They might as well be swimming in an ocean of URINE. This FUN RAUNCHY comedy is just for the FANS

They might as well be swimming in an ocean of URINE. This FUN RAUNCHY comedy is just for the FANS

I as a fan loved this movies.

Wait, this film actually is rated R? And it actually had a penis shot? I thought that was all just a Sup Forums meme. For months now I've been assuming this movie was just going to be another shitty PG-13 nostalgia flick.

I'm a fan and I loved this

R - R A T E D
A
U
N
C
H
Y

I need a quick rundown on this Sup Forums Piss Meme.

Pee pee poo poo pee

Haha not a meme friend. This comedy will have you peeing in your seat.
RAUNCHY comedy like this is for the fans

Should I wear black jeans so the pee stain is less noticeable or will everyone be pissing themselves so no one will care?

Alexandria Daddario pissed on me and called me worthless scum while sitting on my face.

The only people who care are the CRITICS. they should stay home because this one is for the FANS.

tfw The Rock himself is shitposting on Sup Forums to promote this turd

>not paying for a catheter at the concession stand

wish poor chumps like you were banned from the Kino Cathedral

Love seeing the real #Baywatch #Fans enjoying this PHENOMENAL comedy!

Watch out for the pee! Heard many #pissstorys !!

Keep CRUSHING it brothers!

voldemort?

AND YOU

BEST film I've seen in ages, it was just for the FANS #Baywatch #igotpaidtowritethis

any tits out for the lads?

some FANS even have PROLAPSED ANUSES from SHITTING themselves while LAUGHING. better leave the kids at home for this EDGY beach movie!

Gotta say #BaywatchMovie is CRUSHING it with the fans right now!

So most of Sup Forums are fags? Good to know you'll all die soon

this movie should have been ''P'' rated who's with me?

is the manlet CGI in this?

Fantastically
Urination
Movie

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNFUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

Haha it's like dick XDD :^))))
Hahahaha get it ahaha

the rock should consider killing himself

Yeah, it has the Rocks juicy semi-erect on screen for two minutes. He discusses seeing Mammarios lotioned tits while the other dude is dressed in drag.

The Rock spergs on twitter about how great this movie is and acts passive-agressive like a 14 year old girl.
Then a twitter screenshot from a literal who was posted here praising the movie, so Sup Forums starts acting like ususal and post non stop ironical praise about that movie.
Then some user started a thread how he pissed himself from laughter and now that is added to the meme.
Yeah, so literally reddid behaviour as usual

Oh shit! Voldemort doesn't look happy. Maybe he pissed himself?

just got back from Viewing this Comedy Kino

I can confirm its a urinating good time for the whole family.

There I was sitting in the dark theater. Wearing my Jean Shorts and Sandals (my regular theater fashion).
its a non stop laugh riot. actually its too many laughs because i missed some jokes when the entire audience were guffawing uncontrollably. About half way into the showing i felt a warn wet sensation on my bare feet. I looked down and noticed a steady stream of urine washing down over my feet.
By the third act the piss stream turned into a mighty cataract of warm yellow liquid

you can rubber band a magnum condom on the end of your dick to collect some of the piss but it won't get all of it haha

notice you can't see the feet and how their knees almost line up?

little zacky is on a block of wood

Were your shorts short enough you could snuggle your dick out while pissing? It's what jean shorts were made for.