The Young Turds

These delightful people thought their Audience was so "Massive" that they could actually get a shitty hashtag trending on Twitter

>#LoserDonald
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9QIY7kZlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Hashtag

#LoserCenk

Don't see why. They get a 100 people live streaming a tenth likely just there to watch cenk rage

>Loser
>Donald
Wow they really put a lot of thought into that. Really made me think

I want anna to give me a footjob

Its not clever though.

>TYT : Run shitty youtube channel
> TRUMP : Is a millionare

L
LO
LOS
LOSE
LOSER

>#LoserDonald
Holy fuck. It's over guys. Trump will never recover from this.

FUCK!

#Cenkhole

Wtf i hate trump now

Jeez oh man thats messed up. Im a #turkroach now

#ArmenianGenocide
#NeverForget

Everybody that replies to this post will get a blowjob by Ana within the next 3 hours! Hurry up guys! IT. WILL. HAPPEN.

Wait, weren't The Young Turks fairly popular back in 2008? I remember they were all for Ron Paul before they turned into what they are now

Apparently they used to be an internet News Show back in 2008...but I don't know, maybe it's just a rumour

Let's do it.

well looks like we have to listen satan now

time to twitter

Probably named after the Rod Stewart song.

H-hi A-Anna

his name is chink-nigger

A huge portion of their subscribers seem to either be ghosts or people who are there to see what kind of stupidity will come out of their mouths next.

fucking middle aged turks more like

Cenk Uygur is 46 and behaves like a 12 year old

>3 tweets so far

ebin

I like Ben. He's a liberal, but he's not as much of a jerk as the others. Notice in the Alex Jones video, where Cenk and Ana are going nuts, Ben hangs his head in shame and tries to break up the fight. Good guy. I like him on Turner Classic Movies.

Doesn't Cenk in fact deny that the Armenian Genocide happened?

They are for whatever meme candidate is popular on the internet. It was Ron Paul in 2008 and '12 and Bernie this year.

Guys see the latest Cenk freak out?

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

TYT tried to make that look as natural as possible.

Fucking amateurs. "loserdonald" would never stick because there has to be at least a grain of truth to it.

I bet they are losing audience after shitting on the Bernie bots by defending Bernie's endorsement of Hillary and betrayal of the college communists.

He did it really well when he was yelling, the normal talking wasn't well done though.

Quads for the Gods

/thread

More like the young Jerks

have they responded to this?

I mean its not far of trom SS-TV