records on roman woman fucking bbc

I'm not pretending, i know for a fact you, like most """european""" posters here are all immigrants or sons of immigrants at best.
>literally nothing about their country is worth being proud of.
Fields medal, 5 world cups, many olympic golds and a lot of other shit.

>i know for a fact

Prove it then

>Fields Medal
Lmao, even Iran has one. There'a always going to be one gem in a massive pile. And as I said, you are so far behind in the OECD maths rankings.
>sports
christ, kenyans have a lot of medals but they don't boast about it on Sup Forums like it makes up for how inferior they are.

Whatever, muhammad.
Go back to pakistan. You are not british.
Also pakistan HDI and gdp are sub saharan tier.

See, this is the buttdevastation that makes everyone hate Brazil on this board. The UK is 86 per cent white. Brazil is 47.73 per cent white. It is far more likely you are a nigger than I am a paki.

Do you not realize how sad you are? Whenever someone offends you you resort to calling names and pretending the other side is somehow inferior to you. You can't also prove that any of us are immigrants, just shows more and more that your multatto brain cannot understand european logic and reasoning.

You are literal SJW-tier

>Brazil is 47.73 per cent white

It's not the same definition of white. You can have native ancestors and be white in Brazil.

So, it's even more likely that I'm talking to a subhuman?

So like 6-8% then? There can't be THAT many WW2 refugees.

Post your brown eyes, muhammad.
True, white simply means white skin here

I am European.

It's very likely this guy is not the person with only european ancestors he pretends to be.

If you go by the one drop rule, then yes.
If you go by the spanish race system, i would say around 30~35

Let me see here. They had good composers,... who likely were of full Portuguese descent. They have Bossa Nova, which I enjoy. They do have some good architecture,... which seems was built by us... and also german-italians. Huh, they have good food... when it's not sopa de macaco. Fully european Brazilians tend to be very nice and based though, they come here and integrate fast. Favelados don't.

Ah, a cuckposter. Let's not.

Speaking of PISA, isn't Portugal about tied with the UK right now? New results coming in 2018, expect our scores to drop matching our replacement.

This, it's a self-identifying census. I've seen what passes for white in Brazil and it's not pretty. Anyone with a skin tone lighter than brown and mildly Caucasian features can call themselves white easily.

I'd say like... 15% are of full European descent (mainly portuguese along with german-italian), and I'm being optimistic here.

we have 5 world cups
it is something to be proud of.
Also, a brazilian created facebook, hue.

One drop rule is a pretty stupid system, if you go back far enough you will find that every human is related to every other human by a factor of x seperated cousins.

There has never been a point in human history where diffrent ethnicties haven't had intermarriage, not even new-worlds amerindians are exempt from this because even they got exposed by continous migrations from siberia and northern china, of which they orignally come from.

This is whole race thing id fucking stupid anyway, coming from an ""aryan"" Austrian. What matters is merit, I don't give a damm how bright someone's eyes or skin is at the end of they I don't want to live a snownigger or nigger Mud-hut and in a society that takes advantage of the best technology humans can possibly achieve

It is 100% likely that you are talking to a subhuman, white or not

No, I want England to LARP fully Nordic anglo-saxon. Use Old Englidh, the pre- feudal system, germanic paganism, have more links with Denmark and Norway and block off the channel tunnel.

American-tier post

Or they constantly bitch about their country and if you tell them its not so bad they get assblasted and defend their country's shittiness. Weirdest thing I have ever witnessed.

I live in Brazil

Or they don't defend it and retaliate by pretending you're an imiigrant and that your country is a shithole too

lyl

We call this "scoundrel syndrome". It was originally meant for football (of course) but became a term to refer to politics as well. It's usually found in right wingers.

But, they don't want to be european, they want to be US americans. They think that things such as welfare and state-owned insitutions are bad for the country, often citing the US as a true free nation - while ignoring that proteccionism and state investment was what made the US be so rich.

[spoiler]Also welfare = communism to them[/spoiler]

mexico has better ones