“Early on, I had to do a scene where I had to flirt with Zac Efron and touch his waist...

>“Early on, I had to do a scene where I had to flirt with Zac Efron and touch his waist. It was sort of like a — I wasn't prepared. It was like an animalistic shock went through me. I don't know. He's, like, not human. He's like something Michelangelo carved. I've never seen a man that looks like him. It's incredible.”

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buff manlets are like aliens

welp time to start cycling

Well his jaw is carved, but by a doctor.

>He's, like, not human
Manlets are subhuman, more news at 11

Chicks dig road babbys.

They're totally fucking right now

Your didnt even finish the quote

"It's incredible but it's just too bad he's like 5'6 or I'd be all over him. Haha manlets literally never learn"

>road babbys
?

Roid*

Zac Efron's abs have evolved from a six-pack to a checkerboard.

Is that....jealousy?

pit whore

No, it'd be envy if anything. It would be jealousy if any of them were dating Daddario, but I doubt that.

This picture makes me so irrationally angry, holy shit.

GOD DAMN IT JUST SIT ON MY FACE

>being an amateur in the matter of physical training

Climb that hierarchy, boys.

I don't understand the point of this thread but Zac Effron looks good and I think that's her point. Daddario doesn't talk shit, it's obviously the reason she gets roles :^)

kek i thought that was Jenna Fischer for a second

Efron titty fucked her, hope to see a leak soon

All this proves is that Sup Forumslards are fat betas who throw virgin rage fits when a woman says she likes what she is evlutionary designed to like

Speaking this way highlights you as someone worthy of, and unable to defend yourself from, a beating.

She's right. Natural would be men fighting to establish a hierarchy, then claiming as many women as their status allowed.

my thoughts exactly

>t. man who has no exercised since high school PE

Only thing you're going to beat is an unhealthy heart rate.

that was subtle

Not true. Polygamy was very rare in evolutionary times. The chief had to get along with the tribe.
At best he'd have 2 or 3 permanent women. Definitely not going round fucking as many as possible.

there are rumors that She and Zac are dating for awhile. or a leak tape of her getting titty fucked by the rock.

at what point did women think men wanted to get married?

>in evolutionary times

I don't think you know how evolution works. It hasn't stopped.

I wonder why (((Sup Forums posters))) push this whore so much?

who dat

Some woman.

the average modern western woman

I just watched some interview on youtube. A compilation of zac crushing on daddario. He's clearly friendzoned its hilarious. Things like
>"yeah she's the better kisser"
>"aww thanks...we had great chemistry so that worked"

>"Michael is funny and, above all else, extremely passionate about helping other people. I couldn't be more happy for him. I'm also pleased for Sarah [laughs]. Yes, the baby's arm holding an apple, exactly that. Good for you! Enjoy it."

isnt Doddario taller than him?

>tfw a polygamous girl wants my dick

what do, I literally know nothing of this shit and don't think I could do it, does it mean she's a huge slut

Don't do it man, it feeds into toxic parts of both of you.

OK chubbs

>What did she mean by this?
She meant that she'd let him completely flood all three of her holes with his semen, as well as glaze her face and tits while she calls him "daddy" and begs to be his worthless little slut. This is the power attractive men have over all women.

>does it mean she's a huge slut
well es she loves to have men eager to please her. the question is if you want to try it. can you do something else in your life than caring about giving pleasures to a few women? very few men can live without this.

>does it mean she's a huge slut

yes, best wear three condoms

i want to cum

Riley you beta fuck.

Is that a compliment or an insult?

>MUH Sup Forums BOOGEYMAN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lmao

the iron pill is the ultimate pill... women will always always want to fuck a 10 pack chad it's animalistic like she said

No it wasn't. No need to samefag your own shit, Socrates.

i saw those interviews as well it rumor they are dating

You're awful defensive right now. I recommend you go to your towns' Memorial Day fun run tomorrow, it'll help you get an idea of your general endurance compared to all the other children. Maybe then you'll realize that jacking off to actresses isn't good cardio.

>pretending this is not Sup Forums
>doesn't understand what reee means
Hi r/The_Donald

PLUNGING HIS PENIS INTO MY SISTERS VAGINA

Efron is gay. I am not saying it to be mean,I like the guy,but he is gay.

this is both a boy and a clone

>must be gay

>haha finally single!
>better go to bed bath and beyond

Watch Rogue One.

Because she was told to not give into those feelings because he's fucking a white male.

Did anyone actually read that thing he wrote? I've only seems bits and pieces but every time I do, the point is "I dress well and drive my dad's BMW but girls still don't come up to me and suck my dick, life is so unfair."

Yeah, dude was a basketcase because he had a dysfunctional family.

>being paranoid about a Sup Forums board
LMao

this is a very popular opinion though

Holy shit I love this pic. Hope she end up forever alone.

I said he is gay,and not "he is a handsome celebrity he must be gay". It's well known in Hollywood that he is gay.

Read it all, it's great.

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

poor guy, I honestly feel for him

>Yes, the baby's arm holding an apple

lilys face when

Don't women know anything about men? Why would they just want to travel from place to place and man to man without any goal?

What's great about it? As I said, from what he wrote he seemed like a self-righteous cunt.

of course, of these guys are looking at their fat bellys right now and wondering if she would feel the same with them.

What does this refer to?

This is true, and highlights how women are the gatekeepers of sex. However, I do not think the appropriate response is to get angry and let that anger fester inside you. You know how the odds are stacked now, and it's our job as men to beat them in order to further our genetic line. On average, you have twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors. This is averaged across human history. So every woman, on average has one child. And every man has either two children or none. Greater disparity of male success. I believe in today's society that disparity is widening. Don't lose hope lads.

>I don't think you know how evolution works. It hasn't stopped.
Then why aren't new humans being born from monkeys?

roasties BTFO

that's what you get for not being a pure virgin waifu WHORE

Michael Sheen, Kate Beckinsale's ex-boyfriend. Describing his dick.

Spontaneous evolution and genome jumping is just the way retarded people think evolution works.

Holy shit,his life is just like Forgetting Sarah Marshall. She goes on with her life and he is back to obscurity.

>upset betas mad they can't get some
lmfao

>Polygamy was very rare in evolutionary times.

It can't have been since we know for a fact that we have more female ancestors than male ancestors. That implies polygamy on the male side through out humanities existence.

Sauce?

That's why it's entertaining. You should read If I Did It by The Juice.

poor elliott

right but it ends well for him

What does this have to do with Sup Forums you fucking redditor retard?.

Do you even know what board this is?.

What does this have to do with reddit you fucking retard?.
Do you even know what website this is?

hahah holy shit, that demon smile, i thought those were shopped but its true

>what does autistic infoimage spam about female sexuality have to do with Sup Forums
Don't pretend to be more retarded than you already are.