Is the season 6 finale the ideal finale for Bob's Burgers?

Is the season 6 finale the ideal finale for Bob's Burgers?

If it were the final episode, I would be satisfied. Thank God it's not, though.

Louise's song was the best part

It was really good. Too bad next season the restaurant will go back to its undiscovered gem status, but at least they stopped making it sound like it was on the verge of failing all the time.

it was so damn good, i actually felt so bad for Bob. And the song he and Louise sang was just ace.

I'll be honest, Louise has been my least favorite character of the Belchers due to a lot of her actions, but she;s been growing as a character in the later seasons. I particularly liked the conclusion of the Shinobu/Chinchilla ep and then the finale.

>It's like, I'm feeling sad for another person. Is that a thing?

They made it pretty clear this season that Bob is unwavering in his decisions to keep it a very simple burger hobble with funny sounding specials. And that decision will probably keep them where they're at forever, as a decent local joint for burgers and modest option for tourists of Wonder Wharf (which itself isn't exactly a destination anymore.)

It was pretty sweet and could have easily been the finale, yeah. The actual finale could have to do with the closure of the restaurant, forcing Bob to get a normal job (or at least cook in another kitchen,) but the kids set up a little cart for the burgers on the beach or something.

Hawk and Chick remains one of my favorite episodes. You don't normally get this amount of heart in any sitcom these days, animated or otherwise. It's refreshing to see.

If the show ends with the restaurant closing, I will legit cry.

Louise did nothing wrong.

that episode was great too yeah, i really enjoy the bob and louise moments.

>tina and linda arguing over voice over parts

that would be Dinosaurs-finale tier ;_;

>It's a Kids Focused episode
>Again
>and again
>and again

I love the kids but damn if it doesn't feel like Bob is a secondary character in his own show sometimes.

Oh, since it's a Bob's Burgers thread...

The recipes in here are legit. I started with the "Hit Me With Your Best Shallot" Burger and it was pretty bomb. Also, it reads like Bob wrote it. Worth picking up.

Let's be clear now

i plan to get this for a friend's bday, glad to hear it's pretty legit.

also pretty cool that the creators collaborated with that guy on tumblr who did it for fun.

I need to get that, it's so nice.

this. great finale, but so glad it's not over yet.

anyone else feel like we used to lament shows not lasting long enough, now tons of good shows are in their 5th-8th seasons and we're like.. this feels like LESS than we used to get.
why does it feel like less? is it that time is moving faster now? or is it just that seasons are shorter?

I'm with you user ;-;

Well, we're getting older, so yeah time starts to seem faster as you get older.

Can we all agree Gene adds nothing to the show and it would have been better without him?

On one hand I don't think this show has lost its touch at all but it is a bit sad this ISN'T the ending. It would have ended on a really nice optimistic note about the restaurant finally getting some publicity and leaving it in the air of what happens to them in the future.
Status quo is just going to be returned next season.

Just watched it. 10/10 episode. Louise is still the best.

So what did Bob do in between his own restaurant and after leaving his dad's restaurant?

Good question. Is it ever established how long they have had the restaurant?

'Fraid not, friend.

I wonder if they're going to do like The Simpsons and do a flash-forward episode. I'd be interested in seeing how the Belcher kids turn out.

Louise looks like Linda but behaves like Bob, Gene looks like Bob but behaves like Linda, and Tina...

Tina...

Gimme a minute, okay?

Tina becomes a military wife once Zeke joins the Army.

...writing erotic force fiction.

Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl! is the best episode of the show.

Good to know. I was thinking of getting it for my Dad for Fathers Day. Hes one of those Dads who watch too much Food Network and see themselves as a master chef, and he loves the show too

Damn, I should have saved that pic so I could check your dubs. Next time.

Wait, is season 6 the last season?

It's just been a good few years for cartoons. Not like the bad old days of 2012.

>Tron: Uprising
>Green Lantern: TAS
>Motorcity
>Young Justice
F

Honourable mention goes to Gravity Falls. While it survived the great purge of 2013, it was placed into a hiatus so deep it took four years to air 40 episodes.

>Green Lantern TAS
Literally shit tier.

Found the contrarian.

No.

Oh, good. I'm not ready to say goodbyeto this show yet.

>Dinosaurs finale
Fuuuuuuuuuck why did you remind me?!

The show will end with Fischoeder selling the warf to be demolished to build a deepwater port. Bob and Jimmy Pesto will decide to go into business together and create a better restaurant in a much better location. And Tina will finally get Jimmy Jr.

The End

Show ends with an adult Louise opening up her own restaurant.

>no louis taking over Bob's Burgers
>no gene being brutally murdered for being the worst character
Literally shit tier ending would boycott

Tina, stop posting on Sup Forums. We don't want to hear your friend fiction.

Im pretty sure fox has ordered two more seasons.

So much Gene hate. I don't get it.
Well, if the first episode you saw him in was "Beefsquatch," then I kinda get it...

But Gene was supposed to be insufferable in Beefsquatch.

Needs more butts.

actually im kind of sad this isnt the last episode because its too perfect, the last episode now will fail to live up to expectations
and having an actual last episode in a cartoon is pretty rare already

I always thought of it as Louise looks like Linda and acts crazy like Linda. Gene is the same. Tina seems to act like Bob the most since she has a similar voice to his and likes to make believe everything, which is what Bob did in his childhood and to this day with his kitchen stuff.

>Louise looks like Linda but behaves like Bob
I would argue so acts more like Linda too, she's basically Linda sans the love of singing. Hence why she inherited Linda's "zest for life".

>jimmy Jr.
>doing anything but fuck Zeke
Sure

Agreed completely.
I can't see how the actual last episode will be able to trump this.

I liked it but I disagree it was a great season ending, but I don't think it was a great series ending.

I've only been able to make the Summer Thyme so far and it's damn delicious. Who the fuck knew grilled watermelon on a burger would be so good?

Honestly I'm rooting for Tina Zeke you don't think so but he'll win her over.

Patrician taste

I watched like 6 episodes on Netflix, when does the show get better?

season 7 when?

Never. For you the journey ends here.

>Gravity Falls lasted 4 years

Holy fuck, I thought it was only 2 or so. Time goes too fast, I'm scared anons.

Oh god I'm almost 30.

Personally I've never got why so many people liked this show, i mean it's alright but the comedy style/art of the show never really clicked with me. Anyone care to explain why people say it's so good?

>Gravity Falls
it will always be remembered as the KLK of Disney

I like it because the comedy style/art really clicks with me.

It reminds of what the Simpsons was like in it's early years, the kids acted like kids, the characters live fairly mundane lives which makes them relatable but are still dysfunctional enough to find themselves in strange situations. Their 100th episode can be summed up with Bob finding himself glued to a toilet before a big magazine interview, It's just simplicity of it all that works.

>Kids acting like kids
Maybe 2 of em, but Louise sort of moves back n forth on that