Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you racists so annoying?

Why are you nigger lovers so gay?

Everyone's black annon, get over it. #HERTURN

is that carl or whatever that fat fuck from jimmy neutron's name was

jesus christ

Why do cultural Marxists go out of their way to depict 16th century Venetians as sub-saharan Africans?

What did they mean by this? And what did you mean by your obvious wilful ignorance?

>white actor plays a role meant for minorities
>whitewashing
>black person plays a traditionally white role
>wow how progressive
Fuck off retard

Italians aren't white, so does it really matter?

>tfw not called lil Romeo and Ju'Let

Is there another group of people as consistently whiny and triggered as poltards?

This post is clearly by an enlightened and educated individual. Definitely not a teenager.

After hundreds of Romeo and Juliet movies that I couldn't possibly be bothered to watch because they will never live up to the play, a new one comes out that I won't watch either, but GET THIS, they cast black people in it. I tell you, I am mad as hell!

What is he ignorant of? The list of things that trigger idiots?

liberals, blacks

lmao, you gotta give them some pity roles.

you sure are giving them a run for their money.

Don't you see how self-defeating this kind of behavior is? So long as you idiots keep getting triggered, these films practically market themselves.

>all this projecting

It doesn't matter. That's the thing about Shakespeare characters, anyone can play them. There has been countless times that Shakespeare adaptations have done stuff like this. There was a production of Othello with a black Iago. Denzel Washington and Keanu Reeves played half-brothers in Much Ado About Nothing. Voodoo Macbeth. Countless women have played Hamlet. Patrick Stewart played Othello in a reverse Othello production. Helen Mirren played a female Prospero in an adaptation of The Tempest.

It doesn't matter about the race or gender, it's about how well they can perform the text.

dictionary.com/

lol

What?

You're a faggot.

kek

You're an uncultured swine, with shit taste if you didn't know that shakespearean plays can be adapted to have any gender play any character
of the opposite gender and it still makes sense.
go play in the dirt you rock stacking troglodyte

Faggot!

You're not really good at arguing, are you?

haHAA

Objectively false, but good enough to bait people.

Well done.

I assume you're also triggered that the female parts aren't played by men?

oh boy

Fuck summer here sucks

Sup Forums got infested with reddit slime a few years ago, probably cause of GoT, now they just won't leave

There's no point in trying to distinguish between Sup Forums and reddit at all anymore. I'm pretty sure all you fags actively use both

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

Yes, I agree, afro-supremascist blackwashers are very annoying.

(you)

uwaaah

I'm pretty sure you're retarded, but I'm not 100%.

>Why are Romeo and Juliet black?
Because they're itallian