I saw this in Sup Forums. What the actual fuck?

I saw this in Sup Forums. What the actual fuck?.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464308706290.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U71qftDIaRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just came here to make this exact thread

pls go back

It's an edit, but the original isn't any better.

what's the original

enjoy
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464308706290.webm

>good girls go to heaven bad girls go to cancun.png

All these gags will age in 5 years, who the fuck let it happen

Can nuPPG get any worse?

i just threw up in my mouth a little

Fucking what

That was terrible.

>Those stock photos probably found on google

5 years is a bit generous they're already outdated

Is this the sauce of that?. I guess not.

what the fuck

>this is renewed for a second season

I'd be lying if I said the stock photos didn't make me laugh

damn...

WAIT A SECOND.
>literally google old guys playing chess

I just can't feel anything but hate and sadness

JUST

WHAT

I'm sorry my ancestors, I'm so-- I'm so so sorry this happened, I .... WE couldn't stop this

Spoonfeeed me what you think will get outdated there, I don't really even see any gags in it

Rap videos will never not be relevant surely

>tfw I seem to be unironically defending nuPPG.
I don't watch it I sw...swear

i don't understand

how are they funny? what made you laugh?

i feel empty inside

You've got to give them some credit, I actually had to scroll down a bit to get that

What the FUCK is up with the surge of cartoons like uncle grandpa, pickle and peanut, this PPG, TTG, and a few others using stock footage or real life photos?

Why is this a trend?

Does every episode have a fucking musical number?

This is God's punishment. The question remains, what have we done to deserve it...?

To be fair Spongebob used to do it and it was funny, maybe these people tried to copy the style but don't know how to make it work.

This is the first I've actually seen of nuPPG

I laughed. I think it was due to me finally seeing what Sup Forums's been shitting on all this time rather than enjoyment of the content, but I laughed.

Being bad and lazy ironically? Being meta? "#JustLikeUs"?

This. As non sequitor as Spongebob was, it always had a sense for when to add bizzare elements, this just lacks thought or effort.

I'm glad I finally have context for the trend, beyond some PanPizza videos.

>craig's face when

It's disgusting.

Its just silly. I always find stock photos funny

Ok yeah, I remember the specific ones like the giant hand trying to eat mr krabs/use spongebob as a cleaning sponge

The gorilla/donkey duo, the part where spongebob is watching live footage of sealife and then changes it to real football when gary sees, shit like that.

This is just HAHA OLD PEOPLE AND RAP???? WHOAAAOAOA

Fucking crossboarders.
Or very shitty lurkers of Sup Forums. Either way, pic related.

Yeah, it's rough having more than one topic of interest.

>that filename
Well played user.

Is this PPG even doing well in ratings/viewers? I can only find shit like imdb saying it's 4/10.

kek, I didn't think people would save this silly edit or the Buttercup kiss one.

Why does this one stock photo man in particular lead such a desolate existence

Why can't he be jolly like Computer Geezer

Why's everything trying to be adventure time/super zany now? Why even bring the PPG back for this? They could've made a completely different cartoon.

to sell toys, user

we talked about this before

I don't know, but I have a folder full of his pictures.

If they made a new cartoon like this it wouldn't get more than 5 episodes before they pulled it off the tv.

how much for anal?
how much for vaginal?
how much for the full course?

A progressive little girl, who will grow up into a proud progressive woman!

Is CN entering a new 2007?

A dime, fifty cents, and a dollar twenty-five.

The VA is so atrocious.
God needs to cleanse the lands with holy fire.

Usually the mid to later part of the decade has the shitty cartoons

SUCKY SUCKY TEN DORRAH!

Go to hell nigga. Some guy tried offering 25 dollars to fuck me for a full hour. You don't know how good that pussy is. 50 dollars at the least.

youre ugly go die retarded

;_;

Adventure Time was just ironically colorful DnD with a few wacky words thrown around. This is way more clearly trying to be Teen Titans GO more than anything. Wacky skits, emphasizing random words for jokes, constantly shifting art.

YOUVE. GOT. TOOO

see this
enjoy it, the show is getting worse, and there is no turning back.

>Why's everything trying to be adventure time/super zany now?

It's something that was popular and can be emulated (albeit not necessarily successfully) quite easily.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end...

The professor hates spiders

>this is the nth time this thing got posted here and it's still guranteed replies
That's how bad it is.

What do I have to do to run these shows? I mean do I just have to be a fucking hermit for 50 years and not know aything about the world?

friendly reminder we got this shit reboot because nostalgia fags didnt like the dance pantsed special
THIS IS YOUR FAULT

Now he loves a girl who researches spiders and turns into a giant spider when she feels love

That wasn't any better

and in the reboot, he likes spider......Are the writers even taking feedbacks from the original show?

it's getting a crossover with TTgo so yeah. Also possible gamergate episode.

Funnily enough, the picture I posted was from the first episode "Insect Inside"

>Also possible gamergate episode.
Jesus Christ no

Kids don't even know what the fuck gamergate is. Why would you make a parody of it?

Yeah it was

its way better just for the fact that it tried to be its own style instead of a pale imitation

If it's true, it's because at that point it's not about the kids. It's that "we have a show they're letting us do anything with, lets knock shit WE personally don't like"

because zoe and anita are e-celebs that got attacked by angry mysoginerds. The episode will just be that, girls being bullied by boys that don't want girl to play their games.

Has he appeared yet?

What the hell is wrong with the people who made this?

He's too pure for this show.

Why? What did the creators mean by this???

I thought that was actually kind of funny. Not laugh out loud hilarious, but I chuckled.

I doubt it, he was Craigs personal trademark wasn't he? He showed up in Samurai Jack and something else if I remember right.

Holy shit, and its obvious it they would support Gawker media side of the story too...

And there are peoples who honestly believe the world of media isn't incredibly corrupt

>"Aargh! I got kissed by a zombie!"
She doesn't even highlight the fact that she was kissed by a girl/woman.

the episode is "princesses are dumb they must be fighters too" so she's being dumb and kiss buttercup because she's having a Prince fantasy. but the prince is a loser that play games in the end, and she let him while saving herself. horrible Tumblr tier shit that you usually see in webcomics like Sinfest

Because the world needs another "GO HOME GAMER GIRL".

speaking of reboot, here is something quite interesting, though, not directly related to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

and a video explains why avgn the nerd got assaulted for no proper reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=U71qftDIaRc

Funnily, some people even trying to defend ppg reboot even it is a complete garbage.