To every Trump supporter:

To every Trump supporter:

Fuck you, for wanting to destroy our country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0yKI7CiT_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/88 m8

>Using Uncle Sam ironically
I wouldn't expect anything less

>our country.
kek... pack a few things for the camp,faggot.

edgy

Boohoo, faggot. Pack your bags ahead of time so you can dart to Trudeau's beautiful Canada when Trump is sworn in.

>Awoo Trumpfag shit poster

Ho Lee Fook is this a real Megyn Kelly upskirt?

Niiiiccccccceeeeee.

i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegal influx of ugly uneducated criminal shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains, kill gays and beat their shawled slavelike wives so they can become shawled slavelike wives under their violent rules, all to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is NOT a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion, and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

>youtube.com/watch?v=H0yKI7CiT_M
Anyone have the video to the first part of the compilation with the guy asking for others to challenge him?

You dont belong here

>average trump supporters
Would you guys call yourselves very insecure, or full blown pathetic?

except whoops! you have no legitimate argument! oh dear you didn't do very much the fuck of anything with your time on this earth, don't go hatin the ones that did! fucking loser

Your gop man crush has only been Republican for 4 years the fact that none of you guys realize that trump is a Hillary shill is beyond my comprehension.

Can anyone answer my question, taking this thread over.
Where's the link to the beginning of this video?
>youtube.com/watch?v=H0yKI7CiT_M

>you have no legitimate argument!
Wait, those posts were what you call a "legitimate argument"? lol, I guess you can add delusional to the list of descriptions.

Why not Mexico? They've already expressed their sincere willingness to have the US become New Mexico.

Liberal, emotion-dependent virtue signaler. You're mentally incapable of logically deciding what is best for the country. How does it feel?

No argument here. Just emotion fueled ad hominem. How does it feel not being able to properly direct your emotions towards a solid rebuttal, but rather get red in the face and sputter nonsense adjectives frustratingly?

yeah because Trump attacks our constitution a lot

oh wait no it's the ugly female reptoid that does that

If anyone's going to be destroying this country, it's Clinton:

>opening the flood gates for illegal immigration on the southern border to bring in new Democratic voters
>going to import tens of thousands of violent, high maintenance Muslim refugees to destroy America Merkel style
>going to shred the second amendment
>going to let rampaging niggers do whatever they want because it'd be racist to stop their criminal behavior
>WW3 with Russia as Clinton continues Obama's aggression
>continue to put America in terrible trade deals like TPP
>etc

Fuck that corrupt, incompetent bitch.

not an argument

sup tumblr

>No argument here
Is this a new meme? What exactly am I supposed to argue? Those posts I linked are exactly what you described, "emotion fueled ad hominem" in fact, a majority of the pro-trump posts on this board fit that description. If you wanted me to make an argument you would post something of value rather than shitposts.

I'm not even a Trump supporter, and fuck you shitbag.

My country, shitskin.

Then that makes you a hypocrite. You surely had the opportunity to come back with something of substance. I wasn't directing my post at you, and I don't have to make an argument for you to form an argument to use against me. You chose to stoop to my level and reply the same way.

lol, this is the ultimate act of desperation from a trump supporter.
>I can say as much emotional/inflammatory/false ad hominem attacks as I want to "support" my "arguments"
>if any other party does it they "stooped to my level" and are therefore worse than me by default.

>I don't have to make an argument for you to form an argument to use against me
I did make an argument, I claimed your post, and the majority of pro-trump posts on this board are emotion fueled ad-hominem.