DC and Marvel are on a roll

DC and Marvel are on a roll.

What should this age of capeshit be called?

Age of Desperation?

To be fair, I gave zero fucks about the Cap thing but "three Jokers" makes me giggle every time I think about it. So good job, DC.

The cinematic age.

Cap being a hydra agent, as awful as it is written, at least was solely an attempt at creating a story. At worst, it's meant to incite outrage.

Three jokers though? That's just fucking lazy. It's just cashing in on the completely blatant batwankery that DC is pulling to keep its comics profitable.

How the fuck are there 4 different Harley books?

>4 (FOUR) Harley Quinn books above Superman

Worst part of Cap being a hydra agent is that it worked. Trade pre orders are great so far, and it keeps climbing up the comixology chart.

She sells

The numbers are literally right there man.
DC would be stupid to not have multiple Harley books like they have multiple Batman books.

Bitches love Harley Quinn
No seriously she appeals to the Hot Topic audience

Can you explain how they are doing three Jokers?

>thought it shopped
>it's real

When did Harley get so popular again? I mostly ignored her so I'm not sure.

No because they haven't explained it yet

She was popular to begin with in the DCAU and the Arkham games brought it back.

then how can "Hail Hydra" be "to tell a story" but whatever is happening with the Joker be "lazy?"

Age of Dulltron
Fuck Ups on Infinite Earths
House of Ehm... what?

the 3 jokers seems like not-so-original multiverse crossover plot

>Age of Desperation

Second'd.

The "EVERYTHING WE TOUCH CATCHES OF FIRE" age.

how is that Batwankery?

I'd be fine with Harley being so popular if it was the Harley that I enjoyed. GCC is still one of the best Gotham-related series out there and I loved her characterization there. She stayed true to the character created by Timm and Dini, but was able to still make her own path outside of "Joker's gf."

In other words, not muh.

Because company wars. Because he just can't admit that both of them are probably equally stupid ideas.

Reboot time

Not that guy but let's admit 3 Jokers is a little, tiny bit more retarded. Just a drop more of retard juice in that one.

>Pulling shit like this to drum up sales is something new

You guys serious?

Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint.

Those are three things too, what's your point?

>Fuck Ups on Infinite Earths

DC's future:
>Crisis on Infinite Jokers
>Thunder's quest for the JSA
>Legion of Super Levitz
>Too many Wallys

Marvel's future:
>Ruin Steve Rogers for another 10 years
>White men are evil and don't need rights

>It's a "the Big 2 are both shit" episode

There is literally nothing wrong with what DC is doing unless you're a butthurt Batfag, in which case nobody gives a shit because they're easily the most hated fanbase in the universe.

Captain America has been ruined so many times that there's hardly anything else they could do to screw him further. He's died, been replaced twice, gotten old and is now evil. Making him gay or some shit couldn't possibly do any more damage to the character than what has already been inflicted.

DC has a future in comics. Marvel should stop pretending they care and become a film studio full time.

>There is literally nothing wrong with what DC is doing
Watchmen in the DCU.

>Legion of Super Levitz

pls no, if we are retreading LoSH writers put Abnett on it

>There is literally nothing wrong with what DC is doing

Movie synergy age

>that pic
It's nice to know that Indiefags can cause such butthurt.

I'm pretty sure Iron Man is gonna win Civil War what with not having all the fascists on his team...

I want to buy the letter H

That started with The Authority.

explain what is wrong with that.

After all, they're doing it to tell a story.

Four H's!

One more than there are Jokers!

Welp marvel ya made me say it
HAIL HYDRA!

Nah, at least that has the cool Hypercrisis backing of 3 Jokers in a deck of 52 cards. Plus, it gives them an easy way to erase Snyder's awful edgefest of a Joker.

Not only do they not work in the context of the DCU (especially Doctor Manhattan), but they're doing it for a glorified advertisement. And that's not even touching on how the Watchmen characters don't need to continue.

Dont get it

It's almost like people forget what DC stands for, user.

>tfw even sales bait were more creative back then

This has been argued against so many times that it has to be bait at this point.

>Hypercrisis

Yikes, you guys really fell for that meme, huh.

Just because people argue about it doesn't mean either side is right.

The Darker Ages

>Elseworlds characters
>affecting anything

go fucking read

>Three Jokers
I've never seen a deck of cards with more than two.

superman is boring
>hey let's read this story about this guy who is almost invincible, always does the right thing and is loved by everybody, except a few people who are jealous of his greatness

>Being this retarded

Pre-Crisis Joker
Post-Crisis Joker
Post-Flashpoint Joker.
Thus 3 Jokers. But even this analogy is an assumption.. Could be it or not

but Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint should be the same

That's not Batwankery, it's an explanation for why the Joker is written so sporadically. There's no way you can spin it as worse than Hydra Cap. None.

That is so depressing.

Ah, is that why there will also be 3 Lex Luthors, 3 Batmen, 3 Captain Marvels, etc.?

He said post-Crisis not pre-Flashpoint. There were still changes between the two like Zero Hour and Infinite Crisis that changed events. I'm not sure if it affected the Joker or not though because I don't read Batshit.

But nobody in-universe knew it. The current theory is that Joker fragments into a new subset of personalities during each universal crisis.

>DC has a future in comics. Marvel should stop pretending they care and become a film studio full time.
Agreed

When did all go so wrong with Harley?. Before it was short appearance here and there and still be good. Why did Harley had to fall so low

>When did all go so wrong with Harley?.
when she became DC deadpool.

>While no one was looking, the Universe created Three Jokers.
>Three Jokers!
>That's as many as three ones.
>And that's bad.

Because she's the god damn poster child for "Alternative" girls.

I've known two girls who are fans of Harley Quinn and are super obnoxious about it and comparing themselves to her.

What is the shittiest metal known to man?

Hail hydra

How many fucking Batman books are there?

Death Metal

I'm floored that the DC part of this image included the three Jokers part and not one of the other events covered in Rebirth.

The Comic Kino Age

only two

All DC is doing is running back towards the cozy safe place of selling comics to Batfans and 30-40 year old gray beards who are pretty much the only people buying floppies anymore. It's a move that is ultimately doomed to a slow whimpering death.

>elseworld
They're being integrated into the main universe you buzzwording casual.

Really because I counted 9 on that image alone.

Metallic hydrogen?

The Mercury Age

Maybe you should learn to count then

1. Dark Knight III Master Race
2. Batman
3. Batman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
4. Harley Quinn
5. Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys
6. Harleys Little Black Book
7. Batgirl
8. Batman Superman

I left out the fourth Harley Quinn Book since it was a special.

heh
thats good

Wait
.... What are the four letters after the a on the second line?

Batman is all DC sells, now you know why 3 Jokers is a thing, and why their shills are bending over to try to justify it.

Harley Quinn and Batgirl aren't Batman comics

Yes they are, it's the same brand, the same core appeal, the same fucking readers.

Ah hahahah faggot

Batgirl definitely is, and Harley is deviating more and more from him every day and becoming her own thing, so I'll give you that one.

>Fuck Ups on Infinite Earths

>the same core appeal
>the same fucking readers

maybe you shoul try actually reading them

>it has bat in the name = Batman comic

autism, Batgirl has a total different tone compared to Batman comics

is there one for marvel? If so how do I find it?

>Batgirl isn't a Batman comic
wat

Google

Also that pic is an edit with anything that isn't DC taken out.

The Pyrite Age, or Fool's Golden Age. A great time if you're a fan of cape character-based media, but a terrible time if you're a fan of the comics themselves.

Red Hood, Modern, Bronze Age... heh. they are all laid out.

>remembered the name of the girl I had a crush on in middle school out of the blue
>search on facebook for the fuck of it
>two pictures on her account
>profile picture is her looking quite a bit wider than I remember and in a halfassed Harley cosplay
Dodged a bullet there

to be fair, there hasnt been any great Superman stories past Morrison's introduction.

hello friends,
Sup Forums just told me you guys turned into a bunch of sjw tumblrinas (their words), I don't browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums enough to know if they are correct, pls respond

>turned
We've been this way for at the very least, the last 5 years. It started with the "Sup Forums is wuv" meme and having a welcoming nature to every kind of toxicity while other boards would just tell them to fuck off.

Yup, Sup Forums is the Sweden of Sup Forums.