I don't get it guys

I don't get it guys..
Why do brazilians think that they are somehow related to Europe, if there are less White people in Brazil than in South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But we don't. Just stop thinking these autists here are average BRs

A bloke is baiting because you retards always bite

It's our women who love European dick. We're just proud of our European ancestry because Europeans were noble explorers and warriors while natives are just backwards losers and Africans are savages.

Actually nobody here is proud of being Portuguese either. I see lot of muh heritage Italian or German or Polish. Never Portuguese

I am Iberian ( Hellenic)

That woman doesn't have a tan. That's her basic skin-tone. She's obviously not White, but in fact very substantially racially mixed.

The point is, there are some autists here who hate arabs for no reason and care more about Europe than euros themselves.

Brazilian pardos have, on avarage, 60~70% of european heritage.
Also, 98% of brazilian patrilinial dna comes from europe
We speak an european language, follow an european religion, have european names and eat european food.
We are, weather you like it or not, very related to europe.

Just sage and hide the butthurt attention whore threads from that "hu-white" brazillian

They're called white brazilians who are living the future Europe is heading towards.

and the sources?

Nobody is forcing euros to do that. You're pathetic if you care.

right click on the image
search image on google

Brazilians are European

I mean where's does the data of the map come from you dumb monkey

There isn't any, it's one of those no source bullshit graphs from Zetaboards postet by autists and neonazis

Why do you care?

She is from some old money family from Alabama, her family owned lots of slaves, they're pure European lineage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_emigration

>middle of Russia 90-100%
>Germany and Sweden 80%

Wut?

>Still doesn't recognize bullshit grapsh made by ikbey

Newfag pls

wtf australians are this retarded

I was surprised that this didnt come from an american flag