Why is this unfunny cunt on every British panel show?

Why is this unfunny cunt on every British panel show?

kys britcuck

She's got some juicy titties tho

FUnnnily enough, I went out on a date with her before she was famous and knocked up in London.

She wasn't that cute back then with all the makeup.

Got a blowie.

Can't complain.

And I once went to one of her shows at the Soho Theatre.

11 people were there. 8 of them were her friends.

It was pretty sad.

Compared to most of the female panelists I think she's actually alright

I know you won't believe me, but it's true. Met her at a club in Hackney. We went back to her shitty apartment there. She had a black roommate.

Jus because she's famous now doesn't mean she didn't date assholes like me before.

She has her funny moments.
She's at least bearable.
Canadian(I think)? So she International. Makes the show seem bigger.
She's good looking too.

My biggest complaint is that some of her jokes that she tells feel way too planned. But I think that's just how television is. There are plenty worse comedians out there.

I'd rather her than Claudia Winkleman.

I went to see her live during uni. She's pretty funny when she's got material and not trying to outdo the established panel show staples who got to where they are through their razor sharp observational wit and not cause they have a vagina to fill the quota.

Claudia's not a comedienne though, she's just like your auntie or mum's friend that drinks too much wine and makes leud jokes at family events.

She told me that herself. It's why she moved to the UK. She thought she'd get a better chance to perform at Edinborough, etc.

She fucking hated Canada. She renounced the Leaf.

She's not fucking Jo Brand, that's enough for me.

Canadians are about as international to the British as a fucking chip butty.

>lying on the internet

She was part of some comedy show thing i went to a few months back, unfunny as fuck and the audience just sat there polite laughing through her material
fuck this bitch

>Why is this unfunny cunt on every British panel show?

accent

I want her to sit on my face while telling me her unfunny jokes tbqh familias

>Edinborough

I liked her up to that rant she went on when Trump won.

She's alright. Pic related is the only funny female British panellist.