Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAbafwjHd8E
i.4cdn.org/gif/1513630753616.webm
youtu.be/dSFVO12Srho
i.4cdn.org/gif/1513618377953.webm
reddit.com/r/amwf_alice/
i.imgur.com/4AZYFhf.jpg
4stats.io/
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/38369507/fears-new-gang-of-youths-tried-to-ambush-victoria-police-in-lane/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwfdFCP3KYM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42432390
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me on the left

wanking with the lads edition

his arms look okay but that torso below his pecs just looks munted

I don't even know if that mother bear "found out" that her cub was swept out to sea forever. Will that bear then dwell on it? Like for the next few days be sad her cub is dead forever? Or do they just immediatly move on

God bless donald trump

>apple and irish gov chimping out over eu ruling that apple needs to pay its tax here
>trump reforms corporation tax
>apple may now decide to pay their irish 12.5% 12 billion tax bill here and remainder 2.5% in america

can't wait for apple gibs

any /lit/ man in

youtube.com/watch?v=eAbafwjHd8E

left is actually how i look right now and ive been lifting for 3 months

Apple wasn't paying their tax in ireland? But I thought that's why they're there, because of the low tax?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1513630753616.webm

whatever.

Must've stopped masturbating

Animals get anxious, depressed some like horses self harm, funnily enough I had this conversation about animals and emotions and how like they're like animals with a veterinary student the other day

I'd say animals like bears are far more concerned with the survival of themselves and the strongest of their offspring I'd say shed be sad that the cub died but life had to go on

youtu.be/dSFVO12Srho

eating a quorn mince lasgna

tastes like cardboard

not a patch on the mini lasagnas i made last week or even the full vegetarian lasagnas i had a while ago

how is this even legal the health concerns wouldn't let any actress do this

this is what happens when you eat brussels sprouts and spinach

Do DNA sites really put in trace amounts of African DNA to mess with racists?

They do but we offer them further incentives that mean apple paid a lot less than the 12.5% so eu chimped out

I saw a video of a cat which saw its dead brother and the cat threw up

no I'm pretty sure it's just most yanks have some African ancestry

I was walking down the street today and saw a 6'3 guy, 95kg all muscle walking down the street. He was attractive and had a full head of hair. Frankly I felt intimated until I realised it was a shop window showing my reflection.

the gf

need a new game to play lads, bored as all fuck.

Tier 1 chinese cities genuinely look nice

Art in its purest form

So I guess it's an environmental thing based on the survival of the fittest in that regard. I'm just really curious as to the thought process after an experience like losing your own offspring just out of nowhere like that. Obviously visually you're not going to see it wail in despair, but just walking off with the remaining cub like that as if to say "oh well, lets head over here" is astonishing

i.4cdn.org/gif/1513618377953.webm

pissing on your own face sounds alright until you have all the warm urine pooled in the hair on the back of your head and your back hurts from laying in the tub twisted up like that

Yes

don't have to, i do

In my bleak shithole area I once saw a yankish looking guy, probably about 30-35.Looked like an absolute chad, 10/10. Had headphones on and was smiling and happy and everything

really made me think that day don't know why.

the absolute pengest slag ive ever seen in my entire fucking LIFE
reddit.com/r/amwf_alice/

the things people will do for an orgasm

in the privileged position of knowing because of my surname im a descendant of celtic nobles who became kings and later a respected learned family

sounds incredibly gay

ah yes, the dutch

it isnt shitskin LMAO

pain me as it might pretty sure thats a u s

>not being 100% European

feels good to be aryan

>reddit.com/r/amwf_alice/
Judging by this image she is not a virgin

i.imgur.com/4AZYFhf.jpg

not sure if I should watch the new star wars or not

are they gay or is this just boys bein boys

going to bed, lads

congrats
Some user on Sup Forums made a site
4stats.io/

My surname is the same celtix we wuz ris what's the big deal?

>euromutt

wew

im better than you and you're likely an unrelated offshoot pretending to be better than everyone one for political sake

lemme guess o'neill?

I remember I looked at a chart in 2013/14, and Sup Forums was still a minor board
mad how big it's gotten

>chinese cartoon website

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/38369507/fears-new-gang-of-youths-tried-to-ambush-victoria-police-in-lane/
What a country. I look forward to a man holding a bloody knife talking to people holding cameras in the street in the middle of the day

quorn mince lasagna was not too bad but for €3 it was a bit much

how and why are there africans in australia

Nope not O'Neill, my dynasty have ruled for a long time and we are no offshoot I can guarantee you are an O'Brien cuck

what test is this?

literally descended from the kings of connacht so for all intensive purposes i a the whitest here

trampled you lot when I was a beginner on CK2

nah

we're class

Sounds shite should have went for the horse meat one

What's it like to see a vagina irl lads?

wank in the shower I think

why do citycucks enjoy commuting

80% of western Europe has some of Charlemagne's blood, kinda worthless if its not a direct descendence

You kind of instinctively know what to do, but you're a bit disgusted by it. Especially if wet.

well weren't you just so advanced

literally dont sell it here

heard a story of a das friend in france getting a suspiciously big and cheap and chewy steak that turns out to be horsemeat

disgusting

why?

charlemagne was gay and ruined europe

im pure

at least 3 of those threads an hour on Sup Forums is /brit/.

yfw we compromise of a whole 10% of all Sup Forums activity

Yeah its pretty normal there, id eat it t b h

probably because they have decent public transport so it's not a terrible experience

Think we have to thank the UN

just got white genocided at the bbc lads

doing a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=uwfdFCP3KYM

Ah yes, French comedy

ew stinky irish

>Yfw
Atleast giv reaction pic

r8 my kingdom

don't really understand the french. France is like a world of its own

nice quads

The values that built the west have been forgotten. Instead, millennials have been raised to hold hedonism above all. Whatever feels good goes. Freedoms and rights are things for legislators and judges to conjure out of thin air, not precious traditions forged in the crucible of history. Most millennials reject the nuclear family, and the religious values, that our culture was built on because they resemble some sort of “unenlightened” old world of responsibility and duty that millennials want no part in. In short, squaring the truth about the West with the twisted values they’ve been brought up to swallow without complaint is not something that will be comfortable for many millennials.

im too poor to save pictures

going to wank and eat some junk food just to spite you

Is france satans palace

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42432390

right wing pact when?

It is a place hated by both the heavens and hells

Think Imdb screws with their ratings for Jewish films like Star Wars

All of the written reviews are 1-4 stars yet the film has almost 8.0

woah

Thinking about all the lads who died in wars

that smells like regular
she needs premium dude

after EXTENSIVE research on just what the fuck Russia's national ideology is at the moment, I've ruled it down to "Chekism" and "corporate democracy"

Pretty retarded concepts if you ask if. Basically a very small number of people got extremely rich when the USSR collapsed and the oil industry was privatised. Oil barons then sezied power and they have control of the KGB. Putin heads a cartel of oil barons that control the country now and retain power by harking back to nationalist sentiment.

War is hell

think reddit might be more your speed

>The bitterness between labor and management is sometimes expressed in bizarre ways. A pilot of Hawaiian Airlines declared his boss, the bankruptcy trustee or de facto President of the airline, a safety hazard and ordered him off the plane in June 2004. The rationale provided was that the trustee was making the pilot so angry that he could not safely fly the airplane and perform his duty. Incidentally, the trustee did deplane and the flight from Honolulu to San Francisco continued uninterrupted.
SCREAMING

whats the point of reading fiction?

>tfw I've suddenly developed a smallish hard lump on the side of my penis
>It's kind of leaking discharge
Don't want to go the doctor about it. Don't want to think about it.
Can't stop thinking about it.

I dont want to scare you mate, but you could potentially have testicular cancer.

why don't you want to go to the doctor?

was he not fired immediately

Get checked la

Symptoms may also include one or more of the following:

a lump in one testis which may or may not be painful[14][15]
sharp pain or a dull ache in the lower abdomen or scrotum[15]
a feeling often described as "heaviness" in the scrotum[15]
breast enlargement (gynecomastia) from hormonal effects of β-hCG[14][15]
low back pain (lumbago) due to the cancer spreading to the lymph nodes along the back[14][15]

It is not very common for testicular cancer to spread to other organs, apart from the lungs. If it has, however, the following symptoms may be present:

shortness of breath (dyspnea), cough or coughing up blood (hemoptysis) from metastatic spread to the lungs[14][15]
a lump in the neck due to metastases to the lymph nodes[14][15]

Testicular cancer, cryptorchidism, hypospadias, and poor semen quality make up the syndrome known as testicular dysgenesis syndrome.