What happens here?

What happens here?

>inb4 EL peruANO: DURANTE SU...

Other urls found in this thread:

elcomercio.pe/economia/peru/moodys-ppk-reformas-martin-vizcarra-presidencia-noticia-482006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EL

PERUANO

DUARANTE

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN PERUANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Alberto Fujimori, el ex-presidente peruANO

Fujimori: EL PERUANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ARGENTINO Y CULTURALMENTE CHILENO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor peruANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. EL PERU, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN PERU DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE PERU LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL PERUANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA PERUANA? UNOS PAJAROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UN PERU CONDENADO, POBRE Y ASQUEROSO, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

SU

NIÑEZ

ES

OBLIGADO

A

ORDEÑAR

CABRAS

VACAS

LIMPIAR

Hi I learned spanish with a peruvian friend.I have nothing else to say about this

Fucking monkey, you ruined the sequence

UMA

ESTABLOS

EL

peruANO

peruANO

SIEMBRA

PAPAS

CEBOLLAS

peruANOs

Y

ENVIDIA

HACE

peru?

no bully

mi gf es peruana

this thread is a perfect example of southamerica
we agree only to hate someone in common, the peruvian deserves to get the worst part, the chilean fucks up intentionally, a northamerican comes in understanding nothing and anything we try to do crashes halfway through

>this thread is a perfect example of southamerica

but this thread is great

Ecuador's Austria

Over 30 replies in and still no Peruvian

Why is that Austrian flag the wrong way?

El peruANO will never ever be El empresARIO

of course, it's glorious

The opposite mate, Ecuador is Peru's Austria (But mixed with Congolombia)

You got that right
FUCKING DELETE THIS!!!!!

Ecuador is a BLACK BULL nation

quiero aprender español... pero soy perezoso... yo he estudiado durante dos meses y todavía no puedo recordar nada
para este post utilizo un diccionario

cómo puedo aprender si yo soy brainlet?

Lol, this entire thread was about peru but there wasnt a single peruvian in it.

EL PERUANO ES UN SER ARIO Y MAJESTUOSO

This was done early in the morning, Peru's time.

You are not nice...

>8:55 PM
>Early in the morning
?

You retard, why'd you post in this thread. We almost got through this thread about u guys without seeing hide nor hair of you.

KARA BOGA

LA MISERIA HUMANA

O PERUANO: DURANTE SUA INFANCIA...É OBRIGADO A ORDENHAR CABRAS... VACAS... LIMPAR ESTÁBULOS
"O PERUANO"SEMEIA"BATATA.CEBOLAS" E REALIZA TRABALHOS AGRÁRIOS!!..O PERUANO NÃO TOMA BANHO, NÃO ESTUDA, NÃO VAI À ESCOLA, AO COLÉGIO NÃO VAI Á UNIVERSIDADE É UM SER IGNORANTE TORPE

O QUE É PERUANO EM LATIM?

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

COMO RECONHECER UM PeruANO É A COISA MAIS FÁCIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUAS PRINCIPAIS CARACTERÍSTICAS:

0- SÃO FEIOS, HORRÍVEIS, ABJETOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SÃO MARRONS, COR DE BOSTA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIÇOS, PARECEM MONTES DE BOSTA
2- SÃO ANÕES, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEM DUENDES ANDINOS
3- TEM PÉ CURTO OU PÉ TORTO , VERDADEIROS HORRORES DA NATUREZA
4- NÃO TÊM CU, NEM HOMENS NEM MULHERES
5- NÃO TÊM PESCOÇO, PARECEM VERMES COM LODO
6- TÊM UM TREMENDO NARIZ, DE CONDOR, OU TUCANO
7- TÊM ORELHÕES, OS ESPAÑOLES OS CHAMAVAM ASSIM
8- SÃO ASIÁTICOS E NÃO TEM PÁLPEBRAS
9- TEM POMOS SALIENTES
10- TEM A CARA REDONDA E INCHADA , ESSES CARAS DE GUANACO

ser peruano... es otro level

there's lots of terraces

what a funny thread

do people still farm in those?

yeah, but most of the time they just use a fraction of the arable land as there's a shitload of terraces but very few population, those terraces were more usefull in pre-columbian times I guess

DER

que genial.
why there isn't enough people there for work on them?

do they move to cities expecting a better salary?

ding ding ding, andean villages have suffered a demographic collapse since the 20th century, many moved the coastal cities for better opportunities (and to escape shining path) and the population of peruvian andes never really recovered after the 1500 so the mountains don't have as much people as they did in pre-columbian times

Isnt it late over where youre at?
What do you think about the presidential scandal going on in your country atm? Do you think he will survive the impeachment vote or is he a goner? What's the state of your country's politics aside from that?

This, pic related.

Dont ecuadorians dislike Peru?
Whereas Austria actually likes Germany?

>Do you think he will survive the impeachment vote?
HAHAHAHAHA, the grampa is utterly fucked Idkw he hasn't resigned already, there wouldn't be many changes anyway, I think it would be better for the country

>What's the state of your country's politics aside from that?
Idk, the same as ever I guess, Fujimori party trying to fuck the executive power.

>pic related
even though we are 30 million, most of the peruvian population lives in the narrow coast (the city of lima alone has 10 million people), in the peruvian mountains most people also live in the cities, it isn't as decentralized as in inca or pre-inca times

The walls in Cuzco are qt

>better for the country
In what way? Genuinely curious.
All my peruvian friends tell me they voted for the old man over the japanese.

By the way, send me pic related please. Im dying to have a fresh dish of jalea.

>In what way? Genuinely curious.
this page explains it
elcomercio.pe/economia/peru/moodys-ppk-reformas-martin-vizcarra-presidencia-noticia-482006

PPK is screwed, he's going to be threw out no matter what, it would be better for the country if he quits already, it would save us from this huge political tension that the country is going through right now

>that pic
delicious, but I prefer spicy raw squid

local villagers reenact an inca festival

How the fuck do they even know how the festival went? I thought incans didnt have a written language before they were wiped out. Are they just larpers?

Really?
Whats stopping the opposition in congress from just removing the vice president and whatever successor comes up next until they get what they want?

Ceviche with squid? I dont think ive ever had that. It was always with lemon'd raw fish, onions, cilantro, rocotto mixed in the tigers blood, with some corn on the side for me. Didnt know they had squid as well.

Could also go for some delicious minute soup.
Maybe some causa or arroz chaufa??

they had a japanese president

TRABAJOS

AGRARIOS

Q asco

EL

dog bless this continent

EN SU NIÑEZ ES ALENTADO A ESTUDIAR 6 IDIOMAS Y VIOLIN CLASSICO

Can someone post the one where he’s aryan

der peruaner...

Why you all are being so rude?

cause it's funny. lol.

Il peruviANO, durante la sua giovinezza...

LA MISERIA HUMANA