Why does Nicaragua have a significantly lower crime rate than other Latino countries even though they are just as poor...

Why does Nicaragua have a significantly lower crime rate than other Latino countries even though they are just as poor and have a relatively high number of blacks?

Because everyone is so poor that there's nothing left to steal or kill over.

I'm just going to take a guess and say they just don't bother keeping the statistics.

You guys seem to forget that SOMEONE has to write all this shit down in the first place.

Because we beat them into submission

Did they racemix less with the natives?

That statistic is only based on murder rate.

But also they don't have cartel problems or as much government instability, so.

This.

Same reason why Africa has a lower murder rate than Latin American, as does Haiti.

>I'm just going to take a guess and say they just don't bother keeping the statistics.

Proving they are above racism.

Fuck Nicaragua

Also you're comparing a shit country with VERY SHIT countries like Honduras and El Salvador

>crime isnt define by skin color
what a surprise

Hmmm... a uno lo hace pensar.

>Mula

Miguel?

Jones?

No. They're too poor to record crime statistics . They're just as racist as everyone else

Eh, no puedes traer compas.

>tutear
Matese nica de mierda

fpbp

Jose, is that you?

Por qué citas cosas que no dije o hice?

J-Jackson?

>decirle "usted", "mande" y "si señor" a todo el mundo

literally slave speak.

>puedes
>citas
Eso es tutear, imbecil.

Ah, acabo de entender. Pensé que tutear en el sentido de enseñar.

>he didn't get the joke

How else are you going to ensure everyone commits crime equally? If you actually record what goes on, you might be in for a rude awakening.

Because the fuckers come here to stole

I hope that all Nicaraguans die

>stole

Chile, ustedes ni hablan español.

They come here to steal and rape

Tico Trump cuando?

>dijo el """""""shileno""""""""
Vaya mátese maipú

>mande
Wut?

We answer
¿Qué?

>Tico Trump cuando?
Probably never ;_;

I guess the best option is Otton Solis, still an uther shit tier option

I'm pretty sure this is literally the case. There's nothing much to steal, everybody's just peasants. Maybe they just found the secret to life, all find soulmates and fuck all the time, I don't know.

>Otton
CR needs based JAM

Ocupo la pastilla roja con respecto a los nicas. Los que he conocido son buena gente.

Rare costa rican banter

Maybe their worst migrated to mexico or the us? My country is like the safest place in Europe after all the scum left for germany and the uk.

This a little wiki-research shows it's all mestizos and white. No violent nigger blood down there.

Honduras here, we have the highest crime rate in the region, we also have the richest people in the region. Around 60s and 80s we steamrolled all of our shitty neighbors with the help Los Estados Unidos de America, known here as greatest ally, and some money from Israel, known here as greater ally.

Niggeraguans are dark as fuck (at least the scum that comes here)
The high class in NIcaragua is white as fuck

>Los que he conocido son buena gente.
Where do you live?
In Europe?

Have you ever crossed the central avenue, is like being in a circus of savages selling of their shit products

Also they are shitskins

Chepe centro, barrios marginados, toda esa picha de "el brayan" no se invento sola.

Sure, they are mostly european, look at those caucasoid faces, truly the face of an educated gentleman/maid

Reminder that Niggeraguans consider it normal to have sex with chickens

Aw man, those are all nicas?

Solamente se vienen para Costa Rica?

Yes and
Yes

btw wtf did you really thought that the horrible indian landwhale selling "la burbuja" and "las pelicula" were something else

Kys

A dónde más van a ir?
No van a ir a Honduras o Maralandia porque están peor y no tienen plata para pagar coyotes que los lleven a la Yunai.
Para todo efecto Costa Rica es Shangri-La para ellos.
Usted donde vive por vara?

idk mane they all look the same to me.

why these PuraVidas all over my Sup Forums???? CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE??????

Go jump from a helicopter

>Nicaraguans look the same
No shit sherlock, do Chinese people also look the same?

How do I into qt chilean gf?

any qts in san jose?

she has hungarian blood though
>tfw no hungarian qt with green eyes

I'm talking about Latinos in general. You show me a Japanese and a Chinese guy, I won't be able to tell which is which.

Where exactly are you from?

Because Latinos are generic as fuck. They come in 4 packs. The white ones, the light mestizo ones, the dark mestizo ones and the blacks. Also, you have all the indios and you can infer from what country the come from based on how indio they look

Around.

Why live?

depend on the area, but yeah

Top tier
Escazu, Rhosmoser, Santa Ana, Perez Zeledon and Valle del general
Good Tier
Coronado, Moravia, Puriscal, San Pedro
Mid Tier
Tarrazu, Tabarcia
Shit Tier
Desamparados, Acosta nicaraguan shitholes in general

I do not look like those savages AT ALL

Life is suffering

>I do not look like those savages AT ALL
You seem to vehemently deny this fact, but might this be due to the fact that you actually look like some poor indio mix?

lol nope

I'm white

Is that so?

my nipples are pink

tits or gtfo

Never seen this many Costa Ricans on Sup Forums before. How based is your country? Are there any niggers? Is it judenfrei? The only Costa Rican girl I've met was half black and her mom was a Costa Rican coalburner.

>Curridabat a.k.a. Escazú 2.0
Too true

>mfw this thread
We should all gather for beers and laugh at the local libtard hijinks.

>Top tier
>Escazu, Rhosmoser, Santa Ana, Perez Zeledon and Valle del general

kek because those are mostly white. You forgot Curridabat a.k.a. Escazú 2.0
Also, you're guaranteed to fit 7+/10 qts in bars in Paseo Colón.

>How based is your country?
Pura Vida/10

>Are there any niggers?
Only in Limon, thank god. That's far away from everything important.

>Is it judenfrei?
Pic related

>How based is your country?
Confesional state
No gay marriage
No muslims
> Are there any niggers?
Yes 3% of the population
>Is it judenfrei
Like if that is something posible

>gathering for beers
We would end up in some meme bar in la cali or in caccio's

>Are there any niggers?
They are all located in a single province, Limón, away from all important cities. It also happens to be the shittiest province kek.

>Is it judenfrei?
There are, but very few. There are only two synagogues in the whole country. The security in there is crazy because of high anti-Semitism.

>The only Costa Rican girl I've met was half black and her mom was a Costa Rican coalburner.
Come down and I'll take you where all the white qts are.

Putos centro americanos, valen verga.

Tranquilo Pablo

Checked

>No muslims
Remember when Solis was asked whether he would take refugees in? And how he openly stated that Islam was incompatible with our society. Made me regret voting for him a little less.

>he voted for Luis "Selfies" Guillermo "yo tengo la razon" Solis
Pretty retarded

Their crime is only low when compared to their northern neighbors

It depends mostly on the size of their slums. Tegucigalpa, San Salvador and Guatemala city have slums larger than the cities themselves. As in 1,5-2 million people living in slums (probably 75%+ of the cities). Nicaragua not only has a much smaller population, but due to being hit by earthquakes and tornadoes regularly, has benefited from actual urban planning, so Managua is only like 20% slums.

Well yeah it was either him or Memealta.
Based Piza entered the race too l8 and Otto is too meme tier

>there are entire countries of subhumans that exist just to eat, sweat, and reproduce
jesus christ how horrifying

Knew the son of a Nicaraguan businessman in college.

As he puts it, if the average man dies "out in the fields" there is no investigation whatsoever. Law and Order only exists in limited urban centers, so that's what they have stats on--the well off in a country with low rates of urbanization and hence less full, violent cities.

Since I've never seen any Costas here before, any of you named Marco and have a family that used to host exchange students from the U.S. England and Canada?

Alcalde Diamante era la unica opcion real que habia.

you forgot to rape and steal

>Implying there was any true option
If anything Meme Orozco is the best option

>voting for Liberación ever

Fucking kill yourself.

>just because in my country formal speech has a bad implication everyone should speak my shitty version of Spanish
It had to be a Chilean.

Admit it, him being redpilled regarding rapefugees redeemed him a little.

The country can barely sustain itself as it is, allowing other people to come in would have been retarded. His reasoning however was pretty good, I agree.

We should have allowed a small amount of them to come in, placed them in la carpio and shitholes like that and demanded EU money for helping.