Would you date a fat american woman?

Would you date a fat american woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. sorry ladies

>Eat that last slice of pizza, drink that high calorie milk you've been craving. Make yourself moan in fullness like you are meant to be. Eat seconds, thirds, fourths, until you feel the layers of fat begin to settle on your swollen belly, then dessert. Don't put it off, drink all that heavy cream like you told yourself you would, your future self will appreciate it.

pissing myself laughing

Only if the number on the scale was upside down. I'm not looking for an anorexic bitch

No

nope.

I drink heavy cream all the time desu
I don't do bread, rice, fruit etc tho

You got a problem with smallfats, user?

all I'm saying is I'd rather have it go from pixie to eldritch

anyone who turns a fetish into a lifestyle needs to fucking expel themselves from the mortal coil

>small fats need to stop telling us to be happy for them

jesus fucking christ you can not win with these people

youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg

How much do you want to bet these gainer people want their healthcare to be payed for by taxpayers and bitch about fat shaming on their tumblrs?

>4.5 ton gf
can you imagine that
7 times the heaviest person recorded
some weird guy reading this surely has that fetish

How does a subculture like this exist?

You gotta fight the thin menace. Social norms is the only reason we don't find fat people attractive, after all

Why don't you tell us Sven? You're the one with the smörgåsbords.

hmm

NO WAY this is real

lads I once had sex with a fat woman

Did you use her fat gut like a bouncy castle? Did you tug her jiggly jelly rolls while you fugged her?

no no
I didn't realise how disgusting fat bodies are until the clothes came off and by then I was too far gone

It's ok. Next time we'll cartwheel around her flabby limbs together. There's nothing better than double teaming a calorie colossus.

[spoiler]Kill me.[/spoiler]

Fuck no.

I'm white and grew up in the United States. Lived in India for a couple years, too, but I'll be home in less than a month.

Boarding a plane back to my home hub is always the worst. I know I'm on a Detroit-bound flight when everybody is fat, wearing camouflage shorts, and gossiping about casserole recipes.

Fucking Amerifats. I love my country, in some certain ways, but fattus need to be gassed immediately.

Any American woman, where found, should be killed or sexually assaulted. They are all progressives, refugee supporters, divorcees and coal burners who hope to hasten the redistribution of social and political power in the United States from white men to ethnic and sexual minorities

>have a BBW fetish
>marry an American
>she's double my weight
>adorable chubby face
>huge, jiggly belly
>cellulite ass
>tits bigger than my head
>insatiable appetite for big Canadian cock
It's a good feel.

Combine glutton with typical women self righteousness.. it's pretty easy. Even the fat men I know generally just do it in a "I don't give a fuck" redneck kind of way, they don't ever expect praise or acceptance for being fat.

>hello bby, u want sum fuck?

what do?

Nope, what's considered fat in USA is morbidly obese here.

Funniest part is most American clothes are all sized up. Like a typical Levis 34 is actually a 36, etc. Shirts vary a lot more but generally a L is really closer to a M.