This is the most batshit insane fever dream Jack Kirby never had...

This is the most batshit insane fever dream Jack Kirby never had. Way better than anything related to Scooby-Doo or KISS deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/hiefrq.webm
a.pomf.cat/qcsccx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=fMzHvJxyiUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scooby Doo has gotten a bit strange over the years.

The animation and art style is pretty fucking great. Shame we can't get a regular series that looks like this.

A shame indeed.

Those sawblades, good god

>dat villainous lovechild of Galactus, Darkseid, and MODOK with Big Barda as his herald

Holy shit, Fred is willing to kill for the Mystery Machine!

I didn't know Fred had blue eyes.

Jaw was on the fucking floor for the last 30 minutes.

Holy fuck, Fred is seeing red. He's straight up trying to kill that nigga.

He really loves the Mystery Machine.

why the hell is this so well animated holy fucking shit

Dunno what this is from, but I'm gonna go with the "He's been hypnotized to not be a coward and now that he has no fear he's a fucking god" trope.

I could see Fred doing this but Shaggy? Nah.

Yes,

It's from the Legend of the Phanotsaur. We get a nice Dinosaurs vs Bikers at the end.

Shaggy can do some shit if only he can over come his fear.

Even Daphne can do some shit. It's just Velma that can't.

>Dinosaurs vs Bikers

HOLY SHIT HE PUNCHED A DINOSAUR.

>those detailed backgrounds
This is some quality shit.

>PUNCHING A FUCKING DINOSAUR WHILE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE
HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

Can't tell if I love or hate the object-based obsessions the recent shows/movies have given him.

This is inspired by an actual KISS movie.
KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park.

>bikernigga punching a dinosaur's lights out

Holy shit Fred channeled his inner Frank.

Shame the writing of these things can't be as incredible as the art. We could have another Zombie Island on our hands.

I really liked that the Witch's belt was made by Quest Laboratories. Jonny Quest crossover when?

I loved the Shaun of the Dead inspired segues this movie had.
Also figured out who the villains are literally a minute into the movie.

The villain is usually just one of the three characters the gang end up talking to.

There should never be a Scooby-Doo chase scene that isn't set to 70's heavy metal.

Velma would be unstoppable if she could fight.

>It's been nearly 20 years since Zombie Island was released

Holy shit.

Also, why does it want Daphne so bad?

Needed a bride.

a.pomf.cat/hiefrq.webm

a.pomf.cat/qcsccx.webm

She's content to just snark her way through everything.

I have to say the kiss movie is pretty great, the music sequence where great.

Plus they even gave KISS henshin sequences.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMzHvJxyiUg

I got some great Fred faces from it.

Holy shit that is straight up Sailor Moon.

I'm starting to love it because at the same time they always show him modifying it into crazy crap. In Be Cool he made it fly and into a submarine along with one episode making it transform into a mech so he could battle a giant in the forest. When it gets destroyed he makes the villain know they've done fucked up. He was always the leader but before he did nothing but tell the group to spit up and say "I have a plan" but his obsessive self is far more helpful.

Laughed my ass off the first time I saw this. Right down to the ribbon and everything.

Look what you did, Fred. You had to open your mouth and make the Banshee look like my grandpa. How our we supposed to fap now?

Last one.

tonightyou,jpg

Yeah, all of these Scooby Doo Specials seem to have the recurring theme of "Much better than they had any right being" I mean, I remember my kids watching Wrestlemania Mystery when it came on Boomerang and I sort of started watching it when Cena came in, then ended up thinking it was one of the better Scooby Doo movies. I mean, I read the title and assumed there was no way it could be good.

How do they keep spinning shit into gold?

>Giving a feminist a compliment

why is she so fat

It was part of the villain's plan. They put her in a fat suit to make her think she was fat.

Some stupid plot where each of the members of Mystery Inc. lost what they loved the most. Daphne's was her looks. Turned out though that it was really just an inflatable suit.

How the fuck could she not tell the difference?

well, velma's the smart one

Scooby-Doo/Young Justice crossover when?

With this gorgeous new art direction they've taken these movies into, I really hope we get another movie with real monsters.

Some time after the next WWE crossover.

Fair point.

>Fred and the water bottle

Easily one of the hottest chicks drawn in the last decade. +Sexy Lauren Tom voice.

Fred makes my weiner go doki doki

This movie made me enjoy listening to KISS again for the first time since high school.

>"I'm not stuck in here, you are stuck in here with me"

>S. Rogers
>not N. Rogers

Why was Scooby-Doo shooting on Kane?

Like you wouldn't do any and everything possible to hide the fact Norville is your first name.

Scooby stole the WWE belt so he and Shagy had to wrestle Kane in order to prove his innocence.

>It's not my job to babysit dogs and hippies

topkek

there was one in Mystery Inc

>like a glove

These threads are always fun as hell because every time it's introducing a whole new group of people to the absolute insanity of modern Scooby-Doo.

Yeah I have to say the last scooby doo thing I've seen was the cyber chase movie years ago

Modern Scooby insanity is the best.

It's why Scooby-Doo and Archie threads are the highlights of Sup Forums. Watching people lose their shit over Archie vs Predator is always priceless.

what

>Archie vs Predator

Ok, time to watch more people lose their shit.

Fill me in famicom.

So are the scooby doo movies actually good or just meme-worthy
It's difficult to tell from 30 second clips

[losing shit activate]